Huffpo goes off the deep end

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I hope they realize how ridiculous they look with this garbage.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-8.55.48-PM.jpg

Huffington Post Goes Nuclear After Trump Wins New Hampshire — Take a Look at Outlet’s Front Page

The "racist" and "sexist" smears worked a few years ago. People were afraid to speak lest they get labeled by the left.

That shit won't work anymore. People understand that having rational and logical positions doesn't mean you are a racist or a sexist. No matter how loud the left screams that you are.

Mark

Well that IS New Hampshire.

Ya know Timmy, ya really do look ridiculous to the rest of the country smack talking NH when you live in Mass.

Its not like a Chicago or gay bay rivalry, Blue state/red state, North/South or Califaggot vs rest of the country.

I find it ironic that Miss Hillary, in her concession/STUMP speech made the claim that "No bank is too big to fail and no executive is too powerful to jail." If the FBI and the DOJ both do their jobs right, she is going to be jailed...in accordance with her own statement.

...and have you noticed here lately that Slick Willy can be found standing behind Queen Hillary with his mouth gaped open. He has become a mouth-breather.

Last edited:

Ya know Timmy, ya really do look ridiculous to the rest of the country smack talking NH when you live in Mass.

Its not like a Chicago or gay bay rivalry, Blue state/red state, North/South or Califaggot vs rest of the country.

But that's the fun. Mass v NH. You crazy hillbillies !

But that's the fun. Mass v NH. You crazy hillbillies !

It just sounds a little like Yale bitch slapping Harvard to me .. Lol

images

Is the leftist media losing its discipline? They are supposed to pump Trump up and save the attacks for the general election campaigns.

Forum List

Back