Democrats wanted a special councel

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
...and now they have one. Deputy AG says Muellar will be looking into everything related including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and Obama illegal unmasking of Flynn. Democrats got more than what they wished for. Ooooops! steped in it again.
"This is going to be very enlightening for the American people" "We are going to get a look into all of the allegations including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and the illegal wiretapping of and unmasking of Americans"
Marsha Blackburn today on Fox news!

Clinton may get locked up yet and it will be the medias fault...:badgrin:

...and now they have one. Deputy AG says Muellar will be looking into everything related including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and Obama illegal unmasking of Flynn. Democrats got more than what they wished for. Ooooops! steped in it again.
"This is going to be very enlightening for the American people" "We are going to get a look into all of the allegations including the Clinton foundation, Uranium one, and the illegal wiretapping of and unmasking of Americans"
dude, it's why Maxine Waters went out last night and stated she wants Trump impeached today. she doesn't want to wait cause she knows he's clean. funny shit. Hey Maxine, go for it, impeach trump today. Why haven't you?

Have you noticed that The Dems have gone completely silent?

They were hoping someone like Comey could continue to be an Obama\Clinton stooge for them, and keep an Investigation about a Nothing Burger open all the way through 2018 so they could use it in their campaign commercials and speeches.

Now they bit off more than they can chew, and having nothing to offer The American People but hate for President Trump, Hatred for Personal Freedom and Democracy, and Offering Free Stuff, I think they get pummeled in a landslide in 2018.

good. i don't care which side you're on. if you're involved in illegal activity - clean house, make alcatraz usable again and put 'em all out there for their own "politicians of the flys" and leave the rest of us out of their delusions.

dude, it's why Maxine Waters went out last night and stated she wants Trump impeached today. she doesn't want to wait cause she knows he's clean. funny shit. Hey Maxine, go for it, impeach trump today. Why haven't you?
Trump clean? You're kidding, right?
He's never been clean.
He's lived a sordid life of ripping off people and marital infidelities.
You DEPLORABLES crack me up..

They were hoping someone like Comey could continue to be an Obama\Clinton stooge for them, and keep an Investigation about a Nothing Burger open all the way through 2018 so they could use it in their campaign commercials and speeches.

Now they bit off more than they can chew, and having nothing to offer The American People but hate for President Trump, Hatred for Personal Freedom and Democracy, and Offering Free Stuff, I think they get pummeled in a landslide in 2018.
they are the 'deep state'

pelosi backed off the impeach talk quick, didn't she? was this *after* he as assigned?

He's never been clean.
200.gif

Wide latitude are the words I keep hearing. I also hear LOCK HER UP!

He's never been clean.
Come on snowflake don't you want the whole truth?

Forum List

Back