DemonRATS Back Bill To Ban The Sale Of Gas-Powered Cars By 2040

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
They are going to issue everyone a FLYING PIG to get around....when the pig stops flying you can turn it in and get 100 lbs. of bacon!

Democrats will introduce legislation to mandate zero-emissions vehicles make up all new car sales by 2040. The bill is co-sponsored by three Democrats running for president in 2020 who support the Green New Deal. The internal combustion engine has long been a target for environmentalists.

Democrats will introduce legislation to completely phase out the use of gasoline-powered cars by mandating that only zero-emissions vehicles can be sold by 2040.

“When I take a lungful of air in this moment, it has 30 percent more carbon in it than when I was born,” Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley, the bill’s main sponsor told The Huffington Post on Wednesday. “That is a change that has never happened in a single generation of humankind on this planet.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

They are going to issue everyone a FLYING PIG to get around....when the pig stops flying you can turn it in and get 100 lbs. of bacon!

Democrats will introduce legislation to mandate zero-emissions vehicles make up all new car sales by 2040. The bill is co-sponsored by three Democrats running for president in 2020 who support the Green New Deal. The internal combustion engine has long been a target for environmentalists.

Democrats will introduce legislation to completely phase out the use of gasoline-powered cars by mandating that only zero-emissions vehicles can be sold by 2040.

“When I take a lungful of air in this moment, it has 30 percent more carbon in it than when I was born,” Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley, the bill’s main sponsor told The Huffington Post on Wednesday. “That is a change that has never happened in a single generation of humankind on this planet.”

I predict that the Democrat's idiotic bill will only get as far as an average electric car can travel: 100 to 200 miles.

Then the bill will be found dead along the roadside. :laughing0301:

Funny how the article never showed the bill name or number..Fake news to rile the sheep.

Funny how the article never showed the bill name or number..Fake news to rile the sheep.

You left loon's bible Huffingpaint is reporting it also

Meh, it's just another authoritarian Democrat plan to keep the poor in poverty and fuck the middle class into poverty.

If there is no bill docket number it doesn't exist as a bill..

If there is no bill docket number it doesn't exist as a bill..

Obviously your computer literacy skills are sub-par...

Bill 28 – 2019: Zero-Emission Vehicles Act

From the sponsor's own website:

Senator Merkley, Congressman Levin Introduce Major Legislation to Transition America to 100% Zero-Emission Vehicles | U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon

When I take a lungful of air in this moment, it has 30 percent more carbon in it than when I was born,” Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley, the bill’s main sponsor told The Huffington Post on Wednesday. “That is a change that has never happened in a single generation of humankind on this planet.”
Air quality is undeniably better than it was 30 years ago so Merkley is a liar but what's new. Merkley is a dick and I should know.

Who is going to help hundreds of millions of citizens buy brand new electric automobiles and who is going to stop China or India from absolutely wiping out whatever tiny improvements in the atmosphere we manage to achieve?

More feel good bullshit from the left. They live in a bubble of self delusion and denial.

If the right didn't put a check on democrats we would undeniably wind up like China or Venezuela, and may yet do so if they have their way.

Here’s a future HOV lane photo...

flintstones.jpg

Serious question... will every parking spot and road be fitted with a charging station? How does this work?

Forum List

Back