Democrats will rule for Years to come

Put the bong down, dude.
Face reality 'dude.'

How about proving that this dumbass statement,

He won't make it out of the first 4, no way the economy can stand all this deficeit spending.

is reality, dude.
The only 'dumbass' statement was one you made about bongs 'dude.'

Wake up and smell the coffee, Obama the moron just doubled the stupidity of Bush, and you think we won't see hyper infaltion and the economy collapse?

When you get back to earth, tell us how he can keep spending money we don't have at record rates.

Face reality 'dude.'

How about proving that this dumbass statement,

He won't make it out of the first 4, no way the economy can stand all this deficeit spending.

is reality, dude.
The only 'dumbass' statement was one you made about bongs 'dude.'

Wake up and smell the coffee, Obama the moron just doubled the stupidity of Bush, and you think we won't see hyper infaltion and the economy collapse?

Bush flat out gave the banks money Obama isn't doing that. Though, I agree there is some silly spending in the bill at least he is making an effort to invest in THIS NATION.

And no I really don't think the economy is going to collapse due to hyper-inflation this term. We lost ridiculous amounts of wealth when the market crashed that is yet to be replaced. Perhaps you could explain to me exactly how this hyper-inflation is going to take effect and why it will collapse this ecoonomy within 4 years thus ensuring the demise of Obama's presidency ... because your first answer wasn't much of one at all.

When you are coming up with the answer ask yourself what is 780 billion divided by four.

When you get back to earth, tell us how he can keep spending money we don't have at record rates.

When you are done running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off you'll realize that you are dealing in hyperbole and likely don't have much of a clue what you are talking about.

Now would be a good time to admit you were talking out your ass and didn't think anyone would call you on it.

Pointless hyperbole removed
:eusa_boohoo:

Explain to us genius how you don't collapse an economy by doubling the debt by spending money you don't have.

Nice try at trying to sound like you knew something, but it won't wash.

They haven't even done the regular budget, that too will add billions more in spending with money we don't have.

Feel free to keep fiddling while our economy burns.

Pointless hyperbole removed
:eusa_boohoo:

Explain to us genius how you don't collapse an economy by doubling the debt by spending money you don't have.

Nice try at trying to sound like you knew something, but it won't wash.

They haven't even done the regular budget, that too will add billions more in spending with money we don't have.

Feel free to keep fiddling while our economy burns.

You didn't answer. Just as I thought.

Thanks for proving to that you are a waste keystrokes.

Stop talking to yourself, it's a sign of insanity.

Again genius, explain to us how you stop a tailspin by doubling what you did to get into it.

It's like common sense is a mystery to your world. :rolleyes:

Stop talking to yourself, it's a sign of insanity.

Again genius, explain to us how you stop a tailspin by doubling what you did to get into it.

It's like common sense is a mystery to your world. :rolleyes:

Trying to shift the conversation to a postion you 'think' I have isn't going to work.

Cite where I said that this stimulus bill was going to correct the problems we are facing.

When you do that then I will gladly attempt to defend that position.

Now YOU on the other hand clearly stated that the economy is going to collapse and Obama will be out in less than 4 years. PROVE IT.

Another thing that you are not taking into account is the ever increasing deficit. At some point, decent economy or not, someone will have to answer for the deficit.

You mean for example the trillions that we had before Obama became president?

Auditor, mind telling me who was the last President in the 30 or so years to have a surplus?

Child, mind telling me why you brag about a President's ability to make a profit on tax dollars, when that is not the government's role? Every dollar the government makes should be spent. That's the first attribute of a good tax: taxes should be sufficient to cover the expenses of the government. The fact that Clinton HAD a surplus is nothing to brag about, friend. It simply means he was overtaxing us.

Trying to shift the conversation to a postion you 'think' I have isn't going to work.
No, trying to bullshit us isn't going to work, although i doubt this has yet dawned on you.

Now YOU on the other hand clearly stated that the economy is going to collapse and Obama will be out in less than 4 years. PROVE IT.
It appears you again missed that part about 'common sense.'

Not surprising.

And you did just defend the stimulus, every time you claim it won't bankrupt us you do.

Talk about missing the obvious...

No, trying to bullshit us isn't going to work, although i doubt this has yet dawned on you.

It appears you again missed that part about 'common sense.'

Not surprising.

Once again you punt and refuse to back up your position. Not surprising.

And you did just defend the stimulus, every time you claim it won't bankrupt us you do.

Talk about missing the obvious...

I never said the stimulus would fix the economy I challenged you to defend your statement that it would collaspe the economy and lead to Obama being ousted before his term is up because it smelled like BS. My position is irrelevant.

Ever since, this entire conversation has been an exercise in evasion BY YOU because of either your inability to back up your claims or your refusal to admit that you were talking out your ass/engagin in hyperbole.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Another thing that you are not taking into account is the ever increasing deficit. At some point, decent economy or not, someone will have to answer for the deficit.

You mean for example the trillions that we had before Obama became president?

Auditor, mind telling me who was the last President in the 30 or so years to have a surplus?

The same one who is responsible for the mess we are in now.

This isn't a football game, it's a message board and all your attempts to escape from saying something stupid will avail you not.

I never said the stimulus would fix the economy I challenged you to defend your statement that it would collaspe the economy and lead to Obama being ousted before his term is up because it smelled like BS. My position is irrelevant.
Actually everything you say is irrelvent as is becoming more and more obvious.

Only a fool doesn't understand doubling what you owe when you have no money is a recipe for disaster.

But feel free to try more double talk, it is quite amusing.

Oh, the irony!

If when we say "ruling" we mean controlling the white house and both Houses, I don't think the dems will rule for years to come. I think unless there's a miracle, things will stay the way they are and the repubs will make gains in the houses in 2010.

The Dems are making all the mistakes the Repubs made when they had all three, ruling by fiat and ignoring the other side.

That attitude cost them rather quickly, as it will cost the dems.

The Dems are making all the mistakes the Repubs made when they had all three, ruling by fiat and ignoring the other side.

That attitude cost them rather quickly, as it will cost the dems.

It makes me laugh.

This isn't a football game, it's a message board and all your attempts to escape from saying something stupid will avail you not.

Actually everything you say is irrelvent as is becoming more and more obvious.

Only a fool doesn't understand doubling what you owe when you have no money is a recipe for disaster.

But feel free to try more double talk, it is quite amusing.

Oh, the irony!

All I have asked is for you to support your claims. Your post said the economy was going to collapse and Obama would be gone and if you had anything to back it up you would have posted it by now.

Forum List

Back