Dems tell blacks not to vote Republican because they’re racists. Shouldn’t Republicans tell whites not to vote Dem for the same reason?

Dems continue the anti white rhetoric without pushback from their white constituents ….why?
Why aren’t white Dems taking their own advice?

As usual, you are confused.

Let me help you out.

The vast majority of white people, the ones of us who aren't in the top 20% of wage earners, really have no business voting Republican. Most of us wouldn't do well in an "every man for himself" kind of world, even if you think you might. They'll always be someone with more money and more power who can screw you if he can.

Of course, not even the stupidest white person would vote for "I want you to work harder for less money so that the rich can have more mansions" platform.

Because that would be stupid.

What they do happily vote for are republicans playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears. Oh, no, a Mexican is going to take a job you don't want to do! Oh, noes, a tranny might be in that lady's room, right now! Oh, no, your kid might be taught slavery was a thing that happened, and they might feel bad about it. Oh, no, your kid might be taught about evolution and they'll start doubting the Bible.

And it helps the right to perpetuate these issues as long as possible. It's why the rich always get their tax cuts, but abortion never gets banned.

To give you a great example, I give you gay marriage. In 2004, it looked like Bush the Younger might lose. The war in Iraq was going badly (it would get worse), the economy was kind of blah (it would get worse, too.) But then Bush and Cheney created a fake panic that the evil gays were about to be able to get married in Massachusetts.. Oh, my God. PANIC. We need a constitutional Amendment to protect marriage!!!!

Well, the panic was enough to get Bush just over the line in Ohio and Florida... just barely. But then this funny thing happened. He never mentioned gay marriage again, and within a decade, it was legal in all 50 states.

No, we should not. To make such a statement is racist. The Democrapic party is, and has always been, the true racist party, and this statement only serves to demonstrate that.

As Republicans, no, we should not be telling anyone, based on what race they are, how they should vote. Of course, we want as many as possible to vote for our side, but not because of race. We want people to vote for us because our policies are saner, more beneficial to our nation and our people, and more in keeping with the divine principles upon which this great nation as founded, than those of the Democraps; and this should be equally true no matter what color anyone's skin is.

Really? Which policies are those?

The policy where a woman has to have her rapist's baby because abortion makes Baby Jesus Cry?
The policy that every crazy person who wants a gun should be able to have one because the founding slave owners couldn't define a militia clearly?
The policy where we put ourselves trillions into debt because we give tax cuts to billionaires?

Now, taking out the social issues, where the GOP is very good at playing on your religious, sexual and racial fears, it really makes no sense for your average working person to vote Republican.

Do you think it's really a coincidence the last 5 recessions happened when Republicans were in charge? And if you aren't rich, a recession kinds of sucks.

The problem is Bob….conservatives have been getting their asses handed to them for decades because they are too pussified to engage in the race game.

BINGO!

For ALL their internet Tuffiness and all their guns, and all the guns and gadget videos and all their Warrior Poetic Societies (code for...White Power Society? Don't know for sure) what you say is painfully self evident. Modern conservatives do little more than whine and cry in their milk.
Conservatives are the most frightened, helpless, cowardly humans to ever disgrace the planet. At least the ones alive today are.
The same ones will pay heavily into the Left's Communist cash cow machine by subscribing to Nextflix, loyally using Facebook (for one excuse after another), shop Amazon (Communist leaning?), buy Google's Nest cameras and still cry all day about how the Left is evil...while fully financing them.

Forget race for a minute....They're also too pussified to engage in the "Save your own nation" game too. They instead opt for their woobi of safety phrases from the comfort of their couches....you know like...."Go Brandon". Changes Squat,.....but sure makes em FEEL good.

Mr Communism, The Royal Boot Licker himself, hater of freedom, lover of oppression seems to have "all the answers" while using Harrison Ford's avatar.

Is Harrison Ford a Communist? If not he should sue the thief for damaging his image.

He's in Shitcago......War Zone One USA. Perhaps he'll get a taste of it since he and his comrades created it.

Mr Communism, The Royal Boot Licker himself, hater of freedom, lover of oppression seems to have "all the answers" while using Harrison Ford's avatar.

Is Harrison Ford a Communist? If not he should sue the thief for damaging his image.

He's in Shitcago......War Zone One USA. Perhaps he'll get a taste of it since he and his comrades created it.

I wouldn't know about Mr. Ford's political leanings. I really don't ask actors for their opinions.

I like the Indiana Jones character, and I've been known to sport a fedora....

BINGO!

