Democrats led by Adam Schiff have meltdown over the Flynn pardon.

Adam Schiff is the perfect representative of what the Democratic party has become.

Democrats, led by Rep. Adam Schiff (CA), erupted in anger Wednesday afternoon after President Trump pardoned his former National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army Ret.), bringing to an end Flynn’s nearly four year long ordeal of being targeted and prosecuted by the Obama-led Deep State for a crime he did not commit.

Check out Schiff's obnoxious tweet @ 2:45

TWICE Flynn lied under oath to the court.

Twice he committed Perjury! A Felony!

No one is above the law, except Trump and those who are loyal to him, apparently. At least in the mind of dishonest people who support Trump and his aberrant behavior in the last four years in office, and in all of his business dealings for decades.

It was admitted by the FBI that they used the perjury trap and then threatened to prosecute Flynn's son falsely. He pleaded guilty under duress and that was proven....

Michael Flynn's prosecution was a travesty of justice (nypost.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Something seems rotten in Flynn's case — and maybe others, too | TheHill
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Gregg Jarrett: Targeting Michael Flynn — here's how the FBI entrapped and prosecuted an innocent man | Fox News

A perjury trap? A very ludicrous defense. The NY Post is a Murdoch Operation; Flynn could not be trapped to lie under oath - he's not an idiot.

Flynn lied..twice. He even admitted it when he took his plea. Corrupt people shouldn't get pardons. Period.
The guy is a scumbag. He deserves to spend the rest of his life labeled as one.

He had information on the Obama administration which is why he needed to be taken down. Had dems not done that preemptive measure, Flynn would have most likely been part of an investigation going the other direction. FBI set him up.

Adam Schiff is the perfect representative of what the Democratic party has become.

Democrats, led by Rep. Adam Schiff (CA), erupted in anger Wednesday afternoon after President Trump pardoned his former National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army Ret.), bringing to an end Flynn’s nearly four year long ordeal of being targeted and prosecuted by the Obama-led Deep State for a crime he did not commit.

Check out Schiff's obnoxious tweet @ 2:45

I do love snowflake melt downs

Is there any way Trump can pardon him a second time?

What sick digusting pieces of trash? What do they care if Flynn does not go to prison. He is already bankrupt.

How is Schiff’s life affected and how does it hurt any American that Flynn was pardoned? Specifically, how is any American endangered or compromised because of this pardon?

Fuck Dems.

Gotta send a message

Drain that swamp of Flynn and his retarded son, who is really the cause of all this

It should be Flynn's son who is ruined, he fell on the sword for his grown dipshit son

Flynn lied..twice. He even admitted it when he took his plea. Corrupt people shouldn't get pardons. Period.
Obama lied about Obamacare..."You can keep your doctor and your premiums will not increase, blah blah blah". Why isn't he in jail? The guy who wrote the bill admitted it was a lie.

95% of people kept their doctor with the ACA. Don't know what reality you lived in. As far as premium increases..if you believed that, then you'd have bought this cool bridge in lower Manhattan that I have. :)
So I'm going to hold a political promise made by a politician in the same regard as subverting national security and then lying about it...twice. You really need to double check your priorities.
you are so full of shit. premeiums are sky high . and when a pres. and a vp conspire illegally on a competitor, its called treason. exactly what barrag o and xiden did. but youre just a putz and arent allowed to hear the TRUTH. let alone allowed to believe it

Gotta send a message

Drain that swamp of Flynn and his retarded son, who is really the cause of all this

It should be Flynn's son who is ruined, he fell on the sword for his grown dipshit son
Flynn was initially targetted for stepping on Hillary's toes 7 or 8 years ago, blowing the whistle on her gun running days in Libya and arming Syrian rebels with John Brennan.

But you wouldn't know that because you're a clueless swamp chump.

fuck this scrawny asshole, treasonist, piece of shit=schiff

Obama lied about Obamacare..."You can keep your doctor and your premiums will not increase, blah blah blah". Why isn't he in jail? The guy who wrote the bill admitted it was a lie.

