Democrats want to ban capitalism at the DNC. Schiff trolls like a pro!

oh yes, just like ifyou played that scenario at the RNC you could get a ,minorityto agree to killing or exiling homsexuals.

This guy is saying he wants to ban profits. The Democrats there were making fun of him. He was too stupid to understand that.

Once I linked to an Onion Article as a joke and to this day, Republicans on this site insist I thought it was "real news". Here's the article:

Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Wow, what a spin! You are the funniest hack on this board.

Democrats caught on tape and yet dumb ass still lies.

No critical thinking, love it.

Democrats: Let's Ban Profits! - YouTube

WOW....I seriously didn't think there were people this stupid in America.
Do you believe that the government should stop monopolies?

OMFG!!!
Make way for the rationalization for the idiocy displayed in the video.
Skool us Shelzin...
I didn't rationalize what was in the video. I'm making sure ... You know what... Here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243466-how-i-see-it-2.html

You know how idiots argue in my IMNSHO? They take something and they take it to such extreme that it simply can't be good anymore.

Like... Did you know that you can die from drinking too much water? Not drowning mind you... You can actually drink too much water and die from it. Thus... Water is obviously bad for you.

Edit: Obviously the people in the video are wrong in their stance in my view. But does that mean government should have absolutely nothing to do with it based on that? I don't thing so. That's an extremest PoV in my opinion.

Edit2: I think it would be helpful if some people would understand that I am not against a party. I'm against those things I don't believe in. By now you'd have to not know me at all to assume I promoted what those people suggested.

Last edited:
Wow... These Democrats are really stupid people. I like the dimwit who says :"I will support anything my President wants to do."
"I will support anything my President wants to do."

that sounds like Dean,Chris,Dudley,Franco,Lakunta and TM's....never question.....just do....

No.
And that's why I am not Libertarian. We agree on a lot of things. But that's not one of them.

I think the people would not tolerate a monopoly...I don't think government should deal with it...I think the people should deal with it. I had to learn a bit more and I still say no. I don't want government dealing with that...I really do think the people and the free market would deal with it.

Last edited:
Democrats: Let's Ban Profits! - YouTube

WOW....I seriously didn't think there were people this stupid in America.
Only after they lead by example and end the monopolies known as the Federal Reserve, the Postal Service, TSA, FDA, FAA, Medicare, gubmint schools....
I agree with that. Eh... Other than the Postal Service. I don't see it as a monopoly given I would rather use... Well... Pretty much anything else and I do have that option.

OMFG!!!
Make way for the rationalization for the idiocy displayed in the video.
Skool us Shelzin...
I didn't rationalize what was in the video. I'm making sure ... You know what... Here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243466-how-i-see-it-2.html

You know how idiots argue in my IMNSHO? They take something and they take it to such extreme that it simply can't be good anymore.

Like... Did you know that you can die from drinking too much water? Not drowning mind you... You can actually drink too much water and die from it. Thus... Water is obviously bad for you.

Edit: Obviously the people in the video are wrong in their stance in my view. But does that mean government should have absolutely nothing to do with it based on that? I don't thing so. That's an extremest PoV in my opinion.

Edit2: I think it would be helpful if some people would understand that I am not against a party. I'm against those things I don't believe in. By now you'd have to not know me at all to assume I promoted what those people suggested.

I've read you Shelzin and we've even found some common ground in a couple of rare instances. I'm not knee jerking to defend any party from any perceived attack from you. Simply expressing my boredom with the Bob Beckel style rationalization of even the indefensible.

This is "hope and change". Seriously. They want a government nanny state. These same sheeple will be the first to have id chips planted in their bodies......

And that's why I am not Libertarian. We agree on a lot of things. But that's not one of them.

I think the people would not tolerate a monopoly...I don't think government should deal with it...I think the people should deal with it. I had to learn a bit more and I still say no. I don't want government dealing with that...I really do think the people and the free market would deal with it.
I disagree. I think an Operating system should be separate from the browser, and I should be able to choose my browser just as I do my operating system.

Forum List

Back