What does GOP win mean for Obama?

It means that they have spent an entire year attempting to shove a health care bill down our throats and it's not going to happen now. I would take a bet that alot of democrats in Washington are secretly breathing a sigh of relief, now they can back our on this monstrocity with the Brown win.

I saw one dem congressman predict only about 100 votes if Pelosi tries to pass the Senate Bill. They really need to dump Pelosi and get a leader with a brain.

I saw one dem congressman predict only about 100 votes if Pelosi tries to pass the Senate Bill. They really need to dump Pelosi and get a leader with a brain.

:mad: HA!!! YOU WISH!!!! That scatter brained 2 -faced witch? She has been around, since God only knows when. She is like the AIDS virus!!! there is no cure for this country with the evil she does. But i agree with you totally.:(

:mad: HA!!! YOU WISH!!!! That scatter brained 2 -faced witch? She has been around, since God only knows when. She is like the AIDS virus!!! there is no cure for this country with the evil she does. But i agree with you totally.:(

If it happened in Massachusetts it could happen in her district in California. She may be toast.:lol:

Forum List

Back