Dems Worry That Tulsi Is Leaving The Plantation

A woman scorned. Gabbard has stated she won't run 3rd Party but recently announced her intention not to pursue another term - her 5th - in the House. She's putting all her cards on her prez campaign and seems to have distanced herself - announcing she finds the current House Dem shenanigans to be "partisan" - from the loony-left that controls her party.

Tulsi Gabbard is having a moment, and the party is getting nervous

Is Tulsi Gabbard planning to run a third-party presidential campaign? And if she does, will it help President Trump win reelection?
In the never-ending cycle of Democratic angst over the 2020 election, those are today’s leading worries...

Gabbard, an Iraq veteran who has staked her campaign on her opposition to “endless” “regime-change wars,” responded by calling Clinton “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

How about a 3rd party run with her and Justin Amash on the same ticket!

I think multiple parties would be good for US. Ironically, it would unite us and shift us away from identity politics and more of a political system focused on issues. I think multiple parties would help diversity.

Finally, for all of the reasons I just stated above, I think Democrats would be most opposed to more parties.

How can you sit here reading the post from BIGREBNC1775 and say the Dems would be any more opposed than he is?

One more time
So your saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?

I care less who you vote for. One more time. I addressed the issue that Amash has changed his positions. By evading that you obviously are enforcing that idea. If you want to argue to be a Trump supporter you must become a hypocrite, well OK.
Stop dodging the question
you're saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?
He either changed his views or had them hidden from those who voted for him

I never said that so obviously we are done.
Yes you insinuated that very thing.

You need to get those voices checked out.
Dodge boy
Your insinuating something doesn't imply other voices

A woman scorned. Gabbard has stated she won't run 3rd Party but recently announced her intention not to pursue another term - her 5th - in the House. She's putting all her cards on her prez campaign and seems to have distanced herself - announcing she finds the current House Dem shenanigans to be "partisan" - from the loony-left that controls her party.

Is Tulsi Gabbard planning to run a third-party presidential campaign? And if she does, will it help President Trump win reelection?
In the never-ending cycle of Democratic angst over the 2020 election, those are today’s leading worries...

Gabbard, an Iraq veteran who has staked her campaign on her opposition to “endless” “regime-change wars,” responded by calling Clinton “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

I think multiple parties would be good for US. Ironically, it would unite us and shift us away from identity politics and more of a political system focused on issues. I think multiple parties would help diversity.

Finally, for all of the reasons I just stated above, I think Democrats would be most opposed to more parties.

How can you sit here reading the post from BIGREBNC1775 and say the Dems would be any more opposed than he is?
I must have triggered you for you to have mentioned me lol

you're saying a trump supporter is going to vote for someone who views will make that person an anti trumper?

I have not said a fucking thing about voters or him winning reelection...that is all you.

I am saying that the views and values he holds have not changed.

Whether he worshiped Trump or not was not part of the election campaign. He was in office long before your god got elected. He was not elected based upon his view of Trump, since Trump was still a Dem at the time he won the seat

not at all, just using your post to point out the Repubs are every bit the same as the Dems when it comes to total and complete loyalty to the party, even if that means putting the party before the country. People like you always put the party first, nothing else matter other than the party.

I have not said a fucking thing about voters or him winning reelection...that is all you.

t
However that's what I have been talking about and something you have been dodging.

not at all, just using your post to point out the Repubs are every bit the same as the Dems when it comes to total and complete loyalty to the party, even if that means putting the party before the country. People like you always put the party first, nothing else matter other than the party.
I must have triggered you since I have not been a part of that discussion nor is it in any way connected with what I have wrote in this thread.

t
However that's what I have been talking about and something you have been dodging.

Because I do not give a fuck if he wins or not. I actually appreciate he will not alter his values just to win an election, while you cannot even begin to imagine a person holding such conviction.

t

Because I do not give a fuck if he wins or not. I actually appreciate he will not alter his values just to win an election, while you cannot even begin to imagine a person holding such conviction.
Trigger The reason you dodge it is because it makes your point irrelevant

t

It has nothing to do with my point.

My point is that Amash has not changed his views or positions.

You know this is true because you cannot name a single one that he has changed.

Thus you make it about whether he worships Trump or not. Because in your world that seems to be all that matters, how one views your god sitting in the White House.

t

Thus you make it about whether he worships Trump or not. Because in your world that seems to be all that matters, how one views your god sitting in the White House.
And your dodge has nothing to do with what I said. You started this

t

Yes, yes I did. I said this...Amash has not changed, he has remained steady in his views

Which you still have not been able to refute.

Yes, yes I did. I said this...Amash has not changed, he has remained steady in his views

Which you still have not been able to refute.

Would you remain in a party that protected a proven criminal, someone who purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda and failed to successfully win the Presidency with it, from indictment ... someone who was given a nomination she could not win ... Someone who falsely accused her of being a compromised Russian agent ...?

