Democrats' vanishing future

When was the last time you heard a dem ask what he could do for his country?:lmao:

In 1993 I converted from liberalism.

There have been many others, but it's rarely celebrated by the ":eek:pen minded".

Was that about the time you started paying taxes?:biggrin:

Yeah... that and I read some books as opposed to bumper stickers.

cvr9780743547758_9780743547758_hr.jpg

If he was alive today he would be a republican.

Only in your wet dreams.

When was the last time you heard a dem ask what he could do for his country?:lmao:

We remain the most prosperous, powerful nation on Earth. Our workers are no less productive than when this crisis began. Our minds are no less inventive, our goods and services no less needed than they were last week or last month or last year. Our capacity remains undiminished. But our time of standing pat, of protecting narrow interests and putting off unpleasant decisions - that time has surely passed. Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America.

When all they have to offer is a documented liar, I would say their party is in big trouble.
Anyone notice that as long as Hillary kept the contents of her emails secret, none of them were classified.
Many of the 200 or so she just released talked about Benghazi.....and were immediately declared classified by the WhiteHouse.
Hillary said over a month ago...none of her emails were of a classified nature. Apparently she lied.
So.....it appears that not only is Hillary lying about her emails but the White House is trying to keep her out of court or even jail by playing loose with National Security statues.

The image of Hillary playing loose with an NSA statue just fried my upper left frontal lobe.

When all they have to offer is a documented liar, I would say their party is in big trouble.
Anyone notice that as long as Hillary kept the contents of her emails secret, none of them were classified.
Many of the 200 or so she just released talked about Benghazi.....and were immediately declared classified by the WhiteHouse.
Hillary said over a month ago...none of her emails were of a classified nature. Apparently she lied.
So.....it appears that not only is Hillary lying about her emails but the White House is trying to keep her out of court or even jail by playing loose with National Security statues.

The image of Hillary playing loose with an NSA statue just fried my upper left frontal lobe.

Congratulations, you now have a matching pair of fried frontal lobes.

My right frontal lobe is still intact.

Interestingly enough, the right side of the human brain is the empathetic, caring, liberal part of the cranium.

Go figure ...

Last edited:

My right frontal lobe is still intact.

Interestingly enough, the right side of the human brain is the empathetic, caring, liberal part of the cranium.

Go figure that out...

Hmmmm....

It might intact but just entirely nonfunctional! :D

When all you have to offer up is Hillary it can only mean doom.

Democrats' Vanishing Future

May 21, 2015One of the most under appreciated stories in recent years is the deterioration of the Democratic bench under President Obama's tenure in office. The party has become much more ideologically homogeneous, losing most of its moderate wing as a result of the last two disastrous midterm elections. By one new catch-all measure, a party-strength index introduced by RealClearPolitics analysts Sean Trende and David Byler, Democrats are in their worst position since 1928. That dynamic has manifested itself in the Democratic presidential contest, where the bench is so barren that a flawed Hillary Clinton is barreling to an uncontested nomination.

Democrats Vanishing Future - NationalJournal.com

I can't wait to bring this up again next November.....how many new ID's will you have gone through by that time?

I only use one ID, sock puppet dude.

Yeah except what you meant to say is that you only use one at a time.

I admit I only skimmed the article, but is it saying that the Democrats are toast because they don't have a deep bench for the 2016 presidential campaign?

That would seem like pretty shallow analysis.

Given HRC's polling advantage over any GOP contender....the bench appears to be as deep as it needs to be.

Anything can happen but this is a woman who has been under attack for 25+ years ever since the GOP got it's panties in a twist over a FLOTUS who speaks her mind (much like 60 years earlier when Elenaor Roosevelt did the same thing).
Almost any attack will ring hollow as the public has long held a view of "What now...." whenever the GOP gets it's dander up over anything.

Its the old parable...you only get to cry wolf so often.

Anyway, The race is Hillary's to lose. She has proven she can do just that but I don't think she'll assemble the same team of rivals she had in 08 with co-chairs and the like.

May 21, 2015One of the most under appreciated stories in recent years is the deterioration of the Democratic bench under President Obama's tenure in office. The party has become much more ideologically homogeneous, losing most of its moderate wing as a result of the last two disastrous midterm elections. By one new catch-all measure, a party-strength index introduced by RealClearPolitics analysts Sean Trende and David Byler, Democrats are in their worst position since 1928. That dynamic has manifested itself in the Democratic presidential contest, where the bench is so barren that a flawed Hillary Clinton is barreling to an uncontested nomination.

I can't wait to bring this up again next November.....how many new ID's will you have gone through by that time?

You're welcome to prove your BS...but since we both know it's just BS I won't wait......dude. LOL

You're welcome to prove your BS...but since we both know it's just BS I won't wait......dude. LOL

Just make sure you're around after next November so I can rub your nose in this thread econobitch.

Some posters simply aren't worth the waste of time and bandwidth IMO.

Just make sure you're around after next November so I can rub your nose in this thread econobitch.

Awwww you mad, dude? LOL Now gfy fraud

Awwww you mad, dude? LOL Now gfy fraud
Mad? Not in the least....
It's just that conservatives have a shameful history of disappearing right after their candidate gets trounced.
Then, low and behold, a new sock boy shows up with the same idiocy.

Forum List

Back