Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

1636036113503.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yet their active policy is to import hundreds of thousands of illegals into America who are happy to make 90 cents an hour.

Words versus actions.
(He also lies in this clip claiming Obama didn’t put kids in cages)

Biden is a capitalist and the capitalist insist that the illegals be allowed to get jobs in the US to hold down labor cost. Biden and the capitalist will lie to you and deceive you to get what they want. It happened during Trump also but you believed his lie that he was stopping it.

The enemy is the capitalist and the political elite you should be coalescing an idea that puts the capitalist in their place yet you play political theater of us versus them against fellow citizens and the elites keep on hiring the illegals while you doddle with partisanship and one-upmanship...In other words you defeat yourself by adorating any politician or wealthy human

Yet their active policy is to import hundreds of thousands of illegals into America who are happy to make 90 cents an hour.

Words versus actions.

We would offer temporary work visas and allow them to return to Mexico if they want.
Let them make a legal wage and pay taxes

Very much like arguing a wall that would take years and years to build and not even cover the border was going to stop people from coming here.

Neither party wants to address the problem.
Trump made yuge progress in stopping illegal immigration in just his first 2 years. Another term and nobody would be discussing the topic.

Now businesses have a whole bunch of new slaves to do the jobs...and the democrat voters think the elected dems are trying to help them???? Ha Ha Ha

Of course they want higher wages. They want to buy votes from poor dummies.

I worked my ass off and learned a lot and demonstrated a lot to make what I make. I'll be fucking livid if some asshole that has no skill, or experience, or merit makes close to what I do for some shit job that doesn't require any knowledge or skill.

Besides that pisses me off. If suddenly unskilled labor makes skilled labor wages I effectively had my wages reduced. I make good money now, I won't get a raise.

And inflation will get worse. Ok great low end workers make 20 bucks an hour but now a loaf of bread is 11 bucks. When common workers make more companies have to pay more which means they charge more. And companies that know average income is way up charge more for common products. A wage bump will be great for about a year until inflation catches up, a big Mac will 13 dollars and people will cry for more money again.

We would offer temporary work visas and allow them to return to Mexico if they want.
Let them make a legal wage and pay taxes

While millions of actual Americans aren't working? No.

And they won't just go back to Mexico. Biden will make them citizens so they can vote for him.

Most of the money they do make will just be sent back home and won't go into our economy.

Besides, their illegals. They don't care about america, don't love it, didn't work to be here, don't care about conforming to society, they care about free shit and not living in a dump and that's it.

While millions of actual Americans aren't working? No.

And they won't just go back to Mexico. Biden will make them citizens so they can vote for him.

Most of the money they do make will just be sent back home and won't go into our economy.

Besides, their illegals. They don't care about america, don't love it, didn't work to be here, don't care about conforming to society, they care about free shit and not living in a dump and that's it.

Employers are reducing hours because they can’t find low skill workers to put up with their shit. Mexicans on temporary work visas could fill those jobs.

The reasons Mexicans don’t return to Mexico is because it is costly and difficult to return. A temporary visa would allow them to

Immigrants are free to do what they want with their wages. If they want to support struggling family back home, they are free to do so.

Mexicans are hard workers and make good citizens

Biden is a capitalist and the capitalist insist that the illegals be allowed to get jobs in the US to hold down labor cost. Biden and the capitalist will lie to you and deceive you to get what they want. It happened during Trump also but you believed his lie that he was stopping it.

A capitalist is one who believes Americans should exercise opportunity when it exists for profit and gain. A capitalist is not one that believes anybody and everybody should be allowed in this country to take our jobs and lower wages for our own people.

"Inflation is horrible because Democrats are killing labor supply and workers now cost too much!!!"

"Democrats are importing illegals and diluting labor supply, so workers are getting paid less!!!"

Seems that conservatives are going to have to make up your damn mind.

Words versus actions.

We have a minimum wage. And, higher paid labor pays more in taxes. We can raise more tax revenue by raising the minimum wage.

Forum List

Back