Democrats wanted a special councel

I can hear Clinton paper shredders running as we speak...:biggrin:

...and now they have one. Deputy AG says Muellar will be looking into everything related including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and Obama illegal unmasking of Flynn. Democrats got more than what they wished for. Ooooops! steped in it again.
"This is going to be very enlightening for the American people" "We are going to get a look into all of the allegations including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and the illegal wiretapping of and unmasking of Americans"
Marsha Blackburn today on Fox news!

Marsha Blackburn is a clone of Michele Bachmann, built on the model of a Chatty Kathy Doll - words programmed by others.

Dream on bottom feeder.
The special counsel is focusing on Tramp and his staff's ties to Russia.
Hillary is yesterday's news.
What ties? tell us what ties, don't just puke up pablum from the fake news agencies. Come on snowflake tell us what ties. Tell us what laws were broken, Tell us what evidence you have because no one else on the planet can produce any at all.

Marsha Blackburn is a clone of Michele Bachmann, built on the model of a Chatty Kathy Doll - words programmed by others
Buuuuaaaahahahahaha only in snowflake land. Blackburn is one of the best most productive members of the house. She was gleaming this morning and could not wait to talk about what will now be included in the investigation. The leaks, the unmasking, Clinton foundation and their ties to Russia. Obama and the FISA court requests. The shit will hit the fan on this one. The dems were warned of this but because they hate Trump so much they allowed the media to lead them to ruin.
NOW EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE AND OPEN FOR INVESTIGATION.
even Comey himself...

Deputy AG said "All related matters will be included in the probe and the truth will come out."

...and now they have one. Deputy AG says Muellar will be looking into everything related including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and Obama illegal unmasking of Flynn. Democrats got more than what they wished for. Ooooops! steped in it again.
"This is going to be very enlightening for the American people" "We are going to get a look into all of the allegations including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and the illegal wiretapping of and unmasking of Americans"

Dream on. Thanks for making more shit up. The world needs more NaziCon fake news.

Dream on. Thanks for making more shit up. The world needs more NaziCon fake news.

the only reason these derelicts bitch about fake news so much is because they make up 95% of the bullshit they post.

Look it up. I don't do fake news like the left. Come on snowflake google Blackburn on Fox news with today's date.

the only reason these derelicts bitch about fake news so much is because they make up 95% of the bullshit they post.
3 fake news stories just this week #7 all aimed at harming Trump. Fake Fake Fake. You will never convince us otherwise.

upload_2017-5-19_12-56-18.jpeg

3 fake news stories just this week #7 all aimed at harming Trump. Fake Fake Fake. You will never convince us otherwise.
EVERY fake news democrat propaganda media machine outlet is 90-95% anti president Trump. Even faux news is 52% anti president Trump.

I do what everyone should do... TUNE THEM OUT. In fact, I haven't listened to or read a progtard/dem piece of propaganda for DECADES.

If there ends up being no evidence of collusion with the Russians and as we expect there will be no crime uncovered Trump's reelection will be a shoe in.
Newt Gingrich today on FOX

EVERY fake news democrat propaganda media machine outlet is 90-95% anti president Trump. Even faux news 52% anti president Trump.

I do what everyone should do... TUNE THEM OUT. In fact, I haven't listened to or read a progtard/dem piece of propaganda for DECADES.
Yep we turned it all off here too.

Forum List

Back