Democrats should press the racism issue on Republicans more

Ive read it twice and thrice. Given your background it was a legitimate question. But in true fashion you cower,.

I think it was pretty fucking obvious what I was saying. And my background is in Accounting.

It always makes me laugh when you say your background is Accounting. For some reason, I just don't see you as an Accountant. :lol: Not that I doubt you, I just find it funny.:lol:

I was inbred. I mixed good grades and being responsible with being into athletics/fighting and partying.................and the third ingredient: I like art/making it/writing/music.

Inbred.

I am biased against myself. :eek:

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.
when did they ever stop??and guess what ??nobody gives a damn about the charge of racism any more!!the charge of racism has been slung around so much that being labeled a racist is no longer a taboo!!:razz::piss2::afro::eusa_angel:

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

Press the race issue? Dimocrats play the race card all the time. So, okay, up the ante some more if you'd like but what's it going to accomplish? You gonna get more of the black vote? Doubt it. Blacks who aren't in lockstep with the dims are too smart to fall for the bullshit.

Why?

It's pretty self-evident.

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

Thats where you're wrong, when it comes to putting out their message, no matter how facked up and distorted it is the rightwingers get it out there very effectively, they even managed to falsely convince many people that Obama wasn't a US citizen and that he's a Muslim. The Democrats need to do more to repudiate and refute the bullshat that rightwingers put out there, standing by and playing that aobove the fray game lost their asses a significant amount of seats in the House last year.

Damn right and to strengthen that position he should have Maxine Waters as his running mate in 2012.......

Why?

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

Thats where you're wrong, when it comes to putting out their message, no matter how facked up and distorted it is the rightwingers get it out there very effectively, they even managed to falsely convince many people that Obama wasn't a US citizen and that he's a Muslim. The Democrats need to do more to repudiate and refute the bullshat that rightwingers put out there, standing by and playing that aobove the fray game lost their asses a significant amount of seats in the House last year.

Except that's not true.

Democrats lost the house because Republicans managed to convince seniors (who are the overwhelming part of the people that vote for representatives) that the Health Care Package was defunding medicare and that death panels were on their way.

It was a complete lie..but it worked.

Why?

:lmao:

Why?

Should we tell him the idea came from the Hillary camp? Probably not.

Carl Lewis is fair game. He hates America. How else do you explain this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJLvCM4j2mg]carl lewis national anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Nice to know if you don't agree with Barry's policies that you a racist.

Jeeze. Last I hear the guy was half white. A fact everyone who slings that racist word around tends to forget.

I have no problem that he's black/white. I just think his policies suck and so does he as POTUS.

Did you hear that democrats? You need to be more like Gayflo. That's sure to win you lots and lots of votes. :thup:

Proof positive you're fake oppressed wanaabe white falsely accusing Maxine Waters of racism.

What she said was pretty stupid.

Telliung the Tea party to go to hell isn't racist since by the words of the Tea party and their blacks the party isn't about race.

Damn right it was racist because all she was trying to do was get some street cred back for criticizing Obama, race hustling is all idiots like her know.....

Nice to know if you don't agree with Barry's policies that you a racist.

Jeeze. Last I hear the guy was half white. A fact everyone who slings that racist word around tends to forget.

I have no problem that he's black/white. I just think his policies suck and so does he as POTUS.

Claudette, you facking off your rocker. He is black and self identifies as black, not half white. I too am of mixed race but identify as black, not half anything. I never said anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies are racist, but rightwingers who get called out of the their racism like to accuse the people who call them out on it racist, which is facking stupid.

I think it was pretty fucking obvious what I was saying. And my background is in Accounting.

It always makes me laugh when you say your background is Accounting. For some reason, I just don't see you as an Accountant. :lol: Not that I doubt you, I just find it funny.:lol:

I was inbred. I mixed good grades and being responsible with being into athletics/fighting and partying.................and the third ingredient: I like art/making it/writing/music.

Inbred.

I am biased against myself. :eek:

You're just weird, GT. Really, really weird. Embrace that. It's not a bad thing. You don't march to the same drum as most.... nor do I.... it's a good thing. Takes courage to not be one of 'them'. :lol:

Go right ahead, the PEOPLE are friggen SICK of being accused of being a RACIST every time they DISAGREE with the boyking.

Let's see if you all can get the Obama's approval numbers in the low teens. Now THAT would be HISTORIC.

When we see racism, we will call it racism. You can have all the race card comments that you want, it does not change reality.

Telliung the Tea party to go to hell isn't racist since by the words of the Tea party and their blacks the party isn't about race.

Damn right it was racist because all she was trying to do was get some street cred back for criticizing Obama, race hustling is all idiots like her know.....

True that. :clap2:

And here's California Girl showing here true partisan hack colors because hey, its Maxine waters thats getting attacking by some bootlicking Uncle Tom.

Forum List

Back