DemonRATS Demand End of Trump Tax Cuts — or Else No Infrastructure Funding

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said Monday he would not support a national gas tax increase unless President Donald Trump is willing to repeal some of his administration’s tax cuts.

Ahead of a meeting with Trump on Tuesday on a potential infrastructure deal, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Schumer wrote a letter to Trump, saying that an infrastructure deal must be “comprehensive and include clean energy and resiliency priorities.”

Schumer and Pelosi said that the deal must “go beyond transportation and into broadband, water, energy, schools, housing and other initiatives. We must also invest in resiliency and risk mitigation of our current infrastructure to deal with climate change.”

The Democrat leadership’s letter arises as Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Monday that President Trump continues to mull whether to back a federal gas tax increase to pay for an infrastructure package.

Schumer reportedly will not back a gas tax increase unless Trump can undo the cost through repealing some of the GOP tax cuts.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Gee, I could have sworn the DemonRATS said that the tax cuts that Trump gave were a total scam, so how come they want to end it? President Trump should tell the commie left to go Fuck themselves!

Good.

Why give the ultra wealthy more while the working have to PAY more?

Or, put another way, where do you think the money will come from?

And are not aware of the number of times your taxes have been raised by MAGAt? Of course you're not and my bet is you will not research it.

Again, where do you think the money comes from?

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said Monday he would not support a national gas tax increase unless President Donald Trump is willing to repeal some of his administration’s tax cuts.

Ahead of a meeting with Trump on Tuesday on a potential infrastructure deal, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Schumer wrote a letter to Trump, saying that an infrastructure deal must be “comprehensive and include clean energy and resiliency priorities.”

Schumer and Pelosi said that the deal must “go beyond transportation and into broadband, water, energy, schools, housing and other initiatives. We must also invest in resiliency and risk mitigation of our current infrastructure to deal with climate change.”

The Democrat leadership’s letter arises as Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Monday that President Trump continues to mull whether to back a federal gas tax increase to pay for an infrastructure package.

Schumer reportedly will not back a gas tax increase unless Trump can undo the cost through repealing some of the GOP tax cuts.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Gee, I could have sworn the DemonRATS said that the tax cuts that Trump gave were a total scam, so how come they want to end it? President Trump should tell the commie left to go Fuck themselves!
/----/ Why do the democRATs want their crumbs back?
Pelosi: Tax Cut Bonuses for Employees Amount to 'Crumbs ...

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said the bonuses being handed out to workers by businesses across the country following the Republican tax act are mere "crumbs."

Good.

And are not aware of the number of times your taxes have been raised by MAGAt? Of course you're not and my bet is you will not research it.

You really lie like you were born to it!.....Which you were!

Face It: You (Probably) Got a Tax Cut
upload_2019-4-30_17-48-25.png
Apr 14, 2019 · Studies consistently find that the 2017 law cut taxes for most Americans. ... taxes on relatively few in the middle class in the 2018 tax year. ... Taxes were down, on average, in every

Good.

You really lie like you were born to it!.....Which you were!

Face It: You (Probably) Got a Tax Cut
View attachment 258710
Apr 14, 2019 · Studies consistently find that the 2017 law cut taxes for most Americans. ... taxes on relatively few in the middle class in the 2018 tax year. ... Taxes were down, on average, in every

@Purge

Key word - "GOT".

RWNJs are celebrating that they could afford that new par of underwear they've been wanting.

@Purge - I notice you uh, er, uh, forgot to finish your criticism of what I did with the feral cats. How come? Huh?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/22292531/
You probably just forgot, right?

Dont need no infrastructure funding anyway.

Have we all forgotten Obama fixed that already?

I'm sure that will go over well with the voters who all got tax cuts.

The Dems sure are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

They couldn't be any dumber if they tried.

Forum List

Back