DEMS are flying hundreds of thousands of illegals from their country DIRECTLY into unnamed US airports.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
While we watch in horror at the daily invasion of our country through the Southern Border, Biden and the Democrats have authorized DIRECT FLIGHTS from various foreign countries straight into airports around the country. Which airports? No one knows because the Democrats refuse to provide any information about this illegal program. Whatever you think about the illegal immigrant invasion, it's much worse than you imagine.

While we watch in horror at the daily invasion of our country through the Southern Border, Biden and the Democrats have authorized DIRECT FLIGHTS from various foreign countries straight into airports around the country. Which airports? No one knows because the Democrats refuse to provide any information about this illegal program. Whatever you think about the illegal immigrant invasion, it's much worse than you imagine.

Who gave these assholes permission to blow trillions of US taxpayer money against our will? They should all be charged with treason.

You are full of shit as usual

First of all,,,,,,,,

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is an American anti-immigration think tank. It favors far lower immigration numbers, and produces analyses to further those views. The CIS was founded by historian Otis L. Graham and eugenicist and white nationalist John Tanton in 1985 as a spin-off of the Federation for American Immigration Reform. It is one of a number of anti-immigration organizations founded by Tanton, along with FAIR and NumbersUSA.

In addition....

The federal government flies adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings. The U.S. government in some cases also flies unaccompanied children who are being released from its custody to a family member or sponsor.
Some of these flights may happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of routine flights were done by the Trump administration.
The ad contains only an element of truth. We rate it Mostly False.

You are full of shit as usual

First of all,,,,,,,,

In addition....

The flights are happening, just like the illegals that cross into our country and a few days later hop on a jet to the city of their choice. Quit shilling for your Marxist leaders they are destroying this country and minions like you are helping them.

The flights are happening, just like the illegals that cross into our country and a few days later hop on a jet to the city of their choice. Quit shilling for your Marxist leaders they are destroying this country and minions like you are helping them.
Wipe the spit off of your chin and read what I posted. If you can't understand any of it get a stable genious to help you. Your op implies that refugees are being flown into the US interior from their countries of origin to bypass immigration. THAT IS A LIE.

Wipe the spit off of your chin and read what I posted. If you can't understand any of it get a stable genious to help you. Your op implies that refugees are being flown into the US interior from their countries of origin to bypass immigration. THAT IS A LIE.
Marxist Minion sez wut? Politifact started as an independent verifier of bias but like most organizations it is suffering from Leftist creep. It is well known that since Covid hit, Politifact has gone in the tank for the Democrats. I'm probably wasting my time, I doubt you are even an American.

Marxist Minion sez wut? Politifact started as an independent verifier of bias but like most organizations it is suffering from Leftist creep. It is well known that since Covid hit, Politifact has gone in the tank for the Democrats. I'm probably wasting my time, I doubt you are even an American.
Refute it or shut up

For my new friend the RegressiveNonPatriot:

Thank you for proving that your OP is a filthy lie

This is from the very first line of your attachment , from the anti immigrant Center for Immigration Studies

Summary: A little-known part of the Biden administration's CBP One parole program permits inadmissible aliens to make an appointment to fly directly to airports in the interior of the United States, bypassing the border altogether
The CBS article that you now posts states:
The outcome of the lawsuit will determine the fate of a key component of the Biden administration border management strategy, which pairs programs that allow certain migrants to enter the U.S. legally if they wait to be vetted with stricter asylum rules for those who cross into the country illegally.

As of Aug. 22, U.S. officials at airports have processed 200,279 migrants under the sponsor initiative, allowing them to live and work in the country legally for two years through an immigration law known as parole,

They are not "inadmissible " as the OP states. They are part of an assylm program and have been vetted prior to being admitted. Many more are turned back or face stricter rules for entry if they just show up at the boarder .It is part of a wider border stratagy. STOP LYING

Forum List

Back