Demographic Time Bomb Revealed By 2010 Census

Should Whites In America Become Extinct?

• Total voters
That is pathetic. I am trying to teach some sense to those willing to learn here.

Our problem is we Conservatives are all too often just unwilling to learn. That is a fatal disease. I am ashamed of you. I know you can do better.

There is a saying here in Washington by the insiders both left and right, and it is this: "Democrats are just plain evil while Republicans are just plain dumb."

And you know what, my experience has verified that this is true. Between evil and dumb it is hard to figure which is worse.

I guess dumb is better because the dumb can sometimes be taught, while the evil are usually unteachable.

Funny I always thought it was the other way around.

Anyway I'm not going to believe what you say until I get a source.

This is a forum of opinion, NOT a Masters Thesis, or a Debate, or a Court Trial, or a School Term Paper. Therefore, I offer only my opinion and nothing else, and ask no more of anyone else.

To that end, I offer no proof, no evidence, no citations, no sites, no footnotes, no sources, no documentation, no nothing. You will get nothing, in fact, from me, but my opinion, and I promise that that is all you will ever get from me, my whole opinion, and nothing but my whole opinion.

If that is not enough for you don't read my posts.

Well don't make claims that whites will become a minority by 2030 without a link or something.

This is a forum of opinion, NOT a Masters Thesis, or a Debate, or a Court Trial, or a School Term Paper. Therefore, I offer only my opinion and nothing else, and ask no more of anyone else.

To that end, I offer no proof, no evidence, no citations, no sites, no footnotes, no sources, no documentation, no nothing. You will get nothing, in fact, from me, but my opinion, and I promise that that is all you will ever get from me, my whole opinion, and nothing but my whole opinion.

Well don't make claims that whites will become a minority by 2030 without a link or something.
if ya really need a link for that, here are a bunch
this guy is not the first to make that claim

whites will become a minority by 2030 - Bing

That is pathetic. I am trying to teach some sense to those willing to learn here.

So are you teaching or opinionated? I am thinking just opinionated as you do not want to provide sources for your opinions. Now the great thing about having sources is that you may actually sway someone to your line of thinking in that the basis of your thinking is from a credible source.

See you and I happen to agree with the opinion that some time in the future there is not going to be a majority in the US as far as race (technically yes there will always be a race that outnumbers the others the margin will be too small to be a real difference though). Where we differ though is that I care not to teach, only to be heard and earn some respect from others who have passions even from those who disagree with me. BTW to teach it is a requirement to have sources to back up your teachings.

Now to the topic at hand what is your point? Even if your worst fear come to pass and whites are no longer the dominate race in the US in 2010 where is the problem?

Do you honestly think that the whites are the only ones who give a fuck about this country and the constitution?

Do you honestly think that religion is going to fix the numbers?

Here is my OPINION: Religion is not the answer to all of life's problems, rational thought is.
The above DOES NOT translate to: I do not respect faith.

I believe we have more immediate problems to contend with like Obama and the Democrats turning us into a 3rd world country by lack of guts with China trade policy, national debt, etc.

Perhaps the white race will die out over time, no way to stop it.

Last edited:
Yeah kill them before they harm others, kill them because they are a threat to basic safety.

If you have a peaceful solution I'm all ears.

Take a look at what Reagan did in Lebanon.. Do you even know what he did? Or are you only up to date with what Beck and Limbaugh fill you in on every day?
Reagan's method worked (the only good I can come up with from that administration.) Go ahead and hit up Google... I'll be here waiting.

You can't eradicate this enemy because:
1. They are not afraid to die
2. Every one we kill, two rise up to take his place.

How are we safer now than we were when we originally invaded Afghanistan? We have had over eight years to "kill them all" and now they are coming back stronger than ever.

Calm down I don't listen to Rush or Beck.

What other options are there besides trying to wage war with these groups?

Again.. we could always leave the area like Reagan did in Lebanon after the barracks bombing in Beirut. (The son of a bitch should have done it sooner before 220 Marines died an unnecessary death.) Western influence in the Arab world is what's causing such hate and discontent towards the United States. Do you think running from Arab country to Arab country "spreading democracy" actually works? It obviously hasn't up until this point.

Yeah kill them before they harm others, kill them because they are a threat to basic safety.

If you have a peaceful solution I'm all ears.

Take a look at what Reagan did in Lebanon.. Do you even know what he did? Or are you only up to date with what Beck and Limbaugh fill you in on every day?
Reagan's method worked (the only good I can come up with from that administration.) Go ahead and hit up Google... I'll be here waiting.

How are we safer now than we were when we originally invaded Afghanistan? We have had over eight years to "kill them all" and now they are coming back stronger than ever.
you mean bomb the SHIT out of the Bekka Valey?

and if you really believe that bullshit about "for every one we kill, two take his place" you are too fucking lost to help

No.. Reagan up and left as I said above.

I "believe that bullshit" because I have seen it personally during my service overseas. Do you think we are just welcomed with open arms after we kill the bread-winner for an entire family? Do you think a jiadists's son is going to come to us on his hands and knees because we killed his daddy?

