Democrats should press the racism issue on Republicans more

Why?

It's pretty self-evident.

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

It's a tad late for you to make a move for the moral high ground, shallow. Seriously. :lol:

Please let him try. I love starting the day on a comedic note.

Why?

Republicans do fine all on their own. Constantly pointing it out makes them to self aware of it. Let the pundits and advocates do it. Democrats should remain above the fray.

:lol::lol:

Why?

It's a tad late for you to make a move for the moral high ground, shallow. Seriously. :lol:

First post in the thread.

First insult.

Now you are getting consistent! Grats. :clap2:

Why?

First insult.

Depends on how you define an insult, shallow. Calling you out on hypocrisy isn't insulting.... what is insulting is your sudden change from Mr Lying Bastard to Mr Fucking Hypocrite.

I guess he loathes his family, also, and I guess he was never really buddies with the very WHITE Ayers, then, either eh?

So.... let me understand this.... I can have black family, and black friends... but people can still call me a racist, but the same does not work the other way around?

Seriously? That's your argument.

:lol::lol::lol:

It depends on how you feel about Family. For me, it's 99% of what I care about in this world.

It also depends on your definition of "friends." If you hang with them but are racist, you're not friends.

Sallow, you said "remain above the fray."

I don't think that that staTEMENT shows that you're living in reality. "remain" suggests they're there, to begin with. I beg to differ.

I don't think that that staTEMENT shows that you're living in reality. "remain" suggests they're there, to begin with. I beg to differ.

Then why dont you step up for the fleebagger and give us those hard examples.

Of Democrats being "below" the fray? It's too obvious.

So you got nothing. Its a damn good thing breathing is a natural reflex, or many of you would have checked out already.

First insult.

Depends on how you define an insult, shallow. Calling you out on hypocrisy isn't insulting.... what is insulting is your sudden change from Mr Lying Bastard to Mr Fucking Hypocrite.

Let it out.

Come on.

Feel better? :lol:

:lol: You often mistake me for someone who gives a shit. I just call it as I see it. Your sudden hat-change from a name calling twit to Mr Remain Above The Fray just doesn't work. And it doesn't work because of your own posts. You can't suddenly pretend that you've never called other people on here names just because you've decided to pretend you didn't.

The only thing that impresses me about you is your ability to pretend the past didn't happen. No wonder you're such a partisan hack.

So you got nothing. Its a damn good thing breathing is a natural reflex, or many of you would have checked out already.

So, in terms of political discourse, you think that Democrats stay above the petty childish shit?

I mean, it sounds to me like that's what you're saying.

Because I'm saying the opposite, and you're arguing with me.

I know I know, it's reflexive to just "disagree," it's why you're here, afterall, innit?

Certainly true of shallow. He might want to forget his previous posts, but the rest of us don't. :lol:

So, in terms of political discourse, you think that Democrats stay above the petty childish shit?

I know I know, it's reflexive to just "disagree," it's why you're here, afterall, innit?

Which way are you running the scale, you never tell with a leftie.

Why?

except when they are being racists......then they are in the fray.........

:cuckoo:

Obama is supposed to be racist because he supposed to have sat in a racist church, but a GOP Congressman who has been with a racist wife who says racist things about Carl Lewis is not racist? Democrats need to stop being cowards and press the race issue.

I dont think anyone has suggested that Obama is a racist. Stupid, incompetent, and clueless, yes. No wonder you like him.
Also a congressman's wife is not the president.

Which party has an actual black candidate this year?

Fail-O fails again.

Expressing such sentiments is what brings out the race card from the lefties.

And, heard on the radio the guy whose wife made those comments about Lewis has resigned.

Why?

except when they are being racists......then they are in the fray.........

Democrats are above the fray? When? :lol:

Half the time, they start the fucking fray.

:cuckoo:

Ive read it twice and thrice. Given your background it was a legitimate question. But in true fashion you cower,.

Forum List

Back