Dems' Inflation Plan: Billions More In Spending

It's a 4.6% raise so necessary because of 9.1% Bidenflation. They're still in the hole.

Perhaps the GOP could have compromised and supported bigger raises. Anyway, inflation will come down. With the DJIA more or less where it was when Biden took office, surely people will run out of free money soon.

Perhaps the GOP could have compromised and supported bigger raises. Anyway, inflation will come down.
40+ year high inflation
Record gas prices
Supply chain crisis
Food sbortages / price hikes
Retirements/IRAs decimated
Avg Family pays $6,000+ more
Housing Market fall pending
Continued Biden/Dem spending
Continued failed policies
9.1+ %
Biden is begging Saudi for resources in which we are wealthy....and Saudi has told him already they are at max production
- He has bought Russian oil, wants Iranian oil and Venezuela oil, has sold US Gas Reserves to China...

Oh yeah, Inflation is coming down ANY DAY NOW because, after all, its only 'transitory'

Trump spent more than 0bama and Bush combined. Inflation follows imagine that.
Inflation increased by about 7% after Biden took office and started destroying the country on Day 1.

No worries - you parrots can always blame Putin next.

:p

Trump spent more than 0bama and Bush combined. Inflation follows imagine that.

I think you need to research your figures.

Donald Trump​

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

Barack Obama​

President Obama added about $8.6 trillion, about a 74% increase, to the national debt at the end of President Bush’s last budget in 2009.

40+ year high inflation
Record gas prices
Supply chain crisis
Food sbortages / price hikes
Retirements/IRAs decimated
Avg Family pays $6,000+ more
Housing Market fall pending
Continued Biden/Dem spending
Continued failed policies
9.1+ %
Biden is begging Saudi for resources in which we are wealthy....and Saudi has told him already they are at max production
- He has bought Russian oil, wants Iranian oil and Venezuela oil, has sold US Gas Reserves to China...

Oh yeah, Inflation is coming down ANY DAY NOW because, after all, its only 'transitory'

Gas prices in my area have been coming down for about two weeks

And it's likely to come down some more; nowhere near the Trump years, but something is better than nothing.

Investors are fearing the near future where most reputable economists are predicting a recession. They are selling their oil contracts instead of buying them which of course brings prices down. The more evidence the economy is heading for a collapse, the lower gasoline prices will get.

Congratulations....so you want to praise the readon gas is almost double what it was, the man who vowed to eliminate the use of fossil fuels and has not changed his mind, the man who is desperately, attempting to lower the cost of gas right before the mid term elections ... until the elections are over. Then its backed to painful forced 'transition' and record high gas prices.

Congratulations....so you want to praise the readon gas is almost double what it was, the man who vowed to eliminate the use of fossil fuels and has not changed his mind, the man who is desperately, attempting to lower the cost of gas right before the mid term elections ... until the elections are over. Then its backed to painful forced 'transition' and record high gas prices.

I have accepted higher gas prices. It is a wonderful thing. Fewer knockabouts cruising around with their radios blasting and it gives me a great excuse not to mow the yard as often. The only downside is that the metal pirates aren't cruising around before trash day which means I actually have to pay to have appliances carted off instead of setting them by the road for the hawks to scoop and run with.

Most republicans voted for this, too. A bunch of assholes!

There were more than 600 amendments voted on for the bill. Key provisions in the bill include another $1 billion for Ukraine, almost a billion for four EC-37B Compass Call electronic warfare aircraft for the Space Force, more high-tech Navy ships, more stipulations for jet sales to Turkey, a pay bump for soldiers due to inflation, and other measures.

It was more funding than President Biden had requested.

Sixty-two Republicans and 39 Democrats voted against the package, with some Republicans raising concerns about a lack of oversight for the spending, the military’s continued vaccine mandate, and the ramifications of the spending on skyrocketing inflation.
They probably voted for this because they know it will make inflation worse, worse for Biden, and better for Republican voted.

The only way to curb inflation is to raise interest rates. If you dampen spending power, people buy less and that brings inflation down.

And it's likely to come down some more; nowhere near the Trump years, but something is better than nothing.

Investors are fearing the near future where most reputable economists are predicting a recession. They are selling their oil contracts instead of buying them which of course brings prices down. The more evidence the economy is heading for a collapse, the lower gasoline prices will get.

Gas prices are coming down because Chinese demand is down due to a resurgence of covid and their draconian lock down policies have been a drag on production there. We still have cheaper gas than much of the developed world so that still favors America and the stock markets are seeing deflating prices because all the people who had nowhere to go but stocks now have bonds to go back to with rising interest rates. Eventually money will get sorted.

Gas prices are coming down because Chinese demand is down due to a resurgence of covid and their draconian lock down policies have been a drag on production there. We still have cheaper gas than much of the developed world so that still favors America and the stock markets are seeing deflating prices because all the people who had nowhere to go but stocks now have bonds to go back to with rising interest rates. Eventually money will get sorted.

Those lock downs started nearly two months ago while the prices were still increasing. Stock market activity only affects stock market prices, but in the commodities market, you are buying or selling actual product, not shares in a company.

I did see that Dementia got Saudi to increase their production. I find that odd since the Democrat party and Saudi's were never best friends to begin with. But we will see.

Those lock downs started nearly two months ago while the prices were still increasing. Stock market activity only affects stock market prices, but in the commodities market, you are buying or selling actual product, not shares in a company.

I did see that Dementia got Saudi to increase their production. I find that odd since the Democrat party and Saudi's were never best friends to begin with. But we will see.

It it was just reported yesterday that their GDP slowed to less than half a percent growth in the second quarter. Lead time and all that.

It really is meaningless to us about Joe and Saudi Arabia since our refineries are running at almost 100% capacity right now and we are a net exporter other than Uncle Creepy may be able to start refilling the strategic reserves before he leaves office. The foreign prices will benefit far more than the domestic ones. It is the downside of the industry shifting to the just-in-time model back in the 90's combined with oil being bought and sold on an international market.

It it was just reported yesterday that their GDP slowed to less than half a percent growth in the second quarter. Lead time and all that.

It really is meaningless to us about Joe and Saudi Arabia since our refineries are running at almost 100% capacity right now and we are a net exporter other than Uncle Creepy may be able to start refilling the strategic reserves before he leaves office. The foreign prices will benefit far more than the domestic ones. It is the downside of the industry shifting to the just-in-time model back in the 90's combined with oil being bought and sold on an international market.

Speculators react to the news, not necessarily the reality of the situation. Refining capabilities have been the same throughout the year, it's the price of oil that's controlling the market. Given all oil is bought and sold internationally (even when we were energy independent) the Saudi oil increase will greatly help, especially while we are heading for a recession because an increased supply and decreasing demand from the worlds largest consumer of fuel, we may very well see prices near the $4.00 a gallon mark before the end of the year.

Trump added $8 trillion to the debt, and the tard who started this topic was completely silent about it. He couldn't gush enough praise on Trump.

NOW he's worried about spending!?!?

Fucking hypocrites. I'm sick of 'em.

I think you need to research your figures.

Donald Trump​

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

Barack Obama​

President Obama added about $8.6 trillion, about a 74% increase, to the national debt at the end of President Bush’s last budget in 2009.

It took Obama EIGHT years to add $8 trillion to the debt.

It took Trump only FOUR years to add $8 trillion.

Trump hates being second to anyone. Especially Obama.

Forum List

Back