If I am "too fucking lost to help," how about you fill all of us in on what you think would work the best?

That is the problem with Democrats, they are very bigoted, which means, holding a viewpoint out of ignorance. They drink the kool aid of Jim Obama.

Cite examples please.

The right still believes Iraq had connections to Al Qaeda.

The right still believes torturing our prisoners produces reliable information. (I wonder how many times the underwear bomber was water boarded?)

The right pushes for small government but wants to legislate morality.

The right has no problem with the Military Commissions Act of 2006 even though it went against a ruling by the United States Supreme Court.

The right believes the way to defeat a bunch of jihadists who aren't afraid to die... is to kill them.

The right refuses to acknowledge the cluster-fuck Dubya got this country into while blaming all our problems on the black man in the white house.

The right still idolizes Ronald Reagan....

The right has no problem with lowering taxes to pay for two wars...

The right throws a smear campaign against Tiger Woods.. but has no problems with Mark Sanford still sitting in the Governor's mansion in South Carolina.

Should I go on? Or will that keep you busy for a while?

Moron. The right never believed "Iraq" had ties to 911. The right believed Saddam might have. The right has never believed we are at war with Iraq. We don't fight the Iraqi people, we protect the Iraqi people, AT THEIR REQUEST, from those who infiltrate their country and terrorize their people.

And the best way to defeat lunatics who target you because they want to overtake your country and kill it's people IS to kill them.

I could go on, but what's the point. Facts don't matter to lying haters.

That is pathetic. I am trying to teach some sense to those willing to learn here.]

No, you're not. You're a neocon whackjob who has no idea about the real world, and is a scaremongering chicken shit....If you had some real sense, you'd go down to the local recruiting centre and ask to join up. And, once you have signed the papers, absolutely insist that you not be discharged until the job is done...my guess, if you do in fact get on board, you'll be speaking arabic for the next 40 years...DICK HEAD....

Moron. The right never believed "Iraq" had ties to 911. The right believed Saddam might have. The right has never believed we are at war with Iraq. We don't fight the Iraqi people, we protect the Iraqi people, AT THEIR REQUEST, from those who infiltrate their country and terrorize their people.

And the best way to defeat lunatics who target you because they want to overtake your country and kill it's people IS to kill them.

I could go on, but what's the point. Facts don't matter to lying haters.

The Iraqi people hate Americans. You don't believe me? i'll give you a one way ticket to Baghdad on the condition you wear a sandwich board saying "The US liberated Iraq." for two days. Day and night. (get your kin to arrange an undertaker BEFORE you leave). You have no idea about the real world Allie. Seriously. You get your info from the back of a cheerio box...

I am a white man. I voted for 'I could care less'.

I grew up in a town that was all white. Fortunately, I traveled quite a bit in my youth, so I met a lot of non-white people. I have also lived and worked most of my adult life in areas and at jobs that are not all white and sometimes were overwelhmingly non-white.

I just don't see what the whole issue is. White people are intermarrying with non-white people, that's why they're going 'extinct'. Interracial marraiges producing a huge variety of genetic mixtures is the mechanism for biological evolution (not that survival of the fittest bunk), so this is a good thing. Or do you think the evidence shows that inbreds are the cutting edge of human evolution? Like perhaps the Idiot Nazis?

Any white person that has had a lot of contacts with non-white people know that there is no big difference. People are individuals and the fact that some people have more and some less melonin in their skin makes no difference whatsoever.

The cultural advancement of the Europeans is not due to whites being somehow superior, but due to a set of very unusual cultural circumstances that occured during a period known as the Renaissance, that in turn triggered a sequence of cultural circumstances that led to the enlightenment. This in turn led, through another set of unusual cultural conincidences to the American revolution and the founding of our country by a bunch of enlightenment philosophers.

Most white people have more intellectually in common with monkeys than with our founding fathers. If left up to them we'd all still be running around in chain-mail and hacking each other to death over every disagreement.

If there is any one sub-culture than is responsible for the Renaissance and subsequent cultural advances it is the Jewish european sub-culture (and NO I am not Jewish, I'm Irish).

But, take heart, all you paranoid white racists out there - as is proven by the biological changes that happened to the European Jews over the centuries (i.e. they turned from an arabic people to a fair skinned people - some even having blond hair and blue eyes), the decendants of non-white people who continue to live in northern climes will in fact develope fair skin and possibly even blond hair and blue eyes. Of course the decendants of white people who live in more southerly clime will eventually have dark skin. So the whites will NOT disappear.

Unless of course global warming turns everyone to bacon!

Interesting we know the Census results BEFORE they are done taking the information. One thing a peddler of crap like this thread started with learns quickly is USMB posters don't take kindly to racist pigs Founder. Move along.

Many of you may have realized this but---I am not white.

I am afraid to answer the poll because it might reveal a deep seated hatred towards whites.

