Democrats want to ban access to geotracking data.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
2000 Mules hit the nail on the head. Now they want to make it illegal for watchdogs and defenders of democracy to get access to geotracking data so mass voter fraud can continue.

Warren, Wyden, Murray, Whitehouse, Sanders Introduce Legislation to Ban Data Brokers from Selling Americans' Location and Health Data​

Washington, D.C. – United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced the Health and Location Data Protection Act, legislation that bans data brokers from selling some of the most sensitive data available about everyday Americans: their health and location data. The legislation is cosponsored by Senators Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Chair of the Senate Finance Committee; Patty Murray (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee; Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.); and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Chair of the Senate Budget Committee.

2000 Mules hit the nail on the head. Now they want to make it illegal for watchdogs and defenders of democracy to get access to geotracking data so mass voter fraud can continue.

Warren, Wyden, Murray, Whitehouse, Sanders Introduce Legislation to Ban Data Brokers from Selling Americans' Location and Health Data​

Washington, D.C. – United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced the Health and Location Data Protection Act, legislation that bans data brokers from selling some of the most sensitive data available about everyday Americans: their health and location data. The legislation is cosponsored by Senators Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Chair of the Senate Finance Committee; Patty Murray (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee; Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.); and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Chair of the Senate Budget Committee.
Yep.....that got caught.....and now they want to make sure that it never happens again.

How does it benefit the Democrats?

That is the only question you ever have to ask when Democrats are pushing anything.

United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced the Health and Location Data Protection Act, legislation that bans data brokers from selling some of the most sensitive data available about everyday Americans: their health and location data.

I gotta' be honest here. I don't have a problem with that...

Why would you be against this?

Law enforcement can still get warrants if they can prove they have probable cause.

Disingenuous liberal nonsense. The data being sold is with the full consent of the user, just read the terms of service.

There are already apps and services anyone can use that hide such data. This appears to be unwarranted and unasked for legislation. All in the name of fearmongering and the support of baby killing. Sad.

Last edited:
Why would you be against this?

Law enforcement can still get warrants if they can prove they have probable cause.
Thats the problem. Government gets access others don't and we know from the phony FISA warrants they lie. Secondly they want to ban "brokers" not the collection or selling of data. Makes it easier for government to "partner" with telecoms and mobile service providers. They want to ban you from being able to buy data that makes them, doing ballot harvesting and stuffing ballot boxes. You data and info will still be sold but moreso with who government deems OK.

Everyone in the world is trying to protect data from exploitation and abuse, except YOU.

Everyone in the world is trying to protect data from exploitation and abuse, except YOU.
You are responsible for what data you provide and to whom. Most people don't read the terms of service or care. This does nothing in stopping the collection of data, if there is a problem it's that. That genie is out of the bottle and it's far too late to stuff it back in. This is more liberal tyrannical posturing to limit the information citizens have access to.

Nope everyone gives out data freely, and has frequent shopper QR or Bar codes for dining, groceries, gas etc. I have never been exploited or abused. I do save money though.

They use word-salad to trick you into going along with them......but what they're really doing is putting wordage in the bills that makes it harder to track their cheating.
This is the hook from the Dems,
"“When abortion is illegal, researching reproductive health care online, updating a period-tracking app, or bringing a phone to the doctor’s office all could be used to track and prosecute women across the U.S. It amounts to uterus surveillance"

None of that is illegal, except the abortion in some states and various points of pregnancy.
And banning brokerage sales has nothing to do with government warrants for phone geotracking. It's all a DEM lie. The Dems could just propose a bill targeting only the stuff they mentioned as opposed to all data brokerage.

Naturally, and their contaminated flies (their voters) will slurp up all of the steaming bullshit out of their globalist overlords with delightful smiles on their brainwashed faces.

They use word-salad to trick you into going along with them......but what they're really doing is putting wordage in the bills that makes it harder to track their cheating.

Well, then someone better invent a better way to detect cheating.

The selling of an individual's health data should not be allowed under any circumstances...

Forum List

Back