Dem's keep squawking about a Constitutional Crisis

It means some of them are about to be exposed and indicted for their coup attempt and abuse of power, possibly even treason. They're desperate to get out from in front of the steamroller and their plan is to make it look like Trump is the one abusing power to avoid prosecution when we all know it's the other way around.

"A constitutional crisis refers to a situation dealing with the inability to resolve a disagreement involving the governing constitution of a political body. Typically, a dispute or an interpretation or violation of a provision in the constitution between different branches of government is involved. A constitutional crisis may threaten to break down government function."

Constitutional Crisis Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

I keep hearing from the Democrats and looney liberals that our nation is smack dab in the middle of an unprecedented "Constitutional Crisis" because of Pres.Trump and the Republicans.

We were in a "Constitution Crisis" under the Obama Administration, as well. When Lois Lerner - Former Director of the IRS and she had the nerves to plead the 5th. Of course later she was found in contempt later on. (i.e. The IRS Scandal - in which lawmakers investigated the agency's targeting of conservatives tax-exempt groups.)

But Obama himself, was an Anti-Constitutionalist. So, it was fitting.

It is a question of the powers of the branches of government and checks and balances

Conservatives may celebrate Trumps ignoring the powers of Congress but will have to live with the long term consequences

I want them to keep it up!

Leaving those watching rolling in the aisles from laughter isn't a great way to win elections.

I keep hearing from the Democrats and looney liberals that our nation is smack dab in the middle of an unprecedented "Constitutional Crisis" because of Pres.Trump and the Republicans.

Exactly what does this nebulous term mean?? ... :dunno:

It means that Trump is covering things up. Congress has the power of Congressional Oversight and it is enshrined in the Constitution. Trump is about to get a education.

The Dem's and looney lib's don't have a shred of evidence to back up their bogus claim of a so called Constitutional Crisis. ... :cuckoo:

There is more than enough evidence to prove that. You are the one who constantly lies.

It means that Trump is covering things up. Congress has the power of Congressional Oversight and it is enshrined in the Constitution. Trump is about to get a education.

And Trump is entitled to privacy like every other citizen and executive privilege because he's president.

Don't like it? Change the laws.

Where is congressional oversight "enshrined in the Constitution? Cite it.

Forum List

Back