Democrats want to ban capitalism at the DNC. Schiff trolls like a pro!

Wow... These Democrats are really stupid people. I like the dimwit who says :"I will support anything my President wants to do."

Wow... These Democrats are really stupid people. I like the dimwit who says :"I will support anything my President wants to do."

What's just amazing to me is the abject LACK of any semblance of critical thinking. If corporations weren't free to make a profit... WHY would they exist? These are the kind of people who causee bread lines and toilet paper lines and blue jeans smuggling back in the glory days of the USSR. And they just don't get it. :eek:

As I expected a response from the usual "all things Obama" crowd is conspicuously absent from this thread.

What's just amazing to me is the abject LACK of any semblance of critical thinking. If corporations weren't free to make a profit... WHY would they exist? These are the kind of people who causee bread lines and toilet paper lines and blue jeans smuggling back in the glory days of the USSR. And they just don't get it. :eek:

I suspect a High school kid would have said "now wait a minute"... We didn't even get that. It's downright frightening that people involved in Politics can be that stupid.

Re-elect Obama and maybe we'll find out who John Galt really is. It's remarkable that so many continue to beat their heads against the wall trying to start businesses at all. But maybe that aberration can be cured in November.

Does that mean Obama wins? Well that would probably cause a wider epidemic of John Galtism. Or if he loses, perhaps there might one day be a reason to actually try to build something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07fTsF5BiSM]Democrats: Let's Ban Profits! - YouTube[/ame]

WOW....I seriously didn't think there were people this stupid in America.

What a great group of people. They are so intellectually above all of us. They don't even have to think!

It's being covered on: Democrats want to ban capitalism at the DNC. Schiff trolls like a pro!

Forum List

Back