Dems & some rhinos don't want a wall because they want open borders

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It's really that simple. Foreign migrants FIRST, Americans LAST. No nation, no border and certainly no immigration laws. Everyone can come and the American taxpayer will partially subsidize their existence via free medical room visits, educating their children and providing defense attorneys when they break the law. Illegals will obtain fake documents and take jobs from poor Americans and drive down wages as a result of an overabundance of no-skilled workers.

Actually, (although they deny it) Democrats don't want a wall because it keeps prospective voters trapped in Mejico. That is the sole reason.

schrodingers_immigrant1-500x674.jpg

I'll take the wall as soon as Mexico pays for it

• Banned
The right supports LEGAL immigration and having a PROCESS in place for such immigration. Liberals want no such thing. They want open borders and for the whole world to live here at the expense of American tax payers. They are globalists that want to be ruled by a one-world government likely located in Europe. The fruits of American labor will be sent to Africa, south America, east Asia, etc. That is their end game.

Gotta shake my head and laugh at the idea of building and maintaining a 1,500-mile wall and what little effect it will actually have on illegal immigration if such a thing was even possible.

The only possible upside is that this massive white elephant will finally bankrupt the government and we can try something different.

Gotta shake my head and laugh at the idea of building and maintaining a 1,500-mile wall and what little effect it will actually have on illegal immigration if such a thing was even possible.

The only possible upside is that this massive white elephant will finally bankrupt the government and we can try something different.

Illegal immigrants cost us $135 BILLION per year, not that you care, of course.

Forum List

Back