For ALL their internet Tuffiness and all their guns, and all the guns and gadget videos and all their Warrior Poetic Societies (code for...White Power Society? Don't know for sure) what you say is painfully self evident. Modern conservatives do little more than whine and cry in their milk.
Conservatives are the most frightened, helpless, cowardly humans to ever disgrace the planet. At least the ones alive today are.
The same ones will pay heavily into the Left's Communist cash cow machine by subscribing to Nextflix, loyally using Facebook (for one excuse after another), shop Amazon (Communist leaning?), buy Google's Nest cameras and still cry all day about how the Left is evil...while fully financing them.

Forget race for a minute....They're also too pussified to engage in the "Save your own nation" game too. They instead opt for their woobi of safety phrases from the comfort of their couches....you know like...."Go Brandon". Changes Squat,.....but sure makes em FEEL good.
PC has conservatives castrated…and has for decades.
Sadly, conservatives can’t be bothered with activism and or taking a stand…for that they have conceded their nation to atheists, degenerates, faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals, illegals and anybody willing to be louder than they are.

As usual, you are confused.

Let me help you out.

The vast majority of white people, the ones of us who aren't in the top 20% of wage earners, really have no business voting Republican. Most of us wouldn't do well in an "every man for himself" kind of world, even if you think you might. They'll always be someone with more money and more power who can screw you if he can.

Of course, not even the stupidest white person would vote for "I want you to work harder for less money so that the rich can have more mansions" platform.

Because that would be stupid.

What they do happily vote for are republicans playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears. Oh, no, a Mexican is going to take a job you don't want to do! Oh, noes, a tranny might be in that lady's room, right now! Oh, no, your kid might be taught slavery was a thing that happened, and they might feel bad about it. Oh, no, your kid might be taught about evolution and they'll start doubting the Bible.

And it helps the right to perpetuate these issues as long as possible. It's why the rich always get their tax cuts, but abortion never gets banned.

To give you a great example, I give you gay marriage. In 2004, it looked like Bush the Younger might lose. The war in Iraq was going badly (it would get worse), the economy was kind of blah (it would get worse, too.) But then Bush and Cheney created a fake panic that the evil gays were about to be able to get married in Massachusetts.. Oh, my God. PANIC. We need a constitutional Amendment to protect marriage!!!!

Well, the panic was enough to get Bush just over the line in Ohio and Florida... just barely. But then this funny thing happened. He never mentioned gay marriage again, and within a decade, it was legal in all 50 states.
What you describe is politicians playing politics…that’s what they do.
Look, it’s no secret...Dems vote for policy that enables them to steal other peoples shit and to change America while Republicans vote for policy that enables them to earn their own shit and to keep ALL American virtues intact….Same old shit

Sadly, conservatives can’t be bothered with activism and or taking a stand…for that they have conceded their nation to atheists, degenerates, faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals, illegals and anybody willing to be louder than they are.

The burden of carrying our own weight, on top of that of all the LIbEral deadwood, leaves us a lot less time and energy for activism.

It's easy for welfare parasites without jobs to make lots of time and effort to engage in political activism to support the political causes and candidates that enable to them to have such an existence. Not so easy for those of us working to make an honest living, to allocate time and effort to support political causes and candidates who will promote our interests.

The burden of carrying our own weight, on top of that of all the LIbEral deadwood, leaves us a lot less time and energy for activism.

It's easy for welfare parasites without jobs to make lots of time and effort to engage in political activism to support the political causes and candidates that enable to them to have such an existence. Not so easy for those of us working to make an honest living, to allocate time and effort to support political causes and candidates who will promote our interests.
I agree with much of what you say….but there are various forms of activism.
While conservatives may not have the time to storm the steps of capitals in pussy hats….with little effort and a little discipline they could easily have a large economic impact on any entity working against their value systems and threatening American virtue.
Why every single conservative hasn’t done the following blows my mind-
pulled their children from the public school system
stopped watching the NFL
deleted their facebook, twitter, instagram…etc
refused to spend any money with amazon, walmart or target
I could go on and on. Conservatives simply refuse to be inconvenienced to save their nation.

What you describe is politicians playing politics…that’s what they do.
Look, it’s no secret...Dems vote for policy that enables them to steal other peoples shit and to change America while Republicans vote for policy that enables them to earn their own shit and to keep ALL American virtues intact….Same old shit

I think you are a bit confused, but that's understandable.

The government spends more money keeping middle class people from becoming poor (Entitlements) than it spends paying poor people to stay poor.

Social Security, Unemployment, Veteran's Benefits, Medicare... about 2.5 TRILLION of what the government spends, compared to the less than half trillion the government spends on Medicaid, Food Stamps, Snap, Section 8 housing.

Forum List

Back