Democrats On Cruz Campaign : ‘Sent Shivers Down’ Our Spine

That's fine. Nasty is we expect from the DNC

I feel the same about Obama and Democrats. they MAKE my skin crawl and want to barf too

always amusing when one of the nastiest people on the board complains about the left being nasty.

cruz wasn't born here.

chew on that, steffie baby.

but I love the rightwingnut clown car.... please nominate him.

:thup:
So? The best retort you can make is to point out something that has been repeated on this board thousands of times, and is currently headline news on Yahoo?
Nice going, "counselor."
BTW, how is the Democrat Party going to deal with the defecton of Jewish voters and donors in the wake of Obama throwing Israel under the train and working with its enemies?
:)

LOL! Arabs...

Democrats get shivers down their spines from Cruz and tingles up their legs from Obama. Democrats are really women in menopause.

Permanent PMS I think. Man you ought to see all the snarky, ugly articles out there already. They can't ever be happy for anyone. what a miserable life and miserable bitter human beings

not all jews (even in Israel) are neocon wackjobs screaming bomb bomb bomb iran.

Nobody's screaming bomb bomb bomb Iran... it's just the voices in your peabrain telling you that. Grow up.
It's all the fake Jew/fake lawyer has. She cannot engage and make a cogent point. She simply throws snark and insults and misinformation.
You are of course the last person on earth to be judging the "jewishness" of other USMB members, based on your disgusting behavior throughout the forum. Your bile is a disgrace to all of the tenets that make Judaism a wonderful thing. It's bad enough having anti-semites here. You don't need to add to it. Now, back to the OP, which is Ted Cruz. Let him run. I RELISH a Cruz nomination. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Your clown buddies hate Israel and want dead Jews..Spare us the fake outrage:thup:

your kkk loonies don't hate jews?

that's a new one on me.

neocon wackjobs don't care about israel. they care about armageddon. but you're oblivious.

and it's not like the neocon wackjobs have ever been correct.

but how dare you wing nuts make israel a partisan issue.
Please spare us, you fake jew poseur. Obama already made Israel a partisan issue with his constant snubbing of Bibi and his support for Israel's enemies.

Nobody's screaming bomb bomb bomb Iran... it's just the voices in your peabrain telling you that. Grow up.
It's all the fake Jew/fake lawyer has. She cannot engage and make a cogent point. She simply throws snark and insults and misinformation.
You are of course the last person on earth to be judging the "jewishness" of other USMB members, based on your disgusting behavior throughout the forum. Your bile is a disgrace to all of the tenets that make Judaism a wonderful thing. It's bad enough having anti-semites here. You don't need to add to it. Now, back to the OP, which is Ted Cruz. Let him run. I RELISH a Cruz nomination. ...

Your clown buddies hate Israel and want dead Jews..Spare us the fake outrage:thup:

that's a new one on me.

neocon wackjobs don't care about israel. they care about armageddon. but you're oblivious.

Please spare us, you fake jew poseur. Obama already made Israel a partisan issue with his constant snubbing of Bibi and his support for Israel's enemies.

Wow! She doesn't even see Obama!! that's incredible how the lefist ideology blurres the vision and logic of the leftist Jew... in that order leftist then Jew... unbelievable

Barack Obama’s top aide says Israeli ‘occupation’ must end

150323_denis_mcdonough_gty_629_956x519.jpg

...Barack Obama s top aide says Israeli occupation must end - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO

that's a new one on me.

Wow! She doesn't even see Obama!! that's incredible how the lefist ideology blurres the vision and logic of the leftist Jew... in that order leftist then Jew... unbelievable

Barack Obama’s top aide says Israeli ‘occupation’ must end

150323_denis_mcdonough_gty_629_956x519.jpg

...Barack Obama s top aide says Israeli occupation must end - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO
Jillian is the type of fake jew who will sell Israel to the Arabs to make herself feel righteous.

I suppose. no matter it's the truth...lol

You admit to being a racist?
yeah...sure....that's what she said.

Question asshole....

Is it any worse to call a man names based on his color than to call a person names based on his faith?

I ask because you called those students at Liberty University names based on their faith.

Hypocrite.

Bahahhahaaaa....idiot. I state the facts. You decide.

www.liberty.edu
Why Liberty?
The largest Christian University in the world with over 230 online programs
No PeePee is certainly the biggest idiot on this site who has not made it to my Ignore list. Yet.

