Democrats want everyone off oil, except themselves. Fucking hypocrites!

Democrats ask Biden for another strategic oil release, this time to heat homes in New England

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...es-new-england

Democrats have always lived by the rule, don't do as we do, do as we say!

LOL.....You knew it was just a matter of time. They are paying $6.00 a gallon in some places up in Yankee Land and it keeps going up.

His reactionary policies are too, little, too late now.

LOL.....You knew it was just a matter of time. They are paying $6.00 a gallon in some places up in Yankee Land and it keeps going up.

His reactionary policies are too, little, too late now.
piss on them, they voted for this dumb motherfucker

What are the Dems doing that you can't do?

I would only take issue with the ruling class of Democrats. You know. They are much more important. They don't really have to pump their own gas anyway, get around with jet planes and you bet they go on a carbon spewing vacation at least once a year, and I don't think they will be taking public transportation anytime soon. many Americans are forced to do that and they dont have personal security details.

I would only take issue with the ruling class of Democrats. You know. They are much more important. They don't really have to pump their own gas anyway, get around with jet planes and you bet they go on a carbon spewing vacation at least once a year, and I don't think they will be taking public transportation anytime soon. many Americans are forced to do that and they dont have personal security details.
The capitalist is the elite leaders of the US and they want to change so they push for change because they make the money to pay for it.

The capitalist is the elite leaders of the US and they want to change so they push for change because they make the money to pay for it.

The capitalist brush is a pretty wide brush to paint a picture with. 3rd worlders have been coming to the U.S. for years because this is where the money is and a better life is. The worst capitalists youre talking about are some of the ones who work hand in hand with politicians. Not every corporation or successful business is an evil capitalist

Forum List

Back