Democrats pay Blacks less...of course they do...

sadly, too many Americans, and way too many Americans who are minorities have,given up their independence for government welfare programs...they vote for the party that promises to give them money...

That is why in democrat controlled cities, like Chicago, the democrats get over 95% of the black vote......and the democrats give them just enough in welfare!to keep those votes....the democrats have,destroyed e Chicago school system...keeping minorities with close to a 50% drop out rate! and have refused to put police in minority communities...

The education establishment, Hollywood, the main stream news channels and democrat politicians reinforce the lie that republicans are causing all the problems in minority communities....

That was one of the biggest political tricks in history...
The party with only a few token blacks loves blacks? That's some trick...

It's because your party, the party of bigotry, has the black vote corralled and cornered. NKKCP, The new klux klan for colored people, left wing, democrats, bigots. That's one reason why I can't vote for a democrat. Only bigots vote democrat.

sadly, too many Americans, and way too many Americans who are minorities have,given up their independence for government welfare programs...they vote for the party that promises to give them money...

That is why in democrat controlled cities, like Chicago, the democrats get over 95% of the black vote......and the democrats give them just enough in welfare!to keep those votes....the democrats have,destroyed e Chicago school system...keeping minorities with close to a 50% drop out rate! and have refused to put police in minority communities...

The education establishment, Hollywood, the main stream news channels and democrat politicians reinforce the lie that republicans are causing all the problems in minority communities....

It's because your party, the party of bigotry, has the black vote corralled and cornered. NKKCP, The new klux klan for colored people, left wing, democrats, bigots. That's one reason why I can't vote for a democrat. Only bigots vote democrat.
Guess that must mean you're smarter than all those stupid ******* eh? If they would only vote for you white people, everything would be jake...

See, stupid *******...

Yeah, we see you. What of it?

Not me little friend. We owned stupid *******, still do according to the OP. Just sitting here drinking iced tea watching the stupid ******* down on the old Dem plantation...

I'm guessing you think your making a joke here but have accidentally posted some reality. If blacks were supposed to do better under your rule why haven't they? You got the votes, where are the results?

Not me little friend. We owned stupid *******, still do according to the OP. Just sitting here drinking iced tea watching the stupid ******* down on the old Dem plantation...

Do you know the lyrics to "de Swanee River"?

Pretty close. Might have to hum a few bars here or there. Them ******* been singing that hip-hopity stuff while pickin' the cotton lately boss.

I'm guessing you think your making a joke here but have accidentally posted some reality. If blacks were supposed to do better under your rule why haven't they? You got the votes, where are the results?

From property in chains to the White House, and not as kitchen staff, in 150 years. Was I supposed to get one walking on the moon as well?

Last edited:

Guess that must mean you're smarter than all those stupid ******* eh? If they would only vote for you white people, everything would be jake...

What have they gained by voting for you people? Black or white you left wingers aren't doing such a bang up job of making anyone better off. I see the talking point of the day is racism (like that's new) but where are your success stories? Where is the black neighborhood doing so well because of what you and your policies have done for them? Where exactly are your success stories?

What have they gained by voting for you people? Black or white you left wingers aren't doing such a bang up job of making anyone better off. I see the talking point of the day is racism (like that's new) but where are your success stories? Where is the black neighborhood doing so well because of what you and your policies have done for them? Where exactly are your success stories?
Ben Carson lived on welfare as a child, got a boost from Affirmative Action. Why don't you start with him? Condi Rice, AA. Clarence Thomas, AA. And so on.

And the Dems are so racist, they elected a black man, one whites mostly voted against. Carry on...

Ben Carson lived on welfare as a child, got a boost from Affirmative Action. Why don't you start with him? Condi Rice, AA. Clarence Thomas, AA. And so on.

And the Dems are so racist, they elected a black man, one whites mostly voted against. Carry on...
We got an affirmative action President. That hasn't worked out so well.

You wouldn't have liked any Dem so if wouldn't have mattered. Elect Carson and you get another one eh?

From property in chains to the White House, and not as kitchen staff, in 150 years. Was I supposed to get one walking on the moon as well?

You've missed the point. For all you have done for the black community why aren't there more astronauts in the mix? You got one president...but not much else for the people.

It's been by your admission 150 years. Where is your policy success story?

