Dems' Inflation Plan: Billions More In Spending

It does no such thing. Spending has nothing to do with inflation.
WTF?

Thank you for self-identifying as a useless idiot. Nice to know on this issie no one needs to waste their time listening to you.

'Arguably, the stimulus was the need of the hour. The U.S. economy needed support to pull out of the pandemic. However, one side effect has also been inflation. As people had more money without a commensurate increase in the supply of goods and services, we saw an increase in inflation.

Also, many argue that the fiscal stimulus impacted the U.S. labor market as many people stopped looking out for work due to increased federal support. This amplified the labor shortage situation in the country and added to inflation.'

More money from stimukus, supply chain problems, less goods and less services resukted in increased inflation.

More money from stimulus, less workers working, adding to inflation.

Stick to things you are good at, like name-calling and insulting people. Talking about Inflation ain't one of them.

Last edited:
WTF?

Thank you for self-identifying as a useless idiot. Nice to know on this issie no one needs to waste their time listening to you.

No you are the useless idiot. People are wasting their time listening to you. You had no issue with Trump running up the deficit giving big tax cuts to the rich. Trying to help ordinary people is inflationary.

We can always trust Repubs to be on the side of the rich and powerful.
Evidently no so much now.....People tend to like low inflation and reasonable food/gas prices.

You dumb shit dems threw in you lot with the "smart" ivy league leftists and now you're gonna pay.....Big time.

Deserves has everything to do with it too.....Nothing too bad can happen to you freaks.

No you are the useless idiot. People are wasting their time listening to you. You had no issue with Trump running up the deficit giving big tax cuts to the rich. Trying to help ordinary people is inflationary.
Thank you for the highly emotional response and returning to what you are good at - name-calling and insulting people.

Economists and experts, as in more than just those in the links I provided, say you are an idiot.

Last edited:
We can always trust Repubs to be on the side of the rich and powerful.
You mean like the Pelosis engaging in Insider Trading again, 3rd time, just recently to enrich themselves, flaunting their criminal activity claiming they are above the law, while f*ing the average American citizen.

Yeah, good point, emotional snowflake.

Then I must be rich too because I got my taxes cut. I can't wait to tell my family I'm rich. In fact all my former coworkers and family members all got their taxes cut as well. My tax preparer said most of her clients got tax cuts. I didn't know there were so many wealthy people in this area.

Forum List

Back