95% of people kept their doctor with the ACA. Don't know what reality you lived in. As far as premium increases..if you believed that, then you'd have bought this cool bridge in lower Manhattan that I have. :)
So I'm going to hold a political promise made by a politician in the same regard as subverting national security and then lying about it...twice. You really need to double check your priorities.
you are so full of shit. premeiums are sky high . and when a pres. and a vp conspire illegally on a competitor, its called treason. exactly what barrag o and xiden did. but youre just a putz and arent allowed to hear the TRUTH. let alone allowed to believe it

Premiums are rising because of a number of reasons. A lot have to do with the slow erosion and kicking the legs slowly out from underneath the program. And states that won't expand their Medicaid programs to incorporate ACA changes. Lotsa things go into the state of healthcare. And Republicans have had a decade to address these issues. But it's easier to just say no or take meaningless repeal votes than come up with a plan of their own. And no a plan drawn on the back of a napkin doesn't count.

Typical double standard. At least you admit Obumbo lied.

Again, most people kept their doctors. A lot of people saw their premiums go down. Do you really think that a political promise is the same as lying under oath about a national security issue?
That would be like me wanting to send Trump to jail for "Build That Wall" or "Drain The Swamp". Cutesy campaign statements. Neither of which he got done (sorry replacing fence doesn't count),
I just laughed at them and the willing supporters who thought he'd actually deliver on them. At least Obama delivered on the substance of what he promised.
actually you brain dead retard, the wall is really cool. much taller than you, even in your mind. you have a fence, which im sure looks like shit

Premiums are rising because of a number of reasons. A lot have to do with the slow erosion and kicking the legs slowly out from underneath the program. And states that won't expand their Medicaid programs to incorporate ACA changes. Lotsa things go into the state of healthcare. And Republicans have had a decade to address these issues. But it's easier to just say no or take meaningless repeal votes than come up with a plan of their own. And no a plan drawn on the back of a napkin doesn't count.
so the brain dead demonRAT admits the premiums are rising. huh...oh and the napkin drawing thing, thats what evil, scum demonRATs do. barrag o care sucked from inception.

Gotta send a message

Flynn was initially targetted for stepping on Hillary's toes 7 or 8 years ago, blowing the whistle on her gun running days in Libya and arming Syrian rebels with John Brennan.

But you wouldn't know that because you're a clueless swamp chump.

He was targeted because his son is a retard

All of this falls on his son

This is a grown up discussion. Not for kids who get their news from Ranger Rick magazine.
1606763923197.png

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

This is a grown up discussion. Not for kids who get their news from Ranger Rick magazine.
View attachment 423485

IDK what the fuck ranger rick is but your parents should have just bought a cable subscription lol

Sorry you're upset about the realities of the FLynn family/

You only need to look at their twitter feeds to know it's true.

Trump's children are better socialized and they grew up shitting on gold toilets

Flynn is dumb white trash who got what he deserved because of his dipshit son. That's what his all started over. He was acting like Hunter but without the crack addiction. Just born stupid

We both know you were silent over Clinton and Obama's pardons over actual criminals, liar

We both know you were silent over Clinton and Obama's pardons over actual criminals, liar

Well, you'll have to point those out cause I'm not coming up with any names that I'd say wasn't deserving of at least a consideration.
I'm not a huge fan of these pardons unless it's for something really egregious.

But Flynn? No way. Live with the stigma of your guilt and count your lucky stars you aren't rotting in prison..which is where I'd have put him...for a long time.

Well, you'll have to point those out cause I'm not coming up with any names that I'd say wasn't deserving of at least a consideration.
I'm not a huge fan of these pardons unless it's for something really egregious.

But Flynn? No way. Live with the stigma of your guilt and count your lucky stars you aren't rotting in prison..which is where I'd have put him...for a long time.

As a libertarian, I have a real problem with perjury traps. As a corrupt Democrat, you should have a personal fear of them

Flynn was an agent of Turkey.

John Bolton said Flynn was involved in a kidnapping plot

Flynn pled guilty to lying to congress multiple times.

Flynn was fired by Trump for lying to the Vice President.

Flynn said he lied when he pled guilty, which of course is ANOTHER felony.

This guy is so messed up in so many ways.

But he looks good in a wetsuit. And he's a little guy. Of course he's terrified of going to prison.
After Trump called black women "dog" and "low IQ" and "monster" and worse, no one associated with Trump wants to end up in prison. There is no guarantee that Flynn would end up in one of those Club Fed prisons where they have tennis and bowling.
He not rich.

flynn wetsuit.jpg

Forum List

Back