Ummmm.....no.
Hillary just paid an American corporation to look for dirt which is okay. Blackmailing foreign leaders into looking for dirt is not okay. She is in no way of proving criminal you idiot. When any law enforcement actually indicts any Democrat, call us,.brainwashed functional moron. The GOP is the swamp.
YOU'RE SUCH A TRAITOR-APOLOGIST! :p

Hillary paid the foreign spy working for Obama's FBI to acquire Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda she and Obama's administration used to attempt to alter the outcome of a US Presidential election...

Democrats colluded with corrupt Ukraine officials to acquire 'dirt' to affect the outcome of a US Presidential election....

President Trump exercised the existing Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty that establishes a process of countries assisting each other to investigate corruption and crime, one exercised by one leader asking another for assistance...which you prove you know nothing about.

The US President asked for cooperation in investigating proven Democrat crimes in attempting to illegally affect the 20q6 election so it doesn't happen again...which is what Democrats were / are so desperate to stop / prevent.

Doesn't matter - the FISA Court report and Durham's criminal investigation is going to expose the Dems' crimes and send Obama administration & Den conspirators to prison.
A giant conspiracy, eh, brainwashed functional nut job? You're missing any evidence whatsoever of any of your phony scandals.
(Another Traitor-defender opens his mouth and lies his ass off...)

....Except for the fact, as you already know, this HAS already been proven...
We have courtrooms for that. All you have is garbage propaganda dimwit.
Why do Democrats and snowflakes defend and protect corrupt, criminal, Russian-compromised, sexual predator / pedophile facilitators LIKE HILLARY and give them nominations they could not win ....or support Lyon, con artist fake Woowoos like Warren ... but bash, demonize, and slander patriotic, law-abiding, nation-serving Women like Tulsi Gabbard?

Hillary just paid an American corporation to look for dirt which is okay. Blackmailing foreign leaders into looking for dirt is not okay. She is in no way of proving criminal you idiot. When any law enforcement actually indicts any Democrat, call us,.brainwashed functional moron. The GOP is the swamp.

Hillary paid the foreign spy working for Obama's FBI to acquire Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda she and Obama's administration used to attempt to alter the outcome of a US Presidential election...

Democrats colluded with corrupt Ukraine officials to acquire 'dirt' to affect the outcome of a US Presidential election....

President Trump exercised the existing Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty that establishes a process of countries assisting each other to investigate corruption and crime, one exercised by one leader asking another for assistance...which you prove you know nothing about.

The US President asked for cooperation in investigating proven Democrat crimes in attempting to illegally affect the 20q6 election so it doesn't happen again...which is what Democrats were / are so desperate to stop / prevent.

Doesn't matter - the FISA Court report and Durham's criminal investigation is going to expose the Dems' crimes and send Obama administration & Den conspirators to prison.
A giant conspiracy, eh, brainwashed functional nut job? You're missing any evidence whatsoever of any of your phony scandals.

Why do Democrats and snowflakes defend and protect corrupt, criminal, Russian-compromised, sexual predator / pedophile facilitators LIKE HILLARY and give them nominations they could not win ....or support Lyon, con artist fake Woowoos like Warren ... but bash, demonize, and slander patriotic, law-abiding, nation-serving Women like Tulsi Gabbard?
The crap you believe at this point is absolutely amazing. We have this thing called innocent until proven guilty let alone being arrested. You are a disgrace and basically treasonous to disrespect our law enforcement and government with no evidence.

The crap you believe at this point is absolutely amazing. We have this thing called innocent until proven guilty let alone being arrested. You are a disgrace and basically treasonous to disrespect our law enforcement and government with no evidence.
So you support the criminal who facilitated Bill's career sexual misconduct and sex with children, who was protected from Indictment/prison to keep her on the ballot in 2016, and who was GIVEN the DNC nomination which she could not win - according to the DNC Chairwoman - calling Gabbard a 'compromised Russian Agent' ... despite the FACT that it was Hillary who bought Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

How much was YOUR price...or are you just another easily emotionally manipulated Gruber-snowflake driven by hate instilled in you by your Socialist Democrat Masters?

SAYIT said:
announcing she finds the current House Dem shenanigans to be "partisan
Yet She Voted 'Yea' On Impeachment Inquiry Thursday

Her Domestic Policy
Is The Same As All The Other Candidates

So you support the criminal who facilitated Bill's career sexual misconduct and sex with children, who was protected from Indictment/prison to keep her on the ballot in 2016, and who was GIVEN the DNC nomination which she could not win - according to the DNC Chairwoman - calling Gabbard a 'compromised Russian Agent' ... despite the FACT that it was Hillary who bought Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

How much was YOUR price...or are you just another easily emotionally manipulated Gruber-snowflake driven by hate instilled in you by your Socialist Democrat Masters?
All total baloney garbage propaganda, super duper. Unbelievable

Forum List

Back