Dems: Your Freudian slip is showing

"We approach the forthcoming election with a firm purpose of effecting such infusion; and with the help and assistance of Divine Providence we shall endeavor to accomplish it."

Divine Providence, as in God? Dimocrats asking for the help and assistance of God...they sound like a bunch of goofy religious wackos.

You want to read the Democrat party platform of today?

just go to the Communist party website. you will see it.

communist party USA
Home cpusa

"Our Government Lacks Leadership. We need bold leadership, yet in the three years since Stalin's death..."

Bold leadership.

"Our Government Lacks Leadership. We need bold leadership, yet in the three years since Stalin's death..."

Bold leadership.

Partisan hack....why not cut and paste the entire quote from your link?

We need bold leadership, yet in the three years since Stalin's death, in the full year since President Eisenhower's meeting at the "summit," the Republican Administration has not offered a single concrete new idea to meet the new-style political and economic offensive of the Soviets, which represents, potentially, an even graver challenge than Stalin's use of force. President Eisenhower and his Secretary of State talk at cross-purposes, praising neutralism one day, condemning it the next. The Republicans seem unable either to make up their minds or to give us leadership, while the unity of the free world rapidly disintegrates.

Isn't it funny you have nothing to say except your usual dribble and calling people names.

In response to YOUR stupid post? Most definitely.

musta hit too close to the truth, eh.
Deflect deflect deflect.:eusa_whistle:

Based on your posts, you couldn't know what truth was if it smacked you in the face. What do you bring to this board? I mean besides your idiotic comments trying to link Democrats and Obama in particular to Communism? You are laughable at best. You don't do ANY research of your own. You know nothing about any subject except what you are spoon fed by your right wing leadership and your longest post is a sentence or more at best. Can you even remember the last time you thought for yourself?

Bold leadership.

We need bold leadership, yet in the three years since Stalin's death, in the full year since President Eisenhower's meeting at the "summit," the Republican Administration has not offered a single concrete new idea to meet the new-style political and economic offensive of the Soviets, which represents, potentially, an even graver challenge than Stalin's use of force. President Eisenhower and his Secretary of State talk at cross-purposes, praising neutralism one day, condemning it the next. The Republicans seem unable either to make up their minds or to give us leadership, while the unity of the free world rapidly disintegrates.

Yeah, thanks for that.

Amazing how Dems have done a 180 on dismantling the USSR.

The point of this thread was to point out the very interest choice of words Dems used and who they first mentioned when they discussed the need for bold leadership: Uncle Joe

It's right there in my Title: "Freudian slip"

Bold leadership.

Yeah, thanks for that.

The point of this thread was to point out the very interest choice of words Dems used and who they first mentioned when they discussed the need for bold leadership: Uncle Joe

Apparently, you don't have an inkling as to our relationship with Russia following WWII and prior to the Cold War. You have NO clue what you are talking about, and I appreciate you showing that here, yet again.

Yeah, thanks for that.

Apparently, you don't have an inkling as to our relationship with Russia following WWII and prior to the Cold War. You have NO clue what you are talking about, and I appreciate you showing that here, yet again.

So wait, the Dems were in favor of fighting the USSR and thought Ike was a pussy, but then when the Cold War started, they turned all girly?

When do you think the Cold War started, when Reagan became President?

Let's just start there, when do you suppose the Cold War started because you make it sound as if the Cold War started post 1956.

Yeah, thanks for that.

So wait, the Dems were in favor of fighting the USSR and thought Ike was a pussy, but then when the Cold War started, they turned all girly?

When do you think the Cold War started, when Reagan became President?

Let's just start there, when do you suppose the Cold War started because you make it sound as if the Cold War started post 1956.

To be completely honest, the "Cold War" or at the very least "Cold Shoulder" started even before WWII ended, to be exact. The US, Russia and Great Britain were fighting for control of technologies that Nazi Germany had. By the end of the war, the US and Russia didn't trust each other as far as they could throw each other. BUT, we still had to play nice with each other for a few years until most of the loose ends from WWII could be tidied up.

In response to YOUR stupid post? Most definitely.

musta hit too close to the truth, eh.
Deflect deflect deflect.:eusa_whistle:

Based on your posts, you couldn't know what truth was if it smacked you in the face. What do you bring to this board? I mean besides your idiotic comments trying to link Democrats and Obama in particular to Communism? You are laughable at best. You don't do ANY research of your own. You know nothing about any subject except what you are spoon fed by your right wing leadership and your longest post is a sentence or more at best. Can you even remember the last time you thought for yourself?

LOL, and you CERTAINLY bring the best and brightest to this board.:eusa_whistle:

I don't give a shit what you think of me, cause you don't want to know what I THINK OF YOU. But I can tell when I do think of you, I laugh my friggen ass off.:lol:

Congrats Stephanie....you are currently the ONLY person on my IGNORE list. To think that people like Libocalypse, LiarFrank, Dr.House and others who mostly post meanigless partisan bullshit, still manage to not be on it, just you, says a lot.:clap2:

Forum List

Back