Democrats Really Screw Israel: Taliban on Way w/ $80B Latest Greatest US Weapons

Goodness it's 4:30 am, and I haven't slept. I hope God answers my prayers with a peaceful solution to get Hamas off Israel's back.

I think Hamas entered into a suicidal mode when they used criminality over reason to get revenge rather than a brotherly approach to dealing with Israel. What they did to people is the stuff of vomitus, imho, and I hope they back down and commit themselves to diplomatic means of negotiating with Israel. Unfortunately, they are going to be in trouble with civil countries in this world. Murdering little children in front of their parents, then raping the mothers and murdering the entire family is not a civil war approach. I have no idea what's going to happen to make sure rogues do not control the world ever again whether in Israel, whether in the Ukraine, and whether in Mao's lifetime of killing his own population who did not please him under the cover of secrecy during and following World War II when people in civilized countries were trying to survive Hitler's unthinkable killing spree of not only Jewish people, but of all handicapped people in Germany. Hitler's crimes are unbelievable, but the evidence shows major atrocities did take place within and without Germany, and he hammered the churches there, most of which were Lutherans, and the Nazis really hated the Synagogues of Jewish citizens of Germany who vacated the country en mass post WWII, as I understand it.

Wrong.
The Taliban were created by the CIA in 1979, were always our allies until we illegally attacked them in 2003 for no reason at all.
We legally attacked them for good reason.

They pre existed CIA involvement dumbass

Goodness it's 4:30 am, and I haven't slept. I hope God answers my prayers with a peaceful solution to get Hamas off Israel's back.

I think Hamas entered into a suicidal mode when they used criminality over reason to get revenge rather than a brotherly approach to dealing with Israel. What they did to people is the stuff of vomitus, imho, and I hope they back down and commit themselves to diplomatic means of negotiating with Israel. Unfortunately, they are going to be in trouble with civil countries in this world. Murdering little children in front of their parents, then raping the mothers and murdering the entire family is not a civil war approach. I have no idea what's going to happen to make sure rogues do not control the world ever again whether in Israel, whether in the Ukraine, and whether in Mao's lifetime of killing his own population who did not please him under the cover of secrecy during and following World War II when people in civilized countries were trying to survive Hitler's unthinkable killing spree of not only Jewish people, but of all handicapped people in Germany. Hitler's crimes are unbelievable, but the evidence shows major atrocities did take place within and without Germany, and he hammered the churches there, most of which were Lutherans, and the Nazis really hated the Synagogues of Jewish citizens of Germany who vacated the country en mass post WWII, as I understand it.

The problem has never been Hamas.
Hamas is the suicidal result of Israel stealing 85% of Palestine and murdering tens of thousands of innocent Arab villagers.
Hamas is justified because they have no other choice.
The Palestinians are being illegally starved to death.

The problem has never been Hamas.
Hamas is the suicidal result of Israel stealing 85% of Palestine and murdering tens of thousands of innocent Arab villagers.
Hamas is justified because they have no other choice.
The Palestinians are being illegally starved to death.
All fiction.

Talib leadership likely prefers they not go but even they cannot reign in the young fighters. They are going, and nothing will stop them. They will get there one way or the other.

All Biden had to do was what the best officers were begging him to do, not his Woke yes men. Close Bagram air field last for an orderly withdrawal, blow the guns ammo and hardware. Spike all engine blocks. Now Israel really does have an "existential threat." How many SAMS did Biden leave to take out Israeli helicopters and jets? What they don't have they can buy with the millions in cash Biden left behind.

Instead Biden laughed his stupid laugh and did whatever the fuk he wanted. Little kids and ice cream. Fuk you no one can ever touch me for anything. I'm a Biden. I'm the Big Guy. Leave me alone I'm sniffing this kid's hair. Maybe with the Zionist faction of globalist WEF busy trying to save their last retreat they will all leave us alone.

The Taliban Asks Iran for Passage Across Country to Assist Hamas in Annihilation of Israel – After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Passage Across Country to Assist Hamas in Annihilation of Israel - After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

ROFL!

The weapons and equipment Trump left behind is Biden's fault?

Good grief. Even Vlad can't believe this shit.

Haha, Biden surrendered, retreated, not Trump
I think you are confused.

Trump made the deal that released hundreds of terrorists and set the timetable for a complete withdraw. By the time Trump left office their were only about 5k troops. He had withdrawn all but a skeleton crew.

Actually, Trump tried to do a total withdrawal after he lost the election but his staff ignored him.

I think you are confused.

