Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

What’s next, Leftards? We both know you can’t win on issues.

Let me guess.
He used the White House phone for personal business.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

This coming from the party of fake scandals...

From Whitewater, which was 100% debunked, and went nowhere
To Monica Lewinsky, wow lying about a bj what a crime
Uranium One- fake news and the investigation went nohere.
Seth Rich blown up and Hannity had to apologize for spreading lies
Pizzagate!!!! The most ridiculous scandal ever fabricated.
Email scandal- IG Horowitz completely exonerated HRC and Trump's own DOJ also exonerated HRC

The thing is Trump's scandals all happened, you just don't care and ignore them... Grab em by the pussy!!!
All the fake scandals against HRC have no real evidence, merit, and have all been investigated like 20 times and have all been completely debunked.

So? Just how convinced are you that President Trump will be removed?
Impeached yes, removed no

If he is impeached, Trump will wear that as a badge of honor. As long as he's pissing off the left, I know he's doing a great job. He will also go on to win a second term, impeachment or not.

BTW: Epstein did not kill himself. Did you know that?
I forgot, I;ve got to add that to the list of debunked fake scandals.

So it’s just a continuous witch hunt.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Email scandal- IG Horowitz completely exonerated HRC and Trump's own DOJ also exonerated HRC

The thing is Trump's scandals all happened, you just don't care and ignore them... Grab em by the pussy!!!
All the fake scandals against HRC have no real evidence, merit, and have all been investigated like 20 times and have all been completely debunked.

If he is impeached, Trump will wear that as a badge of honor. As long as he's pissing off the left, I know he's doing a great job. He will also go on to win a second term, impeachment or not.

Hilarious.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

In the world of low-information voters like yourself, "debunked" only means that your media masters don't want to discuss it any further.

It must suck going through life living in a dark cave, with nothing but mushrooms growing in shit, on the floor. You must really like mushrooms alot.

witness intimidation
pussy grabbing
letting the Kurds get slaughtered in Syria by bringing US troops home
emoluments violations

Defending yourself isn't "witness intimidation".

Trump was just entertaining Billy Bush with his pussy grabbing story, he was obviously just shooting the shit.

Trump promised to eliminate unnecessary wars.

The courts ruled that the liberal whining about "emoluments" was bullshit.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did you buy them and give them a big sniff everyday?

The Clintons take tax deduction for Bill’s used underwear

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

In the world of low-information voters like yourself, "debunked" only means that your media masters don't want to discuss it any further.

It must suck going through life living in a dark cave, with nothing but mushrooms growing in shit, on the floor. You must really like mushrooms alot.
When you’re given the ‘I didn’t really mean to’ excuse by the FBI you can do anything.

When you’re given the ‘I didn’t really mean to’ excuse by the FBI you can do anything.

Ahhh, the old "intent" defense. :laughing0301:

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
Lol so because the impeachment hearings aren’t over, you pretend that means there is nothing to them?

Ahhh, the old "intent" defense. :laughing0301:

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
Lol so because the impeachment hearings aren’t over, you pretend that means there is nothing to them?
Look kid.........you've cried wolf too many times........go play.......if a real wolf is there.........Oh well.

MONDAY it BEGINS..............ENJOY.

witness intimidation
pussy grabbing
emoluments violations
Did the Kurds get slaughtered, really?

I heard all kinds of speculation that the Turks would slaughter the Kurds, but I never heard it actually happened.

My grandfather told my father:

"Don't scream 'til your shot."

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
Look kid.........you've cried wolf too many times........go play.......if a real wolf is there.........Oh well.

Sorry but you know I’m right...

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.

For 3 years we have heard you say this..............And for 3 years you have been wrong..............Why should we listen to people who are always wrong...............................

witness intimidation
pussy grabbing
emoluments violations

I heard all kinds of speculation that the Turks would slaughter the Kurds, but I never heard it actually happened.

In actuality, President Trump declaration that we were leaving northern Syria was part of his ruse to get Al-Baghdadi to show his face. Then The Donald was all over him like white on rice. And Al-Baghdadi, who acted tough before, died whimpering and cowering, begging for mercy.

witness intimidation
pussy grabbing
emoluments violations

In actuality, President Trump declaration that we were leaving northern Syria was part of his ruse to get Al-Baghdadi to show his face. Then The Donald was all over him like white on rice. And Al-Baghdadi, who acted tough before, died whimpering and cowering, begging for mercy.

I don't care about the bullshit political nonsense, but there's no way you know any of that. Well, we do know Trump made up the cowering begging for mercy thing, because no one told him that and there was no other way for him to know. Just, can everyone stop making shit up to give themselves political chubbies. Conspiracy theories are legitimately the dumbest thing around, followed by whatever "TRUMPS MASTER PLZAN" nonsense comes up every week.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.

For 3 years we have heard you say this..............And for 3 years you have been wrong..............Why should we listen to people who are always wrong...............................
How are we wrong? You still haven’t explained that lol

witness intimidation
pussy grabbing
emoluments violations

I don't care about the bullshit political nonsense, but there's no way you know any of that. Well, we do know Trump made up the cowering begging for mercy thing, because no one told him that and there was no other way for him to know. Just, can everyone stop making shit up to give themselves political chubbies. Conspiracy theories are legitimately the dumbest thing around, followed by whatever "TRUMPS MASTER PLZAN" nonsense comes up every week.

How do you know that the reports from the whacking of al-Baghdadi didn't say he was whimpering and cowering? President Trump received confidential, top-secret reports on the operation.

He made the decision to declassify the facts about al-Baghdadi crapping himself, because he felt that this was information that people needed to know.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
How about you admit you are too much of puss y to criticize Trump for ANYTHING substantial?

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Let me guess.
How about you admit you are too much of puss y to criticize Trump for ANYTHING substantial?
Contraire. Taking two scoops was over the top.

Forum List

Back