Calif Concludes PG&E Caused Wildfire That Killed 85

Realize deeper pockets meant some entity w/ $$$ had to take the fall here weatherdude.

~S~

There is an endangered toad holding up substantial area of clean up.....maybe mother earth was angry my friends

Looks like Californicators are stuck with PGE unless there's a ready replacement to meet their energy needs.

Too bad.

I can see the law suites now.

Who in their right mind would want to live in California. Forest fires, mud slides, millions of illegal aliens that I'm sure cost the Cali tax payers billions every year.

A place with expensive as hell housing costs where a shack will cost you million bucks.

You couldn't PAY ME to live in that State.

Last edited:
But my scientific superiors assured me it was global warming.

PG&E Caused Fire That Killed 85, California Concludes

PG&E from the Julia Roberts movie, right?

I'll ride the middle ground here. At some point electricity is going to cause fires. At some point they are criminally liable for it. I don't have a WSJ membership so I couldn't read the article. Did PG&E really screw up badly or did a randomly downed line cause it?

I'll ride the middle ground here. At some point electricity is going to cause fires. At some point they are criminally liable for it. I don't have a WSJ membership so I couldn't read the article. Did PG&E really screw up badly or did a randomly downed line cause it?

All they are admitting is that it was probably their lines that started the fires, they are admitting nothing with regards to the condition of the lines being part of the cause, and any maintenance or lack thereof that added to the situation.

They are also planning on cutting power to certain areas if wind/dry conditions reach a critical level, with the shutdowns potentially lasting up to a week or so.

All they are admitting is that it was probably their lines that started the fires, they are admitting nothing with regards to the condition of the lines being part of the cause, and any maintenance or lack thereof that added to the situation.

They are also planning on cutting power to certain areas if wind/dry conditions reach a critical level, with the shutdowns potentially lasting up to a week or so.

Not good news if you own a Tesla anywhere that they turn off power.

Not good news if you own a Tesla anywhere that they turn off power.

What will happen is people in these areas (usually pretty remote to begin with) will all purchase home-sized generators, which also can be fire risks.

Forum List

Back