Democrats prepare for hurricane Hillary by nailing boards to their tents

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The democrat voting state is ready for hurricane Hillary as the homeless reinforce their tents with plywood and duct tape.

However, it apparently only increased the wrath of the storm.

1692624753069.png

That's one thing I should add to my bucket list: To ride out a hurricane in a tent, just for shits and giggles.

I don't think people fully understand the seriousness of this storm as it has already destroyed over 30,000 emails in Silicon Valley

"My house is fine, but my email server -- annihilated," said San Diego resident Jim McKay. "Nature is so weird like that."

Despite weakening to a category one hurricane, Hilary still packed a vicious punch upon making landfall. "I'm ok, but the storm somehow crushed my cell phone," said local woman Alicia Gonzales. "I mean, it's like someone took a hammer to this thing. People are letting down their guard because Hilary has weakened, but she's still got power where it counts."

According to officials, the final toll of Hilary's destruction may range into the hundreds of thousands of emails. "It may be a catastrophic loss - of data, at least," said Los Angeles mayor Karen Bass. "I myself was not spared, as all e-mails relating to bribery money from USC and my friendly relations to the Castro family have been wiped out. Sad!"

Won't you people donate to help these poor people?

Forget Maui, people are losing their e-mails for God's sake!!!!

"At publishing time, California Governor Gavin Newsom had passed a law requiring all outdoor retailers to stock hurricane-proof tents for looters."

Don't know whether to laugh or cry????

:springbed:

I don't think people fully understand the seriousness of this storm as it has already destroyed over 30,000 emails in Silicon Valley

"My house is fine, but my email server -- annihilated," said San Diego resident Jim McKay. "Nature is so weird like that."

Despite weakening to a category one hurricane, Hilary still packed a vicious punch upon making landfall. "I'm ok, but the storm somehow crushed my cell phone," said local woman Alicia Gonzales. "I mean, it's like someone took a hammer to this thing. People are letting down their guard because Hilary has weakened, but she's still got power where it counts."

According to officials, the final toll of Hilary's destruction may range into the hundreds of thousands of emails. "It may be a catastrophic loss - of data, at least," said Los Angeles mayor Karen Bass. "I myself was not spared, as all e-mails relating to bribery money from USC and my friendly relations to the Castro family have been wiped out. Sad!"

Won't you people donate to help these poor people?

Forget Maui, people are losing their e-mails for God's sake!!!!

I wouldn't doubt that Putin had something to do with that hurricane.

"At publishing time, California Governor Gavin Newsom had passed a law requiring all outdoor retailers to stock hurricane-proof tents for looters."

Don't know whether to laugh or cry????

:springbed:
Yes.

Laugh till you cry.

Get it all out!!

The so called California hurricane was a complete and total dud.

Forum List

Back