Dems: Your Freudian slip is showing

Congrats Stephanie....you are currently the ONLY person on my IGNORE list. To think that people like Libocalypse, LiarFrank, Dr.House and others who mostly post meanigless partisan bullshit, still manage to not be on it, just you, says a lot.:clap2:

awwww, poor baby, you are soooooooooooo cute.
and that I am on your ignore and then YOU BRAG ABOUT IT, says more about you and just how SHALLOW of a person you are.
I'm on the little VaYankers ignore.:lol:
:woohoo:

Apparently, you don't have an inkling as to our relationship with Russia following WWII and prior to the Cold War. You have NO clue what you are talking about, and I appreciate you showing that here, yet again.

So wait, the Dems were in favor of fighting the USSR and thought Ike was a pussy, but then when the Cold War started, they turned all girly?

When do you think the Cold War started, when Reagan became President?

Let's just start there, when do you suppose the Cold War started because you make it sound as if the Cold War started post 1956.

To be completely honest, the "Cold War" or at the very least "Cold Shoulder" started even before WWII ended, to be exact. The US, Russia and Great Britain were fighting for control of technologies that Nazi Germany had. By the end of the war, the US and Russia didn't trust each other as far as they could throw each other. BUT, we still had to play nice with each other for a few years until most of the loose ends from WWII could be tidied up.

You sound a little surprised. I'll be when you shocked and maybe more than a little embarrassed when you Googled "Cold War" and finally found out it started before the Reagan Presidency and even before 1956.

But, true to form, you make us sound equivalent with the USSR, what possible reason did the Soviet to not trust us? What? Why did your Uncle Joe distrust us?

We left when the war was over, we didn't ask for a million square miles and 60 million people to be "buffers" against a completely vanquished enemy.

While reading through the Democrat Party Platform of 1956 (don't ask) I came across the following:

Our Government Lacks Leadership.

We need bold leadership, yet in the three years since Stalin's death...

Democratic Party Platforms: Democratic Party Platform of 1956

From the Archive...

Four years ago they were beguiled, by empty promises and pledges, to elect as President a recent convert to Republicanism. Our people have now learned that the party of Lincoln has been made captive to big businessmen with small minds. They have found that they are now ruled by a Government which they did not elect, and to which they have not given their consent. Their awareness of this fact was demonstrated in 1954 when they returned control of the legislative machinery of the Federal Government to the 84th Democratic Congress

Very telling...and what a 180 Degree turn they have taken...

The Democrat Party of OLD speaking there...one that has been taken over by such an illustrious Statist Crew that even Joey Stalin would be proud of.

-Go Figure-

Forum List

Back