Trump made the deal that released hundreds of terrorists and set the timetable for a complete withdraw. By the time Trump left office their were only about 5k troops. He had withdrawn all but a skeleton crew.

Actually, Trump tried to do a total withdrawal after he lost the election but his staff ignored him.
bullshit, trump made no such deal and you can not present anything that proves otherwise

there is a pre-talk agreement to talk, go ahead and post that

And, since when do Democrats do anything Trump says? Biden specifically did the opposite of what Trump wanted. Hell, Biden's first executive order stated as such, end all that Trump did.

bullshit, trump made no such deal and you can not present anything that proves otherwise

there is a pre-talk agreement to talk, go ahead and post that

"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

And, since when do Democrats do anything Trump says? Biden specifically did the opposite of what Trump wanted. Hell, Biden's first executive order stated as such, end all that Trump did.
This is not an argument.

The fact is it was Trump's decision to withdraw.

"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

This is not an argument.

it was obama's decision to withdraw, it was bush's decision to withdraw, we never intended to stay forever so you make a moot point

Oh, look, there were commitments that the taliban and afghanistan government had to live up to, before we brought our troops home, catsnmeter confirms what I stated. This is from your link
If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

and look, this agreement simply states peace talks will follow, this is an agreement to begin peace talks, this is not an agreement for withdrawal.

According to Pompeo, the agreement triggers a "conditions-based and phased" U.S. withdrawal and the "commencement" of Afghan negotiations where "all sides of the conflict will sit down together and begin the hard work of reconciliation."
As I said, and as catnmeter proves, Trump did authorize or leave behind weapons, Trump simply began talks, Trump did not finish the talks, that was up to Biden.

it was obama's decision to withdraw, it was bush's decision to withdraw, we never intended to stay forever so you make a moot point

But he didn't withdraw. Obama didn't release hundreds of terrorists; Trump did.

Oh, look, there were commitments that the taliban and afghanistan government had to live up to, before we brought our troops home, catsnmeter confirms what I stated. This is from your link

Yet Trump brought nearly all those troops home before he left office...and even tried to withdraw all troops but he was ignored.

and look, this agreement simply states peace talks will follow, this is an agreement to begin peace talks, this is not an agreement for withdrawal.

As I said, and as catnmeter proves, Trump did authorize or leave behind weapons, Trump simply began talks, Trump did not finish the talks, that was up to Biden.
Then why were their only 5k or so troops left when Biden took over?

That wasn't based on the Doha Accord that Trump authorized?

But he didn't withdraw. Obama didn't release hundreds of terrorists; Trump did.

Yet Trump brought nearly all those troops home before he left office...and even tried to withdraw all troops but he was ignored.

Then why were their only 5k or so troops left when Biden took over?

That wasn't based on the Doha Accord that Trump authorized?
the doha accord says further talks will take place, nothing more

nice try but history is history, you can not win this by showing ignorance

the doha accord says further talks will take place, nothing more

nice try but history is history, you can not win this by showing ignorance
So why did Trump withdraw troops to meager levels before leaving office.

Why did he order the complete withdrawal right after he lost the election?

Do you disagree with that decision? I don't. But your insinuation that this meant leaving behind $billions of military equipment is a deliberate lie. And you know it.

Do you disagree with that decision? I don't.

Not sure. It's way above my pay grade.

But your insinuation that this meant leaving behind $billions of military equipment is a deliberate lie. And you know it.
So why did Trump leave the stuff there as he was withdrawing troops?

Certainly he didn't expect us to be able to get all our stuff back with the meager amount of troops left there by the time Trump left the presidency.

So why did Trump withdraw troops to meager levels before leaving office.

Why did he order the complete withdrawal right after he lost the election?
meager levels, is your use of words to validate your opinion

Trump began a process, with conditions, one being a peace agreement must be agreed upon, which the doha agreement stated, which was never done

no matter how you try, the democrats were in charge of the military, and surrendered to the terrorists, leaving behind billions in weapons

meager levels, is your use of words to validate your opinion

More specifically the use of the word "meager" is to highlight an amount not nearly great enough to get our weapons and equipment back home.

Trump began a process, with conditions, one being a peace agreement must be agreed upon, which the doha agreement stated, which was never done

no matter how you try, the democrats were in charge of the military, and surrendered to the terrorists, leaving behind billions in weapons
Trump left those weapons behind when he decided to draw troop levels down to "meager" levels.

Don't forget, Trump ordered a complete withdrawal after he lost the presidency, but before Biden took office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back