You know--how we minorities are---Angry, jealous, confused, resentful:redface:

(I hope Hispanics become the number one racial/ethnic group. The women are hot!!)

:eek::eek: You're not white? :eek:

Am I supposed to care?

Whites aren't becoming become extinct.

We're just going undercover...by getting under the covers with people of other races, I might add.

I find it more than just a little ironic that some people of other races are equally concerned that we're polluting their gene pools.

There is only one human race, the human race.

Everything else is minor detail.

you mean bomb the SHIT out of the Bekka Valey?

and if you really believe that bullshit about "for every one we kill, two take his place" you are too fucking lost to help

No.. Reagan up and left as I said above.

I "believe that bullshit" because I have seen it personally during my service overseas. Do you think we are just welcomed with open arms after we kill the bread-winner for an entire family? Do you think a jiadists's son is going to come to us on his hands and knees because we killed his daddy?

If I am "too fucking lost to help," how about you fill all of us in on what you think would work the best?
then you are a fucking idiot, or a liar, or both

Last edited:
Demographic Winter is on the way, never mind so-called "Global Warming." Pay close attention to the explosive 2010 Census results. What they will disclose is a ticking time bomb under the very foundations of the nation.

This is a doomsday bomb much more lethal than all the Nuclear devices Terrorists might be planning on exploding in our cities, given the chance.

Yet Homeland Security, and the Government, far from attempting to defuse this bomb are doing everything in their power to set the fuse and explode it.

A Terrorist nuke, for example, might take out Detroit, but this bomb is even now decimating all our cities, and when it plays out by the end of this century, it will have rendered us statistically extinct.

While the census bureau will dutifully report the results of its head count, and confirm these predictions, few will read them, and more will care less. Naturally, the Gov. will undercount illegals among us, and have other distortions, but among the points it will make is that the Best and Brightest, regardless of ethnicity, are not nearly replacing themselves.

Whites are another group that are far from replacing themselves, never mind the Whites that settled and built this country, fought WW II, and so on. These particular folks will be shown by the census to be well on the road to actual extermination.

Some, of course, and we know who those are, (the usual Democrat suspects) will cheer the idea that those who built this country are soon to be no more.

But the cost of that extermination will reverberate far and wide. One consequence is that America will never be the same, and the chance that the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and so forth will not survive are slim or zero.

This holocaust will not only mean the end of America as we know it, but America as the light that shines for freedom in the world will also be snuffed out.

There is not one nation on earth that has any sort of track record of defending human rights and democracy that can take over when we are gone. Fact is, when we die, Freedom in the World also dies.

The morality and ethics of Red China, Islam, and the Third World will become the dominant philosophy of the human race. Christianity will be a likely casualty as well.

Does this bother any of you? Do you care? Do you realize the enormity of this threat? And do you realize that it will start to bite deeply at you, personally, and at your quality of life within your remaining lifetime?

Just look around you, face it, America is no longer a White nation. The census bureau has already released its estimate that Whites will become a minority in this country by 2030, if not sooner.

To turn this around would take a massive rise in the birth rates of those threatened groups who are not even replacing themselves. We are running around like nuts worrying about "endangered species" when WE are the most endangered species on earth. Naturally the hate filled Al Gore could care less. Such a rebirth of births would likely have to be sparked by a religious Great Awakening, and we know who opposes that.

Among identifiable groups on the knock-off list are, hello, college graduates. That's right, college grads, regardless of ethnicity, all are falling far short of replacing themselves. These sorts of things are not healthy for America, Freedom, or the world. For example, who will protect Israel when we are gone. My guess is no one.

Wonder why Obama got elected? These stats are one big reason, and the scales will be tipped even farther by 2012 and on into the century.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

Wow....... this is some of the most Aryan supremacist shit I've ever read. :cuckoo:

And if you don't you're more of a fucking idiot than i thought you were...and believe me, I think you're way beyond a fucking moron already....:cool:
you are far more of a fucking idiot that i could ever attain

Says the guy who believes that for every person murdered in Iraq by US forces others don't take their place...

....Sorry, you're not idiot/moron, you're a retard to boot

And if you don't you're more of a fucking idiot than i thought you were...and believe me, I think you're way beyond a fucking moron already....:cool:
you are far more of a fucking idiot that i could ever attain

Says the guy who believes that for every person murdered in Iraq by US forces others don't take their place...

....Sorry, you're not idiot/moron, you're a retard to boot
sorry, but you have a seriouds issue with facts
you are completely fucking delusional if you actually believe that

Our problem is we Conservatives are all too often just unwilling to learn. That is a fatal disease. I am ashamed of you. I know you can do better.

There is a saying here in Washington by the insiders both left and right, and it is this: "Democrats are just plain evil while Republicans are just plain dumb."

And you know what, my experience has verified that this is true. Between evil and dumb it is hard to figure which is worse.

I guess dumb is better because the dumb can sometimes be taught, while the evil are usually unteachable.

My opinion is that in your case, the slow sperm won.

Forum List

Back