Go Fund Me Wall

Last I read about this, the government was going to be able to take the money and it was going to be refunded.

As if The Washington Compost had any credibility anyway.

Last I read about this, the government was going to be able to take the money and it was going to be refunded.

So far, the Trump admin is always 'going to...'. Wake me when they do it.

Very true...Mexico's going to pay for the Wall. Trump is going to close the border. Trump is going to declassify the FISA request. Trump is going to lock Hillary up. Trump is going to replace Obamacare.

Very true...Mexico's going to pay for the Wall. Trump is going to close the border. Trump is going to declassify the FISA request. Trump is going to lock Hillary up. Trump is going to replace Obamacare.

Any day now.

$20 million in donations for border wall to be refunded or shifted to non-profit effort

Its great us taxpayers do not have to pay for the wall. You would of thought with all the rich people Tramp knows they would of raised billions by now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As we prepare to break ground in a matter of days on the privately funded wall that detractors insisted could and would never happen, their desperation to derail our project from becoming a reality is setting in. Doubters have been trying to convince the American people who want a wall and helped us come this far, that they'll never get the protection along the border that we promised. However, their efforts have failed once again. While they were trying to prevent our progress, we were several steps ahead of them in our extensive preparations to build the wall.

You may have seen misleading stories that GoFundMe kicked us off their platform and refunded everyone's money. It's not true which is why you can still click to donate right here on this GoFundMe page. The total amount raised represents the total amount we've raised in pledges and contributions on GoFundMe and from off-platform sources like checks and transfers.

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Forum List

Back