Democrats looking for another way to disarm Americans

What Republicans have supported laws making it harder to keep guns out of the wrong hands?

A better question is why has every gun-control law passed by Democrats utterly failed to reduce gun crime because they refuse to enforce them?

Actually I just answered my own question. Now tell me again how Hunter Biden didn't go to prison because "The DOJ rarely ever prosecutes cases like his."

There is no hope of passing this 'bill'. They could not get a majority to vote for it when the house was a dem majority.
Pure theatre folks. Pure election theatre for the stupid. The stupid vote is powerful, nobody can win an election without the stupid vote.
I believe you’re correct. This proposed nonsense by the Dems / Marxists is just for grandstanding. It's a reminder that the Dems / Marxists will continue to look for ways to undermine our constitutional rights.

The huge tax is intended solely as harassment. What the Dems / Marxists cannot do directly (seize guns), they also cannot do indirectly (make gun ownership prohibitively expensive).

A better question is why has every gun-control law passed by Democrats utterly failed to reduce gun crime because they refuse to enforce them?

Actually I just answered my own question. Now tell me again how Hunter Biden didn't go to prison because "The DOJ rarely ever prosecutes cases like his."
Bang…. Zoom.

That speaks to the heart of the issue. The Dems want to pass more restrictive laws they won’t enforce or worse, laws they will only selectively enforce.

I’ve seen the Dems / Bolsheviks float this tactic before. They will try to impose outrageous taxes on various firearms as another incremental step toward their hopes to disarm the public.

It’s another desperate attempt to make firearms unavailable as their other tactics attempting to ban various firearms have been rejected by the courts.

As usual, the Dems / Bolsheviks don’t understand that criminals aren’t concerned with paying taxes so this nonsense will have no affect on crime rates.

More than two dozen House Democrats put forward legislation Friday that would slap "assault weapons" and high-capacity magazines with a 1,000% excise tax, a change that would raise the price of a $500 weapon to $5,000 in a bid to reduce access to guns across the country.
I guess they forgot about scoped bolt action 300 magnums.

Forum List

Back