Ben Carson, due to his mother's pushing and expectations made him what he is today...a Republican. A self reliant individual that can hold his own against anyone of any race. Ben Carson made it despite your quota's and race baiting.

The democrat philosophy produces far more criminals and pant draggers than it does Ben Carson's. The fact you choose to attack him tell's me all I need to know about you left wingers. You hate black people that have actually made it on their own.

You've missed the point. For all you have done for the black community why aren't there more astronauts in the mix? You got one president...but not much else for the people.

It's been by your admission 150 years. Where is your policy success story?
It's a racist country, and:

"Measured against its condition at the time of King’s speech, black America’s progress has been remarkable. In 1959 55.1% of blacks lived in poverty and just 4.6% of blacks between 25 and 29 had graduated from college. In 2010 38% of blacks between the ages of 18 and 24 were enrolled in a university, and most black Americans are not poor. Yet measured against other American ethnic groups black progress looks less impressive. Blacks lag behind whites in life expectancy and median income (see chart 2); they exceed whites in dropout and poverty rates."
Black America: Waking life | The Economist

Notice any problem here?

African Americans in the 113th Congress

A list of the African-Americans currently serving in the 113th Congress. There are 43 black members in the House of Representatives and one in the Senate.

State House Senate
Alabama Terri Sewell (D)
California Barbara Lee (D)
Maxine Waters (D)
Karen Bass (D)
Gloria Negrete McLeod (D)
District of Columbia Eleanor Holmes Norton (D)1
Florida Corrine Brown (D)
Alcee L. Hastings (D)
Frederica Wilson (D)
Georgia Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (D)
John Lewis (D)
David Scott (D)
Henry "Hank" Johnson, Jr. (D)
Illinois Danny K. Davis (D)
Bobby L. Rush (D)
Indiana Andri Carson (D)
Louisiana Cedric Richmond (D)
Maryland Elijah E. Cummings (D)
Donna F. Edwards (D)
Michigan John Conyers, Jr. (D)
Minnesota Keith Ellison (D)
Mississippi Bennie Thompson (D)
Missouri William Lacy Clay, Jr. (D)
Emanuel Cleaver II (D)
New Jersey Donald Payne, Jr. (D)
New York Gregory W. Meeks (D)
Yvette D. Clarke (D)
Charles B. Rangel (D)
Hakeem Jeffries (D)
Nevada Steven Horsford (D)
North Carolina G. K. Butterfield (D)
Melvin Watt (D)
Ohio Marcia L. Fudge (D)
Joyce Beatty (D)
Pennsylvania Chaka Fattah (D)
South Carolina James E. Clyburn (D) Tim Scott (R)
Texas Al Green (D)
Sheila Jackson Lee (D)
Eddie Bernice Johnson (D)
Marc Veasey (D)
Virgin Islands Donna M. Christensen (D)1
Virginia Robert C. Scott (D)
Wisconsin Gwen Moore (D)

Read more: African Americans in the 113th Congress | Infoplease.com African Americans in the 113th Congress | Infoplease.com

Now which is the racist party again?

Last edited:

I
. Blacks in Chicago are starting to wise up. They thought voting for their favorite don would reap benefits. They've learned it's not the case.

See, stupid *******...

Last edited by a moderator:

I
. Blacks in Chicago are starting to wise up. They thought voting for their favorite don would reap benefits. They've learned it's not the case.
See, stupid *******...

It's been a bad last couple years for Dems... I see you and a few others are just giving up and letting your true feelings show.

Ben Carson, due to his mother's pushing and expectations made him what he is today...a Republican. A self reliant individual that can hold his own against anyone of any race. Ben Carson made it despite your quota's and race baiting.

The democrat philosophy produces far more criminals and pant draggers than it does Ben Carson's. The fact you choose to attack him tell's me all I need to know about you left wingers. You hate black people that have actually made it on their own.
Living on welfare and getting help from AA means he made it on his own? Interesting version that is...

See, stupid *******...

It's been a bad last couple years for Dems... I see you and a few others are just giving up and letting your true feelings show.
Bad? I hadn't noticed. Seems about the same as the last ten or twenty political cycles to me...

You wouldn't have liked any Dem so if wouldn't have mattered. Elect Carson and you get another one eh?

Ben Carson is a true patriot and is not a product of affirmative action. He worked hard in life to get where he is. What you think doesn't matter because you haven't known a black conservative you've ever liked. And you think we're the bigots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back