Democrats: The Anti Reverend Dr King Party

Martin Luther King Jr. was indeed the prophet we needed but didn't deserve. He was correct to bedrock his philosophy on direct nonviolent protests as central to our political way of life, vision of a religion that answers the problems of people, and a message of justice for all our people

His words are national scripture.

Take the time today to watch the video of I Have A Dream.

Remember that King and his vision are what the far right and alt right cons are fighting against.

Watch Martin Luther King Jr’s ‘I Have a Dream’ Speech (Video)

Martin Luther King Jr. was indeed the prophet we needed but didn't deserve. He was correct to bedrock his philosophy on direct nonviolent protests as central to our political way of life, vision of a religion that answers the problems of people, and a message of justice for all our people

Remember that King and his vision are what the far right and alt right cons are fighting against.

And Democrats today want to tell people who gets a job or education based upon skin color.

Game Over.

And Democrats today want to tell people who gets a job or education based upon skin color. Game Over.
That makes no sense, so I suggest you go to the addiction center right quick. You prove exactly why King and his supporters are fighting against your antiAmericanvalues hatred of the USA.

And Democrats today want to tell people who gets a job or education based upon skin color. Game Over.
That makes no sense, so I suggest you go to the addiction center right quick. You prove exactly why King and his supporters are fighting against your antiAmericanvalues hatred of the USA.
Of course reality makes no sense to you, you're a Democrat.

King said he content of character not skin color. With programs like affirmative action, Democrats support going by skin color because content doesn't come up to the level needed.

King said he content of character not skin color. With programs like affirmative action, Democrats support going by skin color because content doesn't come up to the level needed.
In your estimation, sure.

Why does someone ignorant about affirmative action post on a thread about the Reverend King?

King said content of character not skin color. Affirmative action takes in skin color not content of character. Polar opposites and it's fact.

Why does someone ignorant about affirmative action post on a thread about the Reverend King?
Me or Jake?

Of course reality makes no sense to you, you're a Democrat.
Silly you. You are not even a patriot, whereas I am a mainstream Republican, always have been, always will be. I support Ryan and what he is trying to do in the House, and fully behind McCain and Graham (with the exception that I think we should bring the troops home from the ME). The Americans troops should, however, stay in Poland.

Neither Weatherman nor Con65 have the slightest idea of what is Affirmative Action and what it is about.

Me or Jake?
Fake Starkey denies affirmative action even exists.

Me or Jake?
Show us where I denied that. You are stumbling badly this morning, buddy.

Me or Jake?
Dufus now claims he knows all about Democrats wanting to use skin color to deny jobs and education to Americans.

Me or Jake?

You deny that what King promoted with content of character and affirmative action using race are polar opposites. If you deny what AA actually does, there is no difference in denying whether it exists.

Me or Jake?

You deny that what King promoted with content of character and affirmative action using race are polar opposites. If you deny what AA actually does, there is no difference in denying whether it exists.
I have denied nothing of the sort, while you have mischaracterized him from the get go.

Me or Jake?

I have denied nothing of the sort, while you have mischaracterized him from the get go.

Are you saying King didn't say people should be judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin? Are you saying AA doesn't use race? If you are on either or both, my statements stand as fact.

Me or Jake?

Are you saying King didn't say people should be judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin? Are you saying AA doesn't use race? If you are on either or both, my statements stand as fact.
You are babbling. You judge people by the color of their skin. Those are facts.

Forum List

Back