Dems & some rhinos don't want a wall because they want open borders

Gotta shake my head and laugh at the idea of building and maintaining a 1,500-mile wall and what little effect it will actually have on illegal immigration if such a thing was even possible.

The only possible upside is that this massive white elephant will finally bankrupt the government and we can try something different.

"walls are ineffective" -says man living in a building made of walls

Gotta shake my head and laugh at the idea of building and maintaining a 1,500-mile wall and what little effect it will actually have on illegal immigration if such a thing was even possible.

The only possible upside is that this massive white elephant will finally bankrupt the government and we can try something different.

Illegal immigrants cost us $135 BILLION per year, not that you care, of course.
Yeah, no they don't. That doesn't take into account what they contribute. Not that you care, of course.

Yup, no such thing as home invasions or burglary. What an invention!

Do you leave your front door open at all times?

Do you leave your front door open at all times?
I sense a ridiculously flawed analogy coming up here ...

Illegal immigrants cost us $135 BILLION per year, not that you care, of course.
While you are buying that wall...I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you

If penniless Mexicans are so good for the economy, why then is the Mexican economy so bad?

Yeah, no they don't. That doesn't take into account what they contribute. Not that you care, of course.

Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $135billion a year | Daily Mail Online
Yeah, not taking FAIR's numbers seriously.

If 20 million illegals BENEFITS the average American, then I presume you support bringing in 200 MILLION unskilled workers without a penny in their pockets nor any English ability, is that right?

Fuck off commie scum
commie.jpg

If 20 million illegals BENEFITS the average American, then I presume you support bringing in 200 MILLION unskilled workers without a penny in their pockets nor any English ability, is that right?
If you believe FAIR's numbers, there's really no sense in debating it with you, as you'll believe basically whatever you find that backs up your feelings and reject the rest.

So you and that straw man there go ahead and knock each other out.

What do you say, Crackerjack ?

So you and that straw man there go ahead and knock each other out.

It's a strawman to factually state that illegal, foreign migrants take resources from the American people?

Clearly the fuckwits K9Buck and impuretrash have a lot to fear from people with can't speak English and have no labor skills to offer.

Pathetic, yet sadly hilarious.

You want open borders and you believe we should give up our quality of life for the benefit of foreigners who want to live here. I believe we should have a LAWFUL immigration system that is based on what is best for the average American. And because I don't share your view, I am the anti-Christ, right?

Can't afford a wall....we have to pay for hurricane relief in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico

Maybe we can get Mexico to chip in and pay for the wall

Can't afford a wall....we have to pay for hurricane relief in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico

Maybe we can get Mexico to chip in and pay for the wall

How much could we save if we completely eliminate Immigration and Customs Enforcement? I'm sure you support their disbandment, right?

Forum List

Back