Democrats to increase crime, again, 12 year olds can’t be charged with crimes….Oliver twist in over drive….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
New York wants to turn 12 year old children into criminals……there will be no criminal charges against 12 year olds except for homicide…gangs will now have mobs of 12 year old criminals doing their dirty work….

Democrats are insane…….

What’s not to love…for MS-13 and your local gangs, or the mob for that matter? Why wouldn’t you use street kids to run your drugs, guns – whatever – because it’s nothing but a WIN-WIN. They get caught, you write off the loss, and they don’t have a record and come right back to you. If they get maimed or killed, they’re a dime a dozen waiting to take their place.

New York wants to turn 12 year old children into criminals……there will be no criminal charges against 12 year olds except for homicide…gangs will now have mobs of 12 year old criminals doing their dirty work….

Democrats are insane…….

What’s not to love…for MS-13 and your local gangs, or the mob for that matter? Why wouldn’t you use street kids to run your drugs, guns – whatever – because it’s nothing but a WIN-WIN. They get caught, you write off the loss, and they don’t have a record and come right back to you. If they get maimed or killed, they’re a dime a dozen waiting to take their place.

Somebody has to sell the fentanyl.

Democrats are insane…….

This means that they will turn many 12 year olds and younger into murderers. Why not just have the neighborhood kids do your shooting for you if they cant get in trouble for it?

Democrats are insane…….

How can NY force twelve year olds to be criminals by not prosecuting a twelve year old who is doing criminal acts? The not charging is after the fact of a criminal act perpetrated by a twelve year old that made the decision to be a criminal on their own? What state forced you to become a criminal?

This means that they will turn many 12 year olds and younger into murderers. Why not just have the neighborhood kids do your shooting for you if they cant get in trouble for it?
They can get into trouble for homicide, do try to keep up.

They stated the statute didn't apply to murder, but what if an 11 year old shoots somebody without killing them? They just let the kid go because it wasn't a murder?????

They stated the statute didn't apply to murder, but what if an 11 year old shoots somebody without killing them? They just let the kid go because it wasn't a murder?????
Or the kid that buys fentanyl from them dies from an OD. What are they going to do when they bust a kid for selling fentanyl? Are they going to take his stash and turn him loose so that he can go get some more from his supplier to make more money? SMH. Democrat idiocy.

They can get into trouble for homicide, do try to keep up.
They will be legally voting soon enough as 12-year old's soon enough. progs are still in the late 1960s mode only empowered to the max.

Democrats are insane…….

Back in my days of retail management I have seen several examples of parents coming into stores and having their young children steal things as the parents didn't technically steal and the punishment for young minors was pretty much non-existent. You're right, this will just encourage older people to have the very young do their dirty work for them, setting up the young children for a lifetime of crime. Just as democratic policies confine the poor to generational welfare, so to will these policies confine the young into being generational criminals.

Back in my days of retail management I have seen several examples of parents coming into stores and having their young children steal things as the parents didn't technically steal and the punishment for young minors was pretty much non-existent. You're right, this will just encourage older people to have the very young do their dirty work for them, setting up the young children for a lifetime of crime. Just as democratic policies confine the poor to generational welfare, so to will these policies confine the young into being generational criminals.

Democrats are insane…….

This is going to do wonders for New York tourism and economic development. Retailers and small businesses can’t wait. My suggestion to retailers and small businesses is to invest in cameras and surveillance. Institute policies that prevent teens under 18 from coming into the store without a parent or mandate that a store employee must accompany the minor.

This is going to do wonders for New York tourism and economic development. Retailers and small businesses can’t wait. My suggestion to retailers and small businesses is to invest in cameras and surveillance. Institute policies that prevent teens under 18 from coming into the store without a parent or mandate that a store employee must accompany the minor.
None of that stuff actually works though. I was kind of an inventory loss expert in my retail days and the big thing is if you are trying to catch these people after the fact you have already lost the game. Somehow you have to stop them from stealing in the first place, which was a lot easier back in those days. The best way to do that was extremely good customer service as in "helping" all customers as much as possible while in the store. Those there to steal hate customer service and will walk out and go elsewhere.

Cameras and surveillance are surprisingly ineffective as they are kind of an advertisement that you really aren't watching shoplifters at all, only the cameras are and using them as evidence is actually more ineffective and cost prohibitive, because it doesn't actually stop the shoplifters, they only catch the tip of the iceberg, which discourages no one. In this day and age when you would form a group of young teens to invade a store, having a policy of teens not allowed in with parents wouldn't work. Having a mandate that store employees must accompany young teens while in the store isn't practical either, not only with the labor shortage but stores just couldn't afford it without raising prices to cover the increased labor, which, of course, fuels further inflation.

I will say that while I was in retail years ago, the amount that shoplifters stole actually pales in comparison to the amount of employee theft, which you can effectively use cameras and recordings for. If all of your employees were honest, most retailers in those days wouldn't take much of a hit from customer theft. But, alas, those were the old days.

Many years ago a middle-east family opened up a store around the corner from me. It was so convenient I was a regular customer.

One evening I went to the store and a police car was there. I ignored the situation and picked up my beer. By the time I did the the officer left, and when I went to checkout, I asked the young clerk WTF was going on?

He told me some drunk came in there and took several packs of cigarettes off the counter where they had a display of the brand. The officer told him if the guy comes back, give them a call and they'll kick him out of the store. The clerk told me it's not a wonder why there is so much theft in the US.

He said his grandmother wanted to know how his new life in the US was going, so he sent her one of our local suburb papers. She wrote back with great concern. She said we had more theft in our little suburb in one week than the entire middle-east has in a year. I asked him if that was true and he concurred.

He said where he was from, vendors sold in outdoor markets. They set up picnic tables for customers to rest. He said if a woman lay her purse on a table and left forgetting about it, it's likely it would still be there the next day.

He said in my country if you get caught stealing anything, off comes your hand, and not in a hospital either. Steal again and off comes your other hand. There is no third time. That's why our suburb had more theft in one week than the entire middle-east in a year.

Forum List

Back