Democrats On Cruz Campaign : ‘Sent Shivers Down’ Our Spine

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
What the hell is a "factivist" campaign? It's not like a democrat would know a fact if a sack of them hit them upside their heads

DEMOCRATS ON CRUZ PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT: ‘SENT SHIVERS DOWN’ OUR SPINE

LYNCHBURG, Virginia — In what was clearly meant to be an attack on Sen. Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign, announced shortly after midnight, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) may have accidentally admitted that it’s worried about a Cruz GOP presidential campaign—noting in an email to supporters that his announcement “sent shivers down” their spines.

“If you’re like us, just reading that phrase probably sent shivers down your spine or produced a pretty serious roll of the eyes,” the DNC said in what it calls a “Factivist” email to supporters early on Monday. “But as of this moment, Texas Senator Ted Cruz is officially running for president, and if we don’t do everything in our power to stop him, the possibility of President Ted Cruz could become a reality.”

It listed out three things the Democrats want their base to think about Cruz.

Democrats On Cruz Presidential Campaign Announcement Sent Shivers Down Our Spine - Breitbart

That's fine. Nasty is we expect from the DNC

I feel the same about Obama and Democrats. they MAKE my skin crawl and want to barf too

It's hilarious how the Dem media gets them all lathered up over everything

:rofl:

If you think DEMS are scared of Ted Cruz....

I will say this again: I would RELISH a Ted Cruz nomination.

Please, please, please: nominate Ted Cruz.

Thanks!
Listened to his speech, about time we have a man standing up for America! Instead of hearing about our faults and apologizing for America.

I am willing to bet this sends more tickles to their funny bones than shivers down their spines. Cruz will appeal to the Santorum/Huckabee faction of the GOP but I don't believe he can win over more moderate members of the party. Time will tell...

I am willing to bet this sends more tickles to their funny bones than shivers down their spines. Cruz will appeal to the Santorum/Huckabee faction of the GOP but I don't believe he can win over more moderate members of the party. Time will tell...

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

Thanks!
Listened to his speech, about time we have a man standing up for America! Instead of hearing about our faults and apologizing for America.
"American Exceptionalism" means never having to say you're sorry.

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"
The persecution complex begins.

Nothing frantic about it, it's simply fun.

Thanks!
Yes, America, the do no wrong nation.

Forum List

Back