Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

What’s next, Leftards? We both know you can’t win on issues.

Let me guess.
He used the White House phone for personal business.
Lol so because the impeachment hearings aren’t over, you pretend that means there is nothing to them?
Look kid.........you've cried wolf too many times........go play.......if a real wolf is there.........Oh well.

MONDAY it BEGINS..............ENJOY.
Sorry but you know I’m right...
For 3 years we have heard you say this..............And for 3 years you have been wrong..............Why should we listen to people who are always wrong...............................
How are we wrong? You still haven’t explained that lol
Boy, you got Trump this time! Any day now!

Lol so because the impeachment hearings aren’t over, you pretend that means there is nothing to them?
Look kid.........you've cried wolf too many times........go play.......if a real wolf is there.........Oh well.

For 3 years we have heard you say this..............And for 3 years you have been wrong..............Why should we listen to people who are always wrong...............................
Well the impeachment hearings are happening so there’s that....

I know what a perfect issue that is undeniable, Donald Trump has turned the world’s greatest country, into a Banana Republic. Fact.

How do you figure? What's your definition of a "Banana Republic"? A place where elected officials (like Trump) determine foreign policy instead of Unelected Diplomats?

I know what a perfect issue that is undeniable, Donald Trump has turned the world’s greatest country, into a Banana Republic. Fact.

If you think that's a fact you have clearly never been to a banana republic. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. You don't have to be an idiot about it.

How do you figure? What's your definition of a "Banana Republic"? A place where elected officials (like Trump) determine foreign policy instead of Unelected Diplomats?

Yeah, Trump does a real good with foreign policy. :happy-1:
North Korea is still shooting of rockets and continuing their nuclear program.
Turkey rolled Trump regarding Northern Syria and Trump betraying the Kurds, who are major reason Trump won his war with the ISIS. Now Turkey is looking at doing a big arms deal with Russia.
Saudi Arabia, gets a smart bomb factory (and takes American jobs), gets the US to leave the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which has created a dangerous situation in the Middle East as Iran speeds it's way to have nuclear weapons. Oh and Saudi Arabia is still the biggest financiers of terrorism.
And of course Russia, another failure. Trump gives Russia footings in the ME at the same time Russia gets one of our bases, free.
Russia has loves Trumps screw up with Ukraine. He tried to get Ukraine to say it was them instead of Russia, as impeachment heats up, Trump tells Ukraine to work out things with Russia and then come back to him. Win for Russia and a betrayal for the Ukrainians, Stopping US ships for doing their usual Black Sea because Russia might get mad. And that's just a few examples of Russia playing Trump.
Recently, Pacific Rim countries have created the largest trade organization in the world in response to Trumps trade approach. Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership or RCEP."RCEP was hard fought, but a choice made easier by the calculation that Asia needed to push back against protectionism even as the United States chose that path. "Another added failure to Trump's trade policy and markets lost.
Not to many countries trust Trump or Trump's lack of US diplomatic skills or even a commitment to diplomacy.
Trump has bombed big time with foreign policy.
Try another reason why America has become Trump's Banana Republic.

Turkey rolled Trump regarding Northern Syria and Trump betraying the Kurds, who are major reason Trump won his war with the ISIS. Now Turkey is looking at doing a big arms deal with Russia.
Saudi Arabia, gets a smart bomb factory (and takes American jobs), gets the US to leave the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which has created a dangerous situation in the Middle East as Iran speeds it's way to have nuclear weapons. Oh and Saudi Arabia is still the biggest financiers of terrorism.
And of course Russia, another failure. Trump gives Russia footings in the ME at the same time Russia gets one of our bases, free.
Russia has loves Trumps screw up with Ukraine. He tried to get Ukraine to say it was them instead of Russia, as impeachment heats up, Trump tells Ukraine to work out things with Russia and then come back to him. Win for Russia and a betrayal for the Ukrainians, Stopping US ships for doing their usual Black Sea because Russia might get mad. And that's just a few examples of Russia playing Trump.
Recently, Pacific Rim countries have created the largest trade organization in the world in response to Trumps trade approach. Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership or RCEP."RCEP was hard fought, but a choice made easier by the calculation that Asia needed to push back against protectionism even as the United States chose that path. "Another added failure to Trump's trade policy and markets lost.
Not to many countries trust Trump or Trump's lack of US diplomatic skills or even a commitment to diplomacy.
In only three years Trump has repaired most of the damage Obama caused in eight.
2 scoops.gif

In America being poor means you have an iPhone 6 and your dvd player doesn't play blu ray.

BTW - your signature line - Jefferson ordered the press to never print his sales of his slaves.

And have died a quick and rapid death, just like the Democratic Party.

The thing is Trump's scandals all happened, you just don't care and ignore them... Grab em by the pussy!!!
All the fake scandals against HRC have no real evidence, merit, and have all been investigated like 20 times and have all been completely debunked.

Debunked by the same party mongrels as the one Canckles was in means she got a pass. You can see that, can't you? No. Doesn't sound like it to me either.

The thing is Trump's scandals all happened, you just don't care and ignore them... Grab em by the pussy!!!
All the fake scandals against HRC have no real evidence, merit, and have all been investigated like 20 times and have all been completely debunked.

Debunked by the same party mongrels as the one Canckles was in means she got a pass. You can see that, can't you? No. Doesn't sound like it to me either.
How many Americans outside of the Beltway do not get prosecuted for crimes because "they didn't mean to do it"?

So it’s just a continuous witch hunt.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

What’s next, Leftards? We both know you can’t win on issues.

Let me guess.
He used the White House phone for personal business.

I would say it's even worse than that--they can't even decide among themselves what the issues ARE.

If they don't have anything better than what we've already seen, the effort is a huge failure.

If they don't have anything better than what we've already seen, the effort is a huge failure.

So far, the witnesses know nothing, have never met President Trump, have witnessed no crimes. They have been whining that President Trump does not follow "official" foreign policy toward Ukraine while neglecting the fact that, as President, he is the one who sets policy. Not them.

The only thing that was interesting , IMHO, was Mr. Kent's bow tie. Why wasn't he asked about it? Did he buy it in Kiev, or here in America?

In only three years Trump has repaired most of the damage Obama caused in eight.
View attachment 290092

So Trump reversing decreasing deficits while averaging trillion dollar deficits during a long term economic growth is good?
So becoming a country the world can’t trust is good?
So chaos governing is good?
So increasing polarization is good?
So abusing the Constitution is good?
So aliening our allies is good?
So sucking up to tyrants is good?
So getting rolled by North Korea, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Russia is good?
So having a pathological liar as president is good?
So zero transparency is good?
Obama wasn’t so great, but Trump is the worst. Only Little Trumpsters such a kool-aid drinking goose-steppers, such as yourself think Trump is good for America.

View attachment 290092

So Trump reversing decreasing deficits while averaging trillion dollar deficits during a long term economic growth is good?
So becoming a country the world can’t trust is good?
So chaos governing is good?
So increasing polarization is good?
So abusing the Constitution is good?
So aliening our allies is good?
So sucking up to tyrants is good?
So getting rolled by North Korea, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Russia is good?
So having a pathological liar as president is good?
So zero transparency is good?
Obama wasn’t so great, but Trump is the worst. Only Little Trumpsters such a kool-aid drinking goose-steppers, such as yourself think Trump is good for America.
All of those are bad. That’s why Democrats must lose control of Congress and the media.

Forum List

Back