1) 9.9 unemployment

2) Bursting national debt

3) Obama.. just screwing you out of money.. Health Care

4) Bigger government control over the people and corporations

What's your favorite Denial..:tongue:

Last edited:
Bush caused this mess!!!!!

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

You're in the Blame Bushocrats column.. so there...

(If you come to your senses.. you may earn a reprieve)..:lol:

Last edited:
i think we all are in denial. Granted, some of us clearly see things that half this country refuses to see. But we need to clean up our own lives by ending the denial we have.

And... you've got Obama declaring he's going to hold responsible those who cause these messes... what about the mess he's created?

Just my opinion.. this always gets me in trouble...:lol:

Things that aren't good but still amazingly denied... by the you know who's

1) 9.9 unemployment

Don't forget that "cutting taxes doesn't produce more tax revenue."

That you know what you're talking about.

Because his little list of generalizations mean squat. All of that (with the exception of health care, for which no one has yet been "screwed"), could possibly have happened within a mere 16 months. Even a five-year old could figure that out. Let's see how many 40-somethings going on five jump in to agree with Lumps. :lol:

Because his little list of generalizations mean squat. All of that (with the exception of health care, for which no one has yet been "screwed"), could possibly have happened within a mere 16 months. Even a five-year old could figure that out. Let's see how many 40-somethings going on five jump in to agree with Lumps. :lol:

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet..

Yes the list is far..far and one more far from complete.. perhaps when you're in part 4 (realization phase) of the, "Obama Denial & Dissolution Program" you could complete the list..

To be honest .. I can't believe Obama and the Democratic elites could screw things up in so badly in only 16 months either.... but there you are...:lol:

To be fair... Democrats did take over Congress 2 years and 16 months ago, that is, after all, when the trouble began..

Last edited:
There's a lot of people to blame, not only Obama..

In my opinion, We'll have to wait and see how his Second year ends, If Unemployment doesn't go down and Government Spending gets a Momentary Freeze (At Least) Then I don't know who what to do..

And the Reason I say Momentary Freeze is because I know nobody In the Last 11 Years will ever try and Stop the Deficit from Souring.

Just my opinion.. this always gets me in trouble...:lol:

Things that aren't good but still amazingly denied... by the you know who's

1) 9.9 unemployment

Who suspended his campaign to work on the economic problems?
Who begged and pleaded for Tarp?

Polls must be showing that too many people believe the republicans and Bush responsible for the recession in spite of all Fox can do.

Last edited:

Yes the list is far..far and one more far from complete.. perhaps when you're in part 4 (realization phase) of the, "Obama Denial & Dissolution Program" you could complete the list..

To be honest .. I can't believe Obama and the Democratic elites could screw things up in so badly in only 16 months either.... but there you are...:lol:

To be fair... Democrats did take over Congress 2 years and 16 months ago, that is, after all, when the trouble began..

Don't do that. Say 3 years and 4 months ago. Geez.

Don't do that. Say 3 years and 4 months ago. Geez.

Yes Dear... just trying to discombobulate them .. wont happen until next time..:(

Lies During Second Year

Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.

Arizona Immigration Law

The Health Care Package will pay for itself

Time

We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care

Democratic Debate Lies

I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”

Said during a speech immediately after the Trillion Dollar “Shovel Ready” bill.

I got the Message from Massachusetts

Daily Bail

Lies During First Year

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span

Obama Lies

Recovery Act will save or create jobs
ABC News

Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.

Obama Lies

I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan
Specator.Org

We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages.
Obama Lies

I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
NPR

Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year

Council on Foreign Relations.

Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
Businessweek: Obama Agnostic on taxes
List of Tax Promise Violations

2008 Campaign Lies

I’ll get rid of earmarks

Source: Any bill passed during presidency

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.
Campaign Speech

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009
News Video

Senors Making less than 50,000 will not have to pay taxes
YouTube

Would not vote for any bill supporting troop funding without a firm withdrawal commitment from the Bush Administration.

He has done nothing but continue the Bush admins strategy and to explain how the “surges total failure” has now become his greatest achievement.

Present Votes Are Common In Illinois
NPR

I Won Michigan
Huffington Post

I won Nevada
The Nation

I don’t Have Lobbyists
US News

My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad

Crooks and Liars

I Have Always Been Against Iraq
Washington Post

My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country

CNN

Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
Obama Campaign Video

I Barely Know Rezko
Sun Times

My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church

List of Lies | Barack Obama Lies

Last edited:
Now that is a Super Post...Pale Rider...:clap2:.:clap2:

Thanks L1, even though it's not complete. They forgot the "transparency" thingie, and the one about, "if I hide something from you, I'll tell you why." Both of those are missing.

You must have been in a coma for about a decade or so. My sympathies.

Forum List

Back