Democrats.. Stuck with Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's obvious that the Obama Presidency and Democratic control of Congress is and will remain a dismal failure for the American people.

There are no signs whatever of success.....:(

So the 2010 election will come around, not fast enough sadly and Democrats will have devastating loses and realize their stuck with Obama in 2012.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the republican candidate is?????

Republicans have no candidates, no message and no funding

The worst news of all is that the economy is recovering faster than anticipated. Means another landslide for the Democrats while the conservative and moderate republicans fight for the future of the no longer Grand Old Party

The worst news of all is that the economy is recovering faster than anticipated. Means another landslide for the Democrats while the conservative and moderate republicans fight for the future of the no longer Grand Old Party

So ... you're okay with a dictatorship?

Of course, you do have those ardent Obama cultists....:lol:

fantasyland.jpg

Rightwinger we go through this everytime you talk about the right has no candidate. You and I knw it's too early for a 2012 republican candidate. Tell us when Obama became the forerunner of the democrats candidates? I will be waiting for your answer. :lol:

Rightwinger we go through this everytime you talk about the right has no candidate. You and I knw it's too early for a 2012 republican candidate. Tell us when Obama became the forerunner of the democrats candidates? I will be waiting for your answer. :lol:

good luck with that....:lol:

you are right Lump and you are still fucked , Jr killed your party, and don't forget it

ah come on Lump we had 8 years of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsh, 10 months, by that time he already got 3000 killed , what do ya think

ah come on Lump we had 8 years of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsh, 10 months, by that time he already got 3000 killed , what do ya think

I think your a tad off the mark there ole buddy but I still like ya....:lol:

Now come on, you know the American people have a short memory, Democrats last a little longer I suppose.. all that bubbling hate they seem to revel in.

Isn't it about time you Democrats took Obama's crutches away (Bush.. Cheney) and let his legacy begin.. I certainly have..what... you don't like that ?

Last edited:
you are right Lump and you are still fucked , Jr killed your party, and don't forget it

Quite the contrary, Bush helped the Republicans far more than Obmamborg are willing to give them credit. Many of the Republicans are as sick of politicians now as us Independents ... so this begs the question ... when will the Democrats learn the same hard lesson or will Obama's mistakes, fuck ups, and destruction of rights go over their heads?

It's obvious that the Obama Presidency and Democratic control of Congress is and will remain a dismal failure for the American people.

There are no signs whatever of success.....:(

So the 2010 election will come around, not fast enough sadly and Democrats will have devastating loses and realize their stuck with Obama in 2012.

Yes, even Pat Kadel, Democrat under the Carter administration is downright disgusted with Obama and he makes no bones about it. He will be lame ducked shortly, maybe even before the 2010 elections. It's a pathetic presidency and one Americans needed to see in order for them to wake up and pay attention to what's going on.

I saw this with Carter and we are in a way re-living that nightmare, only it's worse now. Carter was just a very weak liberal President, this one is very weak also but the difference is he wants to re-make America to his liking and to hell with anyone who gets in his way.

Palin
Pawlenty
Gingrich
Romney
Huckabee
the dog catcher.

The economy is recovering faster than anticipated???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

10.2% unemployment and rising and it's recovering faster than anticipated, it may well be but not on this planet, maybe Mars.:lol

15.7 million unemployed and rising. You libs just never fail to amuse me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the great laugh, I needed it. LOL

Last edited:

Palin
Pawlenty
Gingrich
Romney
Huckabee
the dog catcher.

The economy is recovering faster than anticipated???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

10.2% unemployment and rising and it's recovering faster than anticipated, it may well be but not on this planet, maybe Mars.:lol

15.7 million unemployed and rising. You libs just never fail to amuse me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the great laugh, I needed it. LOL

The parties folded up and moved on, they just can't accept it.

The Democrats had multiple candidates at this time four years ago. Hillary, Gore, Edwards. Obama was not an unknown. He made the biggest impact at the 2004 convention and was a known up and comer.

I ask again...who are the republican candidates? Who is the next big thing?

Lets see.....In ten months Obama has reversed the worst recession in 70 years. The stock market is up over 50%, housing up, manufacturing up.

The Recession Is Over! But Not for You--Yet. | Newsweek Business | Newsweek.com

The Great Recession, which rolled over our financial lives like one of P.J. Keating's giant pavers, is most likely over. Home sales, while still far below the levels of a year ago, have risen for three straight months—a first since 2004. The stock market has rallied 44 percent since March, thanks to renewed optimism and improving earnings from big companies like Goldman Sachs and Apple. In June, seven of the 10 indicators in the Conference Board Leading Economic Index pointed upward, including manufacturing hours worked and unemployment claims. Macroeconomic Advisers, the St. Louis–based consulting firm, says the economy is expanding at a 2.5 percent annual rate in the current quarter. Economic activity "will increase slightly over the remainder of 2009," Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke told Congress.

Are economic hard times over? Not yet
Are we better off than one year ago? Emensely

But even stagnation would be an improvement over recent history. The U.S. economy shrank at nearly a 6 percent annualized rate between September 2008 and March 2009, a shocking slowdown that pitched the global economy into recession for the first time since World War II. "This looks an awful lot like the beginning of a second Great Depression," Nobel laureate Paul Krugman said in January.

Last edited:

The Democrats had multiple candidates at this time four years ago. Hillary, Gore, Edwards. Obama was not an unknown. He made the biggest impact at the 2004 convention and was a known up and comer.

I ask again...who are the republican candidates? Who is the next big thing?
Let's see if I can make my question a little clearer. WHEN DID OBAMA BECOME THE FORERUNNER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S CANDIDATE?

Last edited:
Yes. The Dems will be stuck with Ol'BO.

Who will the Reps field?? Don't know yet. Kinda early to tell. Whoever it is will get my vote. Can hardly wait for Ol'BO's ship to go down with all hands. I will be waving and clapping on the dock.

Forum List

Back