Democrats Will Take Back Senate

Do you want Republicans to control all 3?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Is it possible? No one is talking about Senate seats up for grab. I don't want a Republican president but part of me wants to see if they would screw up and be as corrupt as bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert were when they controlled all three houses.

Just imagine if you will. Trump in the White House and a Republican majority in both Houses of Congress. Trump will appoint maybe three Supreme Court justices. We're gonna abolish eight years of Obama in the first 60 days.

So you're giving up on Hillary already???

Just when I was getting geared up with my "Hillary for Prison" campaign once the FBI makes the results of their criminal investigation into her shenanigans public....

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Is it possible? No one is talking about Senate seats up for grab. I don't want a Republican president but part of me wants to see if they would screw up and be as corrupt as bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert were when they controlled all three houses.

During the Obama years Democrats have been devastated politically (Federal & State) and with Hillary/Bernie promising more of the same and worse the odds are nil.

The Liberal Utopian dream is a failure, Americans want good jobs, opportunity and the country moving down the right track along with the government working for them.

Last edited:

During the Obama years Democrats have been devastated politically (Federal & State) and with Hillary/Bernie promising more of the same and worse the odds are nil.

The Liberal Utopian dream is a failure.
I can't wait to post this meme full size. Won't be long!
upload_2016-2-9_20-59-18.png

I can't wait to post this meme full size. Won't be long!
View attachment 62899

It's a good one...

We keep the white house and maybe win back the Senate too.

But part of me would love to see it so you could see trump was just another billionaire who fooled you. Trump. Lol

Maybe kasich.

Forum List

Back