You sound like you're in the 3rd grade...in the lower 20% of your class.

Please make sure you see the thread about these precious students being fined $10 if they didn't show up for Cruz's speech. Now that's capitalism at its best!

And the possibility of a Hillary presidency sends shivers down Democrats legs. So what's with all the shivering? Don't they BELIEVE capitalism is overheating the entire world? Have they lost all faith, leaving them only with hate to which to cling?
hate is something they live on. It's a sickness in them. and all over Politics. that is damn sad

It's hilarious how the Dem media gets them all lathered up over everything

Can you point out some of that lather? Cruz is guilty of the three things listed in that E-Mail, and the thought of him becoming president sends a chill down every sane person's spine. That doesn't mean anyone thinks he might actually be elected. The worst he can do is push the eventual candidate further right..........if that is even possible.

The proper response to liberals spewing AntiCruz hate and rhetoric is to remind them that they are just:
"RACISTS that hate the idea of a Hispanic President". Who want Hispanics trimming their hedges, or cutting their grass, and voting how they are told to, rather than running for President.
Remind them that all of their opposition to Cruz and his ideas are based in their own Racist Privilege.
If they ask how such a thing can be, remind them of the MANY examples we have been given of this over the last seven years by the likes of:
OPRAH WINFREY: Obama's critics motivated by racism, death is the answer Oprah Winfrey Obama s critics motivated by racism death is the answer - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
Democrat Black Racist Caucus Member Bennie Thompson(D-MS): "Let's face it, Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism" House Democrat Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism - Guy Benson
Or who can forget Chris Matthews famous: "Criticizing Obama is RACIST!" Olbermann Calls Obama s Critics Racist Mediaite
The time has come to "pay-it-forward" to these morons.

Their contempt for Hispanics became apparent when they prevented Bush from putting Hispanics on the bench.

what's sad is the Democrat base doesn't care that they look and act like sheep... all huddled in herd caged up in the corral until their party lets them go to the polls to graze

Is it any wonder this country is doomed with such a nasty party and clueless people that vote

The proper response to liberals spewing AntiCruz hate and rhetoric is to remind them that they are just:
"RACISTS that hate the idea of a Hispanic President". Who want Hispanics trimming their hedges, or cutting their grass, and voting how they are told to, rather than running for President.
Remind them that all of their opposition to Cruz and his ideas are based in their own Racist Privilege.
If they ask how such a thing can be, remind them of the MANY examples we have been given of this over the last seven years by the likes of:
OPRAH WINFREY: Obama's critics motivated by racism, death is the answer Oprah Winfrey Obama s critics motivated by racism death is the answer - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
Democrat Black Racist Caucus Member Bennie Thompson(D-MS): "Let's face it, Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism" House Democrat Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism - Guy Benson
Or who can forget Chris Matthews famous: "Criticizing Obama is RACIST!" Olbermann Calls Obama s Critics Racist Mediaite
The time has come to "pay-it-forward" to these morons.

Yep, that needs to thrown in their face. they aren't only the racist they are two faced hypocrites to boot

What the hell is a "factivist" campaign? It's not like a democrat would know a fact if a sack of them hit them upside their heads

DEMOCRATS ON CRUZ PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT: ‘SENT SHIVERS DOWN’ OUR SPINE

LYNCHBURG, Virginia — In what was clearly meant to be an attack on Sen. Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign, announced shortly after midnight, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) may have accidentally admitted that it’s worried about a Cruz GOP presidential campaign—noting in an email to supporters that his announcement “sent shivers down” their spines.

“If you’re like us, just reading that phrase probably sent shivers down your spine or produced a pretty serious roll of the eyes,” the DNC said in what it calls a “Factivist” email to supporters early on Monday. “But as of this moment, Texas Senator Ted Cruz is officially running for president, and if we don’t do everything in our power to stop him, the possibility of President Ted Cruz could become a reality.”

It listed out three things the Democrats want their base to think about Cruz.

Democrats On Cruz Presidential Campaign Announcement Sent Shivers Down Our Spine - Breitbart

It is clear that Democrats are using Cruz as a recruiting tool to get more contributions. Make Cruz the boogey man and list his extremist statements. Then ask for contributions to fight the Cruz menace

Forum List

Back