Democrats Whoop The Crap Out Of The GOP

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Not just in upholding freedom and liberty, but in the annual congressional baseball game as well :clap2: :up:

"For the 51st year, members of Congress took to the diamond for the annual congressional baseball game. As usual, it was Republicans vs. Democrats. Away from the steps of the Supreme Court and the halls of Congress, under the Nationals Park lights, the Democrats slaughtered the Republicans, 18 to 5, in seven innings."

Congressional Baseball Game Ends In Republican Slaughter

Freedom and liberty...

These the same guys who want to deny a business man who holds views with which they do not agree the freedom to conduct his business?

Not a terribly timely story. According to your source, the game took place over a month ago.

Not just in upholding freedom and liberty, but in the annual congressional baseball game as well :clap2: :up:

"For the 51st year, members of Congress took to the diamond for the annual congressional baseball game. As usual, it was Republicans vs. Democrats. Away from the steps of the Supreme Court and the halls of Congress, under the Nationals Park lights, the Democrats slaughtered the Republicans, 18 to 5, in seven innings."

Slaughtered?

Wow, and if it had been the other way around and Palin said; The Republican's "slaughtered" the Democrats. She would be accused of inciting mass murder...:eusa_whistle:

Not a terribly timely story. According to your source, the game took place over a month ago.

True, but it had yet to be posted. With the GOP getting their asses handed to them that badly, I can see why the right wing goons would want to keep it on the DL :eusa_clap:

Last edited:

True, but it had yet to be posted. With the GOP getting their asses handed to them that badly, I can see why the right wing goons would want to keep it on the DL :eusa_clap:

Of course, you're simply too fucking stupid to realize the reason no one posted it, was because no one on EITHER side (but you) gave a shit.

Of course, you're simply too fucking stupid to realize the reason no one posted it, was because no one on EITHER side (but you) gave a shit.

I found it mildly interesting. It was funny to read about how the Supreme Court's healthcare ruling dominated the trash talk.

Don't get all pissy, there is always next year to see the GOP get their asses handed to them even worse :eusa_clap:

Don't get all pissy, there is always next year to see the GOP get their asses handed to them even worse :eusa_clap:

no one but you cares about a congressional ball game.

Wow, and I had such a great day going until I found this out.

Oh man...
fart.gif

You have to get excited about a softball game, it's the ONLY thing Democrats have won since 2008 :lol:

There are no words to describe how little I care about that.

“During this time in [President] Reagan’s first term, our economy was growing at six percent … unemployment was dropping like a rock from double-digits under Carter. We were creating 600,000 jobs a month,” he said.

“And when Reagan was done, we had created over 20 million news job; economic growth for 25 years like the nation had not seen in a century. So, yeah,” Limbaugh continued, “that’s what Obama says we can’t go back to

‘Ideological Straitjacket’: Limbaugh Goes After Obama For Being a ‘Close-Minded Economic Bigot’ | TheBlaze.com

You have to get excited about a softball game, it's the ONLY thing Democrats have won since 2008 :lol:

Wow,...

Forum List

Back