Democrats, is it getting hard to ignore the atrocities in Libya?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
LIBYA: The Opposition Commits War Crimes Too

There's links to videos on this article that they say are disturbing, i didn't watch, but beware.

There's a picture right on the top of rebels driving around with truckloads of dead people through a city as a warning to others.

These videos show murdering, torturing, burning men alive, beheadings, dismembering, but is anyone really surprised?

Obama's support of the Libyan rebels reminds me of some rebels in Afghanistan Reagan supported.

I guess we once again just have to cross our fingers in hopes that another terrible foreign policy decision doesn't come back to bite us.

We never should have gotten involved in the first place...and yes...I've said that from the git go.

Does that have an impact on your view of Obama that he is capable of making such a horrible mistake?

We never should have gotten involved in the first place...and yes...I've said that from the git go.

Does that have an impact on your view of Obama that he is capable of making such a horrible mistake?

Interestingly, I'm reading your post while on tv they're showing McCain IN Libya, now, demonstrating copious amounts of love for the rebels,

so it's not like we elected the eviler of two evils on this particular issue.

Gahdafi said he would kill his own people to retain his dictatorship.

The UN kept that from happening.

Horrible? No. He spent money we did not have by throwing a bunch of missiles in the general vicinity of the problem. This, again, is not our fight and not our concern. Obama should have let Lybia sort it out amongst themselves.

Watch the videos Truth, somebody, SOMETHING, has to get through to you.

Don't shield your eyes from the truth, Truth.

Interestingly, I'm reading your post while on tv they're showing McCain IN Libya, now, demonstrating copious amounts of love for the rebels,

so it's not like we elected the eviler of two evils on this particular issue.

I'm not concerned about rhetoric, I'm confident McCain would've made the same horrible mistake that Obama is. When there's a lot of oil at stake, you can rest assured our bureacrats on both sides of the aisle will roll over at their command.

It's not our job to be world police. It's just not.

Furthermore, it's illegal for us to do it. I don't care how many buses of handicapped nuns we're saving.

Last, and just as importantly, WE DONT HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY!!!111!!

There are critical needs at home we must service first. It's time for the world to pick up the damn tab for this shit.

How did the UN stop anything? its NATO in Libya and they are fucking shit up, its a stale mate there and Ghaddafi is going nowhere unless they make more of a commitment, Ghaddafi is still killing his own people.

There's links to videos on this article that they say are disturbing, i didn't watch, but beware.

There's a picture right on the top of rebels driving around with truckloads of dead people through a city as a warning to others.

These videos show murdering, torturing, burning men alive, beheadings, dismembering, but is anyone really surprised?

This is the reality of the situation, these are the people we are helping and giving millions of dollars too, it makes me sick.:evil:

Ghadafi is still trying to figure out which bombs being dropped on his military are labeled 'humanitarian mission' and which ones are labeled 'regime change'.
Come to think of it, so am I.

Democrats or libertarians?
Dems are far more war mongering and interventionist than Libertarians.

Democrats or libertarians?
Dems are far more war mongering and interventionist than Libertarians.

I'm saying is anyone of any background surprised that we're backing monsters in Libya? We have a history of doing this, frankly it seems we'll ONLY support the worst of the worst over there.

The next guy that runs Libya is gonna make Ghaddafi look like a pussycat.

Look at the brutal conduct of the rebels, it doesn't get any worse than that.

If this is the conduct Barack and McCain approve of and find "heroic", what path do they want to take our country on?

Forum List

Back