Democrats: We’ll Keep Trying to Impeach Trump Over & Over If He Wins

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Well, if they hold the majority still, then it would keep them from doing harm. They know this one is a loser too so that’s why the threats.

Multiple Democrats came out on Thursday and suggested that there may be multiple impeachments of President Donald Trump if the president is acquitted in the Senate, including if he wins re-election next November.

Rep. Al Green (D-TX), who has long pushed for impeaching the president, told C-SPAN that there was “no limit” to the number of times that Democrats could impeach the president.

“A president can be impeached more than once,” Green advised. “So, we can do this, we can move forward with what we have on the table currently, we can take this before the Senate and we can still investigate other issues and when the president has committed additional offenses, and my suspicion is that he will, we can take those before the Senate.”

Democrats Plot Impeaching Trump Multiple Times, Including If He Wins Re-Election: ‘No Limit To The Number Of Times The House Can Vote To Impeach’

The House should swing back to the GOP after the Schitt show and after Trump wins back the 31 districts he won in 2016.
The problem switches from the "do nothing democrats" to the "GOP spending binge" and "herding cats" again.
What I want is another Grace Commission to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse and get back to a balanced budget.

Of course they will. Then they will try to blame him when no bills get pasted. The Democrats having accomplished 1 thing in 3 plus years President Trump has been in office. Since Democrats took over Congress it’s even worse. They’ve done nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back