Democrats On Cruz Campaign : ‘Sent Shivers Down’ Our Spine

What makes Ted Cruz so different?

he is a White, Conservative true Christian with a message of PATRIOTIC "hope and change", not the communistic blather we have had to put up with for the past 6 years !! :up:

but that is something you unpatriotic liberscum will never understand.

:fu: you all :up:
He's White?!? Why should that be a factor?
If he were black do you think that would be a factor? In point of fact Cruz is Hispanic.

he is a White, Conservative true Christian with a message of PATRIOTIC "hope and change", not the communistic blather we have had to put up with for the past 6 years !! :up:

If he were black do you think that would be a factor? In point of fact Cruz is Hispanic.
No, but in the list of 'positives' cited by Wildman, the fact that he thinks Cruz is White was on top. You don't suppose he's a racist too, do you? I ask because, as we were taught on the schoolyard, it takes one to know one.

If they're Republican, they aren't Hispanics. They're white because all Republicans are white.

See how that works?

Are you also what you consider to be "Christian"? You certainly do not behave as a Christian.

If they're Republican, they aren't Hispanics. They're white because all Republicans are white.

See how that works?

I hope this opens many Hispanics eyes to how nasty the Democrats are to minorities.

See how that works?

I hope this opens many Hispanics eyes to how nasty the Democrats are to minorities.
Jesus! If you knuckle draggers could just read and understand what it is you're reading!

Wildman listed Cruz's attributes as primarily being "White".

I asked what difference that should make.

And somehow, through the labyrinth of logic you use, you believe I said something disparaging.

Good lord! Posting with idiots like you is like pushing a brick uphill with your nose.

See how that works?

Jesus! If you knuckle draggers could just read and understand what it is you're reading!

And somehow, through the labyrinth of logic you use, you believe I said something disparaging.

Good lord! Posting with idiots like you is like pushing a brick uphill with your nose.
You literally cannot read and understand a simple sentence. You write:
Now, I dont know if you understand the meaning of the word "primarily" or not. But either way, Wildman did not list Cruz's primary attrubute as being white.

See how that works?

Now, I dont know if you understand the meaning of the word "primarily" or not. But either way, Wildman did not list Cruz's primary attrubute as being white.
READ HIS POST, HAMMERHEAD! here it is:

See how that works?

I was right: you dont understand the meaning of the word "primarily".
I literally cannot conduct dialogue with someone whose ability to read and process is so poor.

See how that works?

I literally cannot conduct dialogue with someone whose ability to read and process is so poor.
I shall respond to your posts by holding up a puppy or shiny toy. That seems appropriate for you and your stunted intellectual abilities.

I shall respond to your posts by holding up a puppy or shiny toy. That seems appropriate for you and your stunted intellectual abilities.
You dont know the meaning of the word "primarily" and you disparage my intellectual abilities?

You dont know the meaning of the word "primarily" and you disparage my intellectual abilities?
What was the first, the primary attribute Wildman cited? Can you read the word W-H-I-T-E?

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"

The very same can be said about right wing loons and Hillary. Same coin, different side.
Well...here is the difference...

The left wing hates Cruz because he is a man that was willing to something he knew he would be slandered for, in an effort to do what he believes in....agree with him or not, he was not going to allow the status quo continue.

The right wing hates Hillary because she acts as if she is smarter than the electorate and truly believed we would say "oh, so that's why you had your own server. Because you only wanted to use one device! Gee, that makes sense!"

So, who do we prefer. Someone who looks down on us or someone who does n care who looks down on him?
The one that makes a better President is the one that looks down on the pitchforks, which is entirely appropriate. The Founders were Liberal Elites, learn to deal with it.
Wrong.

A true leader is one that is looked up to by his/her constituents....not one that looks down on his/her constituents.

Well, for starters, he wont have his AG spend the majority of his time finding a way to show that Americans are racist.

Now...go ahead...deny that has happened with Holder.

Gee Rabbi

After six years of rants about Obama, I thought you would point out that Cruz is only half Hispanic

Forum List

Back