Demographic Time Bomb Revealed By 2010 Census

Should Whites In America Become Extinct?

• Total voters
Father Time:

"...kill (jihadists) because they are a threat to basic safety."

One possible peaceful solution would require the US to cease killing the children of jihadists for Wall Street's bonus pool.

Any specie that kills its young for money or glory could be hardwired to self-destruct about the time its 'civilization" begins leaving its planet's surface

The basic safety of all human beings requires taxing corporate war profits and Wall Street into extinction.

you are far more of a fucking idiot that i could ever attain

Says the guy who believes that for every person murdered in Iraq by US forces others don't take their place...

....Sorry, you're not idiot/moron, you're a retard to boot
sorry, but you have a seriouds issue with facts
you are completely fucking delusional if you actually believe that

Post your facts on the subject.....

This is so scary. Next thing you know, we'll have a black president.

White people are becoming a minority.

And I am sick and tired of being hassled by the Man!!!

Last edited:
you mean bomb the SHIT out of the Bekka Valey?

and if you really believe that bullshit about "for every one we kill, two take his place" you are too fucking lost to help

No.. Reagan up and left as I said above.

I "believe that bullshit" because I have seen it personally during my service overseas. Do you think we are just welcomed with open arms after we kill the bread-winner for an entire family? Do you think a jiadists's son is going to come to us on his hands and knees because we killed his daddy?

If I am "too fucking lost to help," how about you fill all of us in on what you think would work the best?
then you are a fucking idiot, or a liar, or both

I'm going with fucking idiot...:lol:

Funny I always thought it was the other way around.

Anyway I'm not going to believe what you say until I get a source.

This is a forum of opinion, NOT a Masters Thesis, or a Debate, or a Court Trial, or a School Term Paper. Therefore, I offer only my opinion and nothing else, and ask no more of anyone else.

To that end, I offer no proof, no evidence, no citations, no sites, no footnotes, no sources, no documentation, no nothing. You will get nothing, in fact, from me, but my opinion, and I promise that that is all you will ever get from me, my whole opinion, and nothing but my whole opinion.

If that is not enough for you don't read my posts.

Well don't make claims that whites will become a minority by 2030 without a link or something.

I'll Post what I please without any approval or permission from you. If you don't like my OPINIONS then move on.

Forum List

Back