Democrats should press the racism issue on Republicans more

Why?

It's pretty self-evident.

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

except when they are being racists......then they are in the fray.........

Democrats are above the fray? When? :lol:

Half the time, they start the fucking fray.

ohhh...ohhh... I like how you so cleverly and unmistakingly you said "half." :razz: :razz:

Depends on how you define an insult, shallow. Calling you out on hypocrisy isn't insulting.... what is insulting is your sudden change from Mr Lying Bastard to Mr Fucking Hypocrite.

Let it out.

Come on.

Feel better? :lol:

:lol: You often mistake me for someone who gives a shit. I just call it as I see it. Your sudden hat-change from a name calling twit to Mr Remain Above The Fray just doesn't work. And it doesn't work because of your own posts. You can't suddenly pretend that you've never called other people on here names just because you've decided to pretend you didn't.

The only thing that impresses me about you is your ability to pretend the past didn't happen. No wonder you're such a partisan hack.

I call people names all the time. But I generally never start doing it..I wind up doing it after it was done to me.

You've been whining about it so much..I just point out when you do it.

Doesn't seem to stop you though.

But this is pretty fun. :lol:

This is for full-auto. This is where I am, "on the map." I quoted this from another thread, I wrote it:

S & P lowers our credit rating and Wallstreet has giant losses, supposedly as a result.
People lose big. Nothing in the real-world, in effect, changed. We didn't produce less or more over that weekend. Supply and Demand of real products didn't change, over that weekend. There wasn't a mass-exodus of jobs that weekend. We didn't change our trade policy over that weekend.....

Yet, Wallstreet "plunges" as its said we are on the brink of another recession and it's a "sign" of the Economy.

Interesting.

I thought the Economy drives Wallstreet, not Wallstreet drives the economy, yet, over a weekend nothing in what we call "reality" changes and Wallstreet plunges on "fears" of a new Recession.

The country is not run by big money. It's just a conspiracy theory, children talk.

The big national debate shouldn't be the people taking the Country back from big money.........NOOO000o.

The argument should be gay marriage, a couple percent quibble in taxes..............arguing over our drastically SIMILAR records on Foreign policy (despite the rhetoric). Over who fucked who and cheated on who's wife and has no "ethics." And of course, over which party will add to the national debt the least while, in effect, on a visual graph the line just goes: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

There was a mass change in Congress in 2010, eh? Did it help unemployment? Did it change foreign policy? Did it reduce the debt or deficit? Did it change anyone's taxes significantly?

"Conspiracy"......"child's talk"

Yes, keep listening to political pundits on TV and radio and looking THAT way, while Washington slips money out of your pocket and gives it to Bankers in the other direction. Strong work, Liability, you're such a political genius I don't know if you deserve a prize or what not but my taxes changed like a 1/2 percent so I'm not sure I could afford to hire anyone to make it. pffffft

Let it out.

Come on.

:lol: You often mistake me for someone who gives a shit. I just call it as I see it. Your sudden hat-change from a name calling twit to Mr Remain Above The Fray just doesn't work. And it doesn't work because of your own posts. You can't suddenly pretend that you've never called other people on here names just because you've decided to pretend you didn't.

The only thing that impresses me about you is your ability to pretend the past didn't happen. No wonder you're such a partisan hack.

I call people names all the time. But I generally never start doing it..I wind up doing it after it was done to me.

You took a pot shot at Republicans, in the post she quoted, when she called you the 1st name. I enjoy clearing the record :razz:

Sallow, you said "remain above the fray."

I don't think that that staTEMENT shows that you're living in reality. "remain" suggests they're there, to begin with. I beg to differ.

Democrats aren't all angels. But for the most part they behave far better then Republicans. Which is why when Maxine Waters says something stupid..it's cringe worthy.

Let it out.

Come on.

That is an out and out lie, shallow, and you know it. You have called me a Nazi, and a racist... and once informed me that I wanted to put a bullet in your brain. None of which was provoked. It was, and still is, bullshit. You are no better than the rest of us so your scamper to the high ground is pathetic.

Please do "remain" above the fray. Idiot. :lol:

You took a pot shot at Republicans, in the post she quoted, when she called you the 1st name. I enjoy clearing the record :razz:

Potshots at Republicans or Democrats shouldn't be an invitation for personal insults.

I generally don't start them. Even if they say some particularly nasty things about Democratic politicans..like ad hoc descriptions of their poltical agendas.

Just how I roll.. :lol:

I don't think that that staTEMENT shows that you're living in reality. "remain" suggests they're there, to begin with. I beg to differ.

Democrats aren't all angels. But for the most part they behave far better then Republicans. Which is why when Maxine Waters says something stupid..it's cringe worthy.

No no, both "teams" are gay just for being on "teams," and as such, being on a "team" clouds your judgement on what/how your team acts and also skews your judgement of what/how the other "team" acts. Meanwhile, real life shit happens and you and all these message board peeps going "team vs. team" talk about the things that really Mat..**don't** matter.

That is an out and out lie, shallow, and you know it. You have called me a Nazi, and a racist... and once informed me that I wanted to put a bullet in your brain. None of which was provoked. It was, and still is, bullshit. You are no better than the rest of us so your scamper to the high ground is pathetic.

Guilty on the name calling..and not guilty on the unprovoked part.

You always start shit.

Ive read it twice and thrice. Given your background it was a legitimate question. But in true fashion you cower,.

I think it was pretty fucking obvious what I was saying. And my background is in Accounting.

Still running and can not give a direct answer. Very telling indeed.

did you ask me a direct question? the fuck?

You..............want me...............to provide quotes of Democrats saying petty shit? Really? REALLY? I will, but WHY?

No no, both "teams" are gay just for being on "teams," and as such, being on a "team" clouds your judgement on what/how your team acts and also skews your judgement of what/how the other "team" acts. Meanwhile, real life shit happens and you and all these message board peeps going "team vs. team" talk about the things that really Mat..**don't** matter.

It's all part of the rollicking good time we have here on a daily basis. :lol:

You always start shit.

Liar.

I think it was pretty fucking obvious what I was saying. And my background is in Accounting.

You..............want me...............to provide quotes of Democrats saying petty shit? Really? REALLY? I will, but WHY?

Don't you worry none..it will become "Self Evident".

You always start shit.

Liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY]Liar's Paradox - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Ive read it twice and thrice. Given your background it was a legitimate question. But in true fashion you cower,.

It always makes me laugh when you say your background is Accounting. For some reason, I just don't see you as an Accountant. :lol: Not that I doubt you, I just find it funny.:lol:

was that so hard? Now I understand what you are referring to. Anyone else I would have understood. You left questions. Get over it.

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

Yeah, press it more... perhaps you can work racism into EVERY sentence.

Forum List

Back