Democrats should press the racism issue on Republicans more

What she said was pretty stupid.

Telliung the Tea party to go to hell isn't racist since by the words of the Tea party and their blacks the party isn't about race.

Damn right it was racist because all she was trying to do was get some street cred back for criticizing Obama, race hustling is all idiots like her know.....

So when mostly white TeaBaggers gather together to protest against Obama with their racist signs about Obama it isn't racism, its about protest against the big bad government and Obama's policies and the charges of racism are just left wing conspiracy to silence them. But when Maxine Waters talks to a mostly black crowd about her frustration with Obama and the policies of the Tea Party its racism, get back on the porch you bootlicking House Negro hankerchief head.

Carl Lewis is fair game. He hates America. How else do you explain this?

carl lewis national anthem - YouTube

And people who attack Obama are not anti-American but Carl Lewis hates America? Yeah sure, he didn't go to all those Olympics to represent the American track team, :rolleyes: The racist wife of that Republican is no damn good and only a shameless retard like you would con sign.

Nice to know if you don't agree with Barry's policies that you a racist.

Jeeze. Last I hear the guy was half white. A fact everyone who slings that racist word around tends to forget.

I have no problem that he's black/white. I just think his policies suck and so does he as POTUS.

Claudette, you facking off your rocker. He is black and self identifies as black, not half white. I too am of mixed race but identify as black, not half anything. I never said anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies are racist, but rightwingers who get called out of the their racism like to accuse the people who call them out on it racist, which is facking stupid.

Nope. Don't think I'm off my rocker at all there Flylo.

Just because he chooses to throw his mother and her race under a bus doesn't mean that she and they didn't and don't exist and aren't part of him. They are.

Doesn't negate the fact that he's half white. Which he is.

All this racist talk started when people started disagreeing with his policies. They were called racist not because of their disagreement with his polices but because he's half black. In short. If you don't agree with Barry your a racist. What else could you be but a racist?? You couldn't possibly disagree with the direction he's taking this country. No Way. By god its gotta be because he's half black and your a racist.

Bunch of BS if you ask me.

Jeeze. Last I hear the guy was half white. A fact everyone who slings that racist word around tends to forget.

I have no problem that he's black/white. I just think his policies suck and so does he as POTUS.

Claudette, you facking off your rocker. He is black and self identifies as black, not half white. I too am of mixed race but identify as black, not half anything. I never said anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies are racist, but rightwingers who get called out of the their racism like to accuse the people who call them out on it racist, which is facking stupid.

Nope. Don't think I'm off my rocker at all there Flylo.

Just because he chooses to throw his mother and her race under a bus doesn't mean that she and they didn't and don't exist and aren't part of him. They are.

Doesn't negate the fact that he's half white. Which he is.

All this racist talk started when people started disagreeing with his policies. They were called racist not because of their disagreement with his polices but because he's half black. In short. If you don't agree with Barry your a racist. What else could you be but a racist?? You couldn't possibly disagree with the direction he's taking this country. No Way. By god its gotta be because he's half black and your a racist.

Bunch of BS if you ask me.

He says he's black, get over it.

Telliung the Tea party to go to hell isn't racist since by the words of the Tea party and their blacks the party isn't about race.

Damn right it was racist because all she was trying to do was get some street cred back for criticizing Obama, race hustling is all idiots like her know.....

So when mostly white TeaBaggers gather together to protest against Obama with their racist signs about Obama it isn't racism, its about protest against the big bad government and Obama's policies and the charges of racism are just left wing conspiracy to silence them. But when Maxine Waters talks to a mostly black crowd about her frustration with Obama and the policies of the Tea Party its racism, get back on the porch you bootlicking House Negro hankerchief head.

Did you give her "permission" to unleash on Obama, sellout? ....:lol:

P.S. I guess you aren't smart enough to figure out she was calling Obama an Uncle Tom, dummy...... :thup:

Good for him.

If he wants to be known as black. No skin off my ass.

Regardless he's still half white. Nothing will ever change that.

Get over it.

Why?

It's pretty self-evident.

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

Thats where you're wrong, when it comes to putting out their message, no matter how facked up and distorted it is the rightwingers get it out there very effectively, they even managed to falsely convince many people that Obama wasn't a US citizen and that he's a Muslim. The Democrats need to do more to repudiate and refute the bullshat that rightwingers put out there, standing by and playing that aobove the fray game lost their asses a significant amount of seats in the House last year.

Except that's not true.

Democrats lost the house because Republicans managed to convince seniors (who are the overwhelming part of the people that vote for representatives) that the Health Care Package was defunding medicare and that death panels were on their way.

It was a complete lie..but it worked.

BS, they got elected out because their man in the WH left them hanging partly and the other half they spent worrying about themselves.

Did you give her "permission" to unleash on Obama, sellout? ....:lol:

P.S. I guess you aren't smart enough to figure out she was calling Obama an Uncle Tom, dummy...... :thup:

Jackass, your suggestion that she was racist was bogus, thanks for refuting yourself.

Facking? The word is fucking.. stop being such a pussy.

Anyhoo... Obama may identify himself as a Martian, but he's not. He's half white and half black, not black just because he says he is. Ethnicity doesn't work that way.

I always wondered why if being black is such burdon... why does every person who is of mixed race pick black?

Anyhoo... Obama may identify himself as a Martian, but he's not. He's half white and half black, not black just because he says he is. Ethnicity doesn't work that way.

Retard, "black" is an ethnicity in America, its based on identity, explain how ethnicity works. Whats "black" in America isn't necessarily "black" every where else in the world, Obama self identifies as black hence he is black and so is Flaylo.

A new racist has been added to my signature. I don't know for sure his political affiliation. His name is "Yidnar."

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

:lol::lol: Obama is not considered to have "supposedly" sat in a racist--separatist church for 20 years--he openly admits it--:lol::lol:

I hope Democrats continue to use the race card--because they just look like total idiots to the American public when they do.

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

Oh, yes I think that is a splendid idea. I think that the 54% of Americans that disapprove of Obama's job performance, or the 78% of Americans that are dissatisfied with his handling of the economy are racist too. I think it is a winning strategy. http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Last edited:

Retard, "black" is an ethnicity in America, its based on identity, explain how ethnicity works. Whats "black" in America isn't necessarily "black" every where else in the world, Obama self identifies as black hence he is black and so is Flaylo.

Can I be black?

Oh, yes I think that is a splendid idea. I think that the 54% of Americans that disapprove of Obama's job performance, or the 78% of Americans that are dissatisfied with his handling of the economy are racist too. I think it is a winning strategy. Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Poll after poll shows that the majority of Americans seriously disapprove of the Tea Party and disagree with them, I guess they're racist too just like Maxine Waters, right? :rolleyes:

Can I be black?

I'm thinking I will be black too.

Forum List

Back