Democrats scramble after loss...

There isn't a doubt in my mind that the Democrats that are really interested in getting re-elected will be jumping ship and changing their ways a bit. I think it's going to be interesting to see who all of a sudden is not in favor of the Health Care Reform Bill as it is being presented. To vote for this bill now, in my humble opinion, is political suicide. The smart Democrats are aware of this. All the others are just plain ego inhibited.

:doubt: Well there is an old Saying, that some folks say, and it is true as true can be. it is"Pride comes before Fall!!! In other words they have a Big head.They need to get slapped into reality, before it is to late and their buts are on the curb!!!!:lol:

Well there is an old saying, that some folks say, and it is as true as true can be, it is "Pride cometh before a Fall!!!
In other words they have a Big head.
They need to get slapped into reality, before it is to late and their butts are on the curb!!!!

It will be an interesting 8-months for sure. From what I can see the dem leaders will need to learn the hard way. Their foot soldiers will throw them under the bus if they don't learn how to listen.

Well there is an old saying, that some folks say, and it is as true as true can be, it is "Pride cometh before a Fall!!!
In other words they have a Big head.
They need to get slapped into reality, before it is to late and their butts are on the curb!!!!

It will be an interesting 8-months for sure. From what I can see the dem leaders will need to learn the hard way. Their foot soldiers will throw them under the bus if they don't learn how to listen.

:lol: LOOK!!! The bus is coming down the road and right for them!!!!